The end of the road

Kerryn Howard

OOC First Name
Sally/ Kaitlyn
Wand
12 inch Sturdy Yew with Basilisk Skin
It's been a lonely week without Nicolette or Lycus, they were no where to be found. Kerryn was used to it, spending her days on her own. After all that's what the Howard are trained for, living with loneliness. Kerryn decided to visit the garden, she was never fond of the flowers but she had heard about a poisonous yellow flower that was planted secretly in the garden by a sixth year Ravenclaw. That was the only thing that interest her to step on her foot on that place filled with students dating, hugging disgustingly. Once she got into the garden Kerryn started looking at the plants, squatting down to see if she could find the yellow flower. Some said that it looked like a leopard, yellow with brown polkadot on it, some said it was just a rumour. But Kerryn had nothing to do so why not waste her time and look for it?

Ezra was having a lot of fun at Hogwarts, he was almost losing count of the girls he had made out with so far in the year, and the number of times he had bugged James. A few months at Hogwarts had been more fun than four yearrs at Durmstrang, he was glad he had so much time left at the school. There was still so much of the school Ezra was yet to see, he had so far mostly stuck to dark corners and abandoned classrooms. It was time for the Slytherin to branch out and explore the grounds. Ezra walked along the lawn and found himself gravitating to the gardens. When he arrived he spotted someone, she was pretty, and alone. Ezra smirked. "Hey there, all alone?" He asked making his way over to her.

Kerryn felt stupid in believing the ridiculous rumor, she stood up and stretched her legs. She was tall and tall people never go well with squatting or sitting on the floor. The fifth year Ravenclaw walked toward an empty bench and sat. Not too long a boy came with a smirk on his face asking if she was there alone. What do you mean alone? She obviously had no one beside her. "Do you see anyone sitting beside me? If your answer is no then I yes I'm on my own, but if it's yes then you have an issue" Kerryn wasn't good at being friendly to people and she definitely wasn't good at small talks. The question confused her, what kind of question was that? But again it wasn't his fault, it was Kerryn's. She was never good at interacting with people.

Ezra stood silently as the girl laid into him like he was a child being stupid, he smirked, he liked her attitude. Most girls were pushovers, the ones with backbone were the most fun, the most challenging. "You could have been waiting for someone, someone could have stepped away, it's never quite as simple as if someone is sat next to you or not," He added the smirk on his face not disappearing. "But since you are alone," He began making his way over to where she was sat and taking a seat next to her. "What is someone as beautiful as you doing out here alone?" He asked with a grin.

Kerryn was surprised to see how the boy dared to even reply to her cynical reply. When he took a seat next to her, the blond haired girl felt extremely uncomfortable. This boy was the first male student who dared sweet talking with Kerryn in her 5 years in Hogwarts. Most of them would just leave her alone and not just male students but females too. Arrogantly, Kerryn scooted a little bit further from him, hoping that he would just leave her alone. "What is it that you want from me?" she said flatly, he surely praised her because he wanted something, or at least that's what Kerryn had in mind. None of her family members talked nicely unless they wanted something desperately. "Secondly, what makes you think I need anyone's company?" she said without looking at him, her face was blank. Kerryn showed not much attention unless it was anger or... Well that's about it.

The girl beside him clearly wasn't as enamoured by him as most were on sight, which was strange for him but Ezra loved a challenge. "Who says I want anything from you? Perhaps I'm just incapable of seeing a beautiful girl and not stopped to saying hello," He smirked, he was laying it on thick but he suspected h she was the type to go unaffected by his charms. "I'm not suggesting you need company, but here I am all the same," He laughed and winked. "So what are you doing out here?"

Kerryn got even more irritated to see how this boy wouldn't leave her alone. "Bullsh**" she cursed flatly, listening to what the boy had to say. Kerryn wasn't the type of girl who would leave her seat just because someone irritated her, she would do whatever to make them go instead. And this situation was no different than any situations that she had encountered. "I am minding my own business" this time she was actually looking at the boy sharply, attempting to intimidate him with her unfriendly nature so that he would just leave her alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back