The ex and her sister

Ash smiled at her and looked back at her. " Why would i waste the energy to go to the hospital and take your child. I have better things to do. And can you even hear a child in this house i mean your free to look around if you want but i wouldnt waste your time." He looked at Riley then back at the girl. " You no my son isnt as loyal as he seems if i were you i would keep an eyes on him." He smiled again.

Ana ignored him. She didn't want to listen to what he was saying. She turned around and walked out the house so she could sit down on the steps outside. If Ash didn't have her then that meant Dervish did. Fresh tears fell down her cheeks as she imagined what he'd be doing to her.

Riley looked at his dad as Ana walked out. He knew his dad well. He could never tell when he was lying but Riley never trusted him enough to ever think that he told the truth. He walked right up to him and through him against a wall and pulled out his wand. " If i ever find out you knew anthing about this then you will die." He pushed away from him and walked out slamming the door behind him. He went and sat next to Ana and hugged her tight. He had no idea what to say but thought that nothing he could say would make things any better

Ana cuddled into Riley's arms. "We have to go to my uncle." Ana hated saying it. She hated her uncle. "Can you apparate me. I don't feel like walking." She looked around and knew it was quite a distance to walk.

"I will." She started walking forward. "Don't stand up to him. It only makes him worse." Ana knew that Riley hadn't seen Dervish since he lost it. "He's different to what he used to be." Ana opened the front door and was hit by the shouting of Sam and Dervish. She walked in the direction of the kitchen, her hands shaking from the fear.

Riley nodded and walked in behind her. There was shouting going on and Riley saw that Ana was shaking. He took hold of her hand and gave it a squeeze. " Dont worry im right behind you, il protect you." He smiled even though Ana couldnt see it as he was behind her.

Dervish saw Ana stood in the doorway to the kitchen. He could hear Sam telling him to stop it but he ignored her. He marched staight over to Ana and hit her so she fell to the floor. "What the f**k have you done?! You've just given birth to the thing and you've already lost it!! How the f**k have you managed that?!" He was yeling dwn to her, ignoring everyone else in the room.

Riley was shocked when the guy hit her. Riley lost it and saw red. " Hey you b@sterd what kind of guy hits a women." He pushed him back hard and stood in front of Ana so he couldnt hit her again. As he had spent his whole life watching his mum getting beating right infront of him he never let another guy get away with it

Ana screamed when Dervish shoved Riley against the wall. "Uncle, please, stop it!!" She knew what Dervish was capable of and didn't want to see Riley end up like Jasper did. Her face was soaked with tears and had given up trying to wipe them away.

Riley stood up quickly and got his wand out. " Accio." He made the guys wand come to him then stood on it and broke it. He smiled cookidly. " Dont even go there you stupid tw@t." He kept his wand pointed at him. He quickly glanced at Ana then back at the guy. He diddnt want to hurt Ana so he didnnt hurt the guy. "Petrificus Totalus." He quickly ran to Ana and hugged her. " Ok something tells me that he doesnt no anything, shall we go now."

"I can't go." Ana shook her head. "The minute the spell wears off, he's going to hurt everyone here. I can't walk out on them." She hugged him and buried her head in his chest. "You have to go though. You snapped his wand. He's going to snap your neck." Ana kissed him. "Go. Quick. I'll see you some other time."

Riley smiled. " Fine but come round to mine next time you can ok." He kissed the top of her head. " You no im not scared of him. If he hits you again just tell me, il kill him." He apperated out and to his appartment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back