The ex and her sister

Riley Smith

Riley walked through the harbour. It was cold and windy. He flipped his hood and stuck his hands deep into his pockets. Why was he even out here in this weather when he could be at home in the warm with a drink and a girl. He sighed then stopped dead in his tracks. He spotted Ana, just the girl that he couldnt be bothered with. She was still very prett and so was the other girl she was with. " Oh sh!t" He was about to turn when the worst happend

Ana was laughing with Odie as they walked along the harbour. She had spent the past week upset about Riley so Odie's idea to get her mind off things was to go on a shopping trip. Unfortunately, it had been the wrong thing. She had completely forgotten about her ex-boyfriend and the father to her unborn baby until she spotted him not far ahead. She stopped walking then when she saw the look on her sister's face she turned to her and said. "Odie, don't do anything crazy." She knew what her sister could be like and didn't want to have to stand the stress of all of it.

Odie was fed up of her little sister looking so upset all the time. Shoppng was the only thing she could thnk of that would get Ana's mind off things. It was working until he showed up. Odie hadn't noticed him but when Ana suddenly stopped walking, she looked at her and followed her eyes to what she was looking at. Stupid pig. Standing there like he knows better. She thought to herself. he turned back to Anwhen she spoke. "Ana, he hit you. I'm going to give him what he deserves." She walked away from Ana and stood in front of Riley. "What makes you think that you can hit my sister when she did nothing to you?! There was no need for you to break what the two of you had and now you've left her to give birth and raise a baby by herself. You're one of the most heartless pigs I've ever met and that's saying something." She glared into his eyes. Odie wasn't exactly tall for her age but she was still about the same height as Riley.

Riley sighed and frowned. He looked away. He diddnt need this now. He diddn even no this girl. God dam hormones. When he looked back he had a straite face. " I never meant to hit her. I nudged her away and when she moved i caught her with my hand, it wasnt intentional. Ana should have known that. And i diddnt leave her she left me. She walked away before me and who says she will be alone with raising the baby. I will always be there to help and provide. Its my daughter too ok and im gonna be a better dad that mine was and im going to spoil her every time i see her." He folded his arms across his chst once he finshed. He looked over her shoulder and caught Ana's eye. " Im sorry i never meant to hit you."

"Why the hell were you 'nudging' her then?? Push a pregnant woman too hard and they fall over. It's not rocket science to work out that if she falls over she could hurt herself and the baby." She glared into his eyes trying find something in them. "She walked away because she couldn't believe the man she loved would do such a thing. If I do one thing for the rest of my life, it's going to be making sure you never get anywhere near that baby." Odie looked at Ana and then back to Riley. "All I can say is I hope our uncle doesn't get his hands on you because he wouldn't think twice abou killing someone who hurt a woman. Our cousin hit his girlfriend and ended up secluded to his bed for three weeks because Dervish had caused him so much pain."
Ana walked up beside her sister and held he arm. "Odie, come on. He's not worth it. Let's just get home." She loathed Riley a the same time as loving him. He had been the amazing guy who had stolen her heart but now he had crushed in his hand and let it shatter into a thousand pieces.

Riley frowned." I diddnt push her that hard. I hugged her to change to topic and she pushed me away and i pushed myself away aswell. Thats all. Do you think i would be so stupid to purposely hurt the women i love. No. Who do you think i am my dad. i Never once laid a finger on her. Im not hat sort of person and i never will be." He looked over to Ana his expression changed. " Ana whats wrong." He ran over to her to see if she was ok." Whats wrong."

Ana felt a huge pain suddenly shoot through her. She clutched her stomach and closed her eyes. She didn't register Riley's voice. All she knew was that when she opened her eyes, he was there in front of her. She looked up at him. I've gone into labour." She didn't know what else to say. She was so happy that it was going to be born but worried because it was so early. She looked over to her sister. "I need to get to st mungos." She could feel more pain stab at her and would have fallen over if it wasn't for Riley standing so close. She grabbed hold of him to keep herself upright.

Odie's mouth dropped when Ana said she was in labour. She was six weeks early. What was wrong with her?? When she saw Ana start to fall, she helped to keep her on her feet then hugged her. "Do you think you can apparate??" It was the only way he could think of that she could get Ana to the hospital quickly. She knew it would probably be painful but there was no other way.

Riley quickly pulled her up as she grabbed onto him. As the other was touching Ana he decided to apperate before her. " Sorry about this Ana." He gripped her tight then apperated them all to the hospital. He stuck one of her arms over her shoulders so that he could take the weight from her feet. He hurried to the reception."WE need a doctor now. She is in labour. She is six weeks to early." He turned to Ana. " Just hold on ok. Your going to be fine, both of you." He couldnt believe that he was going to be a dad very soon.

Ana felt more pain as she got apparated to the hospital. All she could think was that there was no way she was ever going to give birth again. She was in too much pain. She could feel herself squeezing Riley's hand and woud be surprised if it didn't hurt him but she just wanted to get rid of the pain. "I need to sit down. I can't stand up much longer." Sh hoped the doctor wold be fast. She didn't want this baby to die. She wanted to give birth to her and then raise her till she moved out of the house and got a job.

Riley nodded then carried her to a chair and sat her down gently. " Is that ok because i carnt see anything better." He gave a slight wince at the pain in his hand but he knew that Ana was in ten times more pain then him so he just ignored it. He looked over at the other girl. " Go and find a doctor befor she pushs it out here." He turned back to Ana. " Its ok your doing great just remember to do that brathing thing that they always tel you to do." He had no idea what to do or say so he was just saying what came into his head first

Odie was surprised at how supportive Riley was. She had only heard about a few times when they had been going out and when he hit her so he didn't go very high in her opinion. He was keeping such a straight mind with this that she had to respect him for his efforts. She walked off and grabbed one of the doctor's who went with her to Ana. "I go one." She hoped Ana was still ok. She sat next to her sister. "You're going to be fine Ana. The doctor's going to look after you."

Riley moved aside as the doctor took her to a room. He couldnt take his eyes off her. She had to be ok, she had to be ok so that she could raise Nat. He turned to look at the girl then walked back to Ana and took hold off her hand again. Even though he was in pain by it but he wanted to be supportive and he wanted Ana to no that he was there for her. " Ok just stay calm and do as the doctor says ok. And think we will have a beautiful daughter soon. With dark hair and she will have yours eyes and mouth and my nose. I bet her first word will be mum." He smiled at the thought of it and gave Anas hand a slight sqeeze

Ana listened to Riley talking and could see Odie sat the other side of her. She tried to make a joke to distract her from the pain. "If she has your nose I feel sorry for her." She smiled at Riley then turned to Odie. "I need Sam. I want her to be here." She had always wanted Sam to be there to help her get through this. Sam had loads of experience with child pregnancy but she hadn't counted on Sam being so heavily pregnant with twins. She didn't know if it was fair to put Sam through so much stress. "Tell her, she doesn't have to come if she can't handle it." She watched as Odie ran out the room. She could feel her heart longing to burst out of her chest. Her breathing was erratic and out of control.

Riley laughed nervously at her joke. He watched the other girl leave the room. He moved his gaze strait back to Ana. " Why whats up with my nose?" He smiled. He had no idea who sam was but he diddnt really care. All he cared about now was Ana and Nat. " Ok just keep calm Ana. The guy knows what he is doing. You in good hands ok." He needed to tell his dad about this but diddnt no if he could leave Ana. " I have to go and speak to someone. Is it ok if i quickly leave. I will come right back. I promise."

"You need to look in the mirror. Then you'll see what's wrong with it." She started to laugh but stop when she got hit with more pain. She nodded to him when he spoke. "Yeah. It's fine. Be quick." She didn't know who he would need to speak to at a time like this but she just let him get on with it, hoping that he would hurry back or that Odie would come back with Sam. She needed to have someone with her.

Sam walked into the room as fast as she could with two babies inside her. She couldn't believe Ana was so early. She guessed it was because of Dervish putting so much pressure on everyone. She walked over to the bed and held Ana's hand. "Ana, you're ok. I'm here for you. You're going to get through this. It'll be over in no time." She kissed Ana on the forehead and smiled at her.

Riley quickly ran out of the hospital and then apperated to his dads house. He needed to tell him weather he wanted to hear it or not. He was in the living room. " Dad Ana is in labour. Im about to be a dad. I just needed to tell you ok." He smiled, he was acctually happy to see his dad. It diddnt last long as he apperated back and ran back to Ana and took her hand again. " Ok im back." He saw another new face. Another pregnant girl how wounderful.

The pain got worse and worse. She could hear the doctor telling her to breath and push and Sam telling her to keep calm and that it was ok. Then it stopped. She looked and saw the doctor with her daughter. She had tears of joy run down her cheeks. Instead of letting her hold Natalie, the doctor gave it to another of the healers and they took her out the room. "Where are they taking her??" Ana looked up to the doctor as he told her that her daughter was ill and had to be put on a life support machine. Her tears of joy turned to tears of fear. She wanted to hold Nat in her arms not watch her get carried off to a life support machine.

Ashton was sat at home watching tv when his son burst in through the door. He said that he ex girl was about to give birth and then he apperated back out. Ash was alittle startled by this and it took him a few minutes to register. Once he got himself together he stood up and apperated to the hospital. He was not going to let Riley become a dad. Not at his young age. He went to go and find the child

Riley looked at his daughter and smiled but it soon dissapeared when the doctor took her to a life support machine. He stood up and frowned. He wanted to go and see her but he couldnt leave Anas side. He was torn. He looked at Ana and saw how upset she was and he stayed with her. " Im sure she will be fine Ana dont worry. He is just making sure thats all." He gave her a supporting smile and tapped her hand with his own.

Ana listened to what Riley said. She hoped he was right. She wanted to have a daughter. Ana wiped the tears from her cheeks. "I want to see her. I want to see that she's ok." She wanted to hold her in her arms and look into her adorable eyes. She started to wonder whether her eyes were blue or brown and whether she did in fact have her father's nose.

Ash was pointed to where rileys ex was. He was nearly there when a doctor came out with a baby. Ash followed the doctor but kept his distance. Once he put the baby on a machine and left it. Ash walked over and looked at it. It was a girl. She looked just like riley. Ash looked around. Noone was around. He picked the baby up and apperated. He apperated out of the country and into somewhere abroad. He was not letting Riley become a dad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back