Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
12 and a half inches willow with unicorn hair
Sara was exploring the lower levels of hogwarts-th dungeons. They were kinda spooky, but it seemed ok. "Hello!" she called and an echo answered her. Sara laughed and twirled around the dungeon coming in to a dark corner she took out her book and began to read..

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry Maia, I didn't get a pm :erm:
Shiloh smiled as she walked
around the dungeons. she was
really begining to enjoy this
school. she was glad that
she had made so many
friends already. she looked around
as she heard a voice call out
hello. at first she had thought
that it was to her, but eventually
she realised that it was just a
play one. regardless she went looking
for the owner of the voice. when she found
the owner she smiled and spoke to her.
"hi there, what are you doing way
down here?"
she asked the Ravenclaw.
OOCOut of Character:
im assuming that she is wearing her robes? coz Shiloh is and they are both in school, so i figure it to be a fair assumption

(OOC: Yeah, it is a fair assumption. I'm sorry, I sent the message, but there must have been a problem with my computer-very sorry.)

Sara was startled and shot up, her book falling to the floor. Then she saw the other girl, she was around Sara's age "Oh, sorry.. I'm just exploring.. I thought you were a teacher and I'm not sure if I'm meant to be down here." Sara giggled "Not that it matters, I've broken plenty of rules already, I'm Sara by the way, Ravenclaw-you?" She continued "I have a sister- Kate. She is in first year too- Hufflepuff" Sara continued. "How about you?"

Shiloh smiled at the Ravenclaw.
"Im sorry I didn't mean to startle you"
she said laughin as she sat alongside the girl.
"i too have done alot exploring" she said.
"i mean if i hadn't i wouldnt be a Gryffindor"
she said smiling.
she twirled around in her Gryffindor robes so
as to show the girl her beloved house.
"i love being in Gryffindor"
she then realised that Sara had said
she had a sister, in the same year as
herself. she smiled. "in the same year as us.
is your sister a twin of you?"
she asked excited.

Sara laughed as Shiloh twirled, "Yeah, we are, but we're not identical-so it's not that obvious.." Sara continued "There are a lot of twins this year, I've meet a few, a boy from Hufflepuff-his twin is a girl in Gryffindor. Hey maybe you know her-Georgiana?" She was in her element now "Do you have any siblings?" Sara asked, sitting back down. "I really am living up to the whole swot-from-Ravenclaw thing, aren't I? I go exploring and start to read." Sara said, smiling.

Shiloh smiled at Sara. So she had just met another twin. Well wasn't this year going to be interesting. "That is really quite interesting Sara..." She said after. "Yeah Georgie, and her brother Kayden, I know them both, were great friends" She told the girl smiling. "Yes, I have a twin, we are identical though, her name is Karah, but I call her Creta" She said grinning. She then laughed slightly at the last comment. "I would say so yes, it is quite funny. I actually came doen her to explore if you would like to join me?" She asked as she stopped to look at the girl.

"Say, would you happen to know Gabrielle Carmichael? She told me she had met a girl named Sara and that she was now her mentor or something. I wonder if maybe that was you?" She asked as she smiled.

"Yeah, Kayden is great, though I haven't met his sister yet." She laughed. "He said they're very different." She nodded at Shiloh's question. "of course I'd like to join you!" she grinned. She listened to her talk about Gabriellle. "Yeah, she's great really fun." She laughed remebering the day in the library. "You can talk to her about anything!"
She began to walk down the corridor and asked. "I'd ask you to a party a few friends and I are having, but if you're the same Shiloh, my sister Kate has already invited you?" She laughed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back