Annalie Darkhart

OOC First Name
Micah
Sexual Orientation
Questioning
Wand
Snapped in two.
[adminapproval=7729163]</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">This was it, weeks of training Lapis had come down to this one moment, Annalie's end game. What she had been building up to throughout the entire process, to get back and Aimee Darkhart. Aimee had been a horrible sister and did nothing but infuriate the Ravenclaw for the years they were living under the same roof and Annalie didn't want to let Aimee graduate without getting her back for all she did. What she had planned though, Annalie didn't want to pinned to. She wanted Aimee to hurt without being caught, so Lapis was going to take the fall for her cunning plan.

Seating herself comfortably down on the grass she waved over Lapis who had just entered on the great lawn. Grinning Annalie laughed quietly, this was the thing she had been looking forward to all year, what she had planned all the time she was molding Lapis into the perfect fall guy, er, girl. Indicating the other girl to sit Annalie folded her arms. "Well Lapis this is it, the last thing I will be asking of you for this year. It's a simple request, you know my worthless sister Aimee don't you? Well you just have to cast a cruciatus curse on her, she deserves it and I know you can do it, I believe in you." she said trying to convince Lapis to do what she asked, besides she knew the consequences if she said no. She dared her to say no.​
<i>
</i>

Lapis strolled across the Great Lawn, then frowned when she spotted Annalie. Her tormentor was waving. What did she want this time? With some trepidation, Lapis approached. The sly grin she saw on Annalie's face did not encourage her. Lapis knew that look. It meant Annalie was planning something. Something big. Reluctantly, Lapis sat down beside her fellow Ravenclaw, trying not to get her uniform robes too damp on the dewy grass. She prepared herself to listen to Annalie's latest plot.

What Lapis heard defied her wildest expectations. The Cruciatus Curse? Her mind flickered back to when she was ten years old, and her aunt Cassandra Calbrese had threatened to use that curse on her, then to a more recent Defence Against the Dark Arts lesson, demonstrating on a spider the effects of that curse. This happened in less than a second, and before she knew what she was saying, Lapis blurted out; "What? No!" She paused while her reasoning caught up with her emotions. Lapis knew the consequences of refusing Annalie's demand, the big reveal of her mother's dark secret that Annalie had promised, but she couldn't accept that command. "No," she repeated, more confidently. "There is no way I would do that."

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">Annalie's smiled dropped right off her face, Lapis had said no, she had actaully refused to do what she asked. She had decided that instead of doing what she asked she was going to risk her public persona and possibly lose her friends. What a stupid idiot girl. Shaking her head slowly Annalie felt the anger start to bubble up inside her, she had just wanted this one thing done and Lapis wouldn't do it. Clentching her teeth tight shut she felt her face going red. "Stupid, stupid girl." she whispered more to herself than to Lapis. Trying to keep herself calm so she didn't lash out at the other girl.

Annalie had never felt so out of control, she always made sure she had control. Some would say she was a control freak. But now however she had lost control, lost control over Lapis and she was fighting back. This made the dark haired girl furious and just a little affraid. Scowling she leapt to feet and stood menacingly over the other girl. "You know what happens next then don't you? Don't say I didn't warn you, you brought this on yourself, Lapis Lazuli." she pointed a finger right between Lapis' eyes, "This is your own doing and I will ruin you!" she hissed before turning on her heel and storming up to the school, heading to the great hall to announce Lapis' secret to the masses.
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back