The Downfall Of Us All.

Blaine Michaels

OOC First Name
Corey
Wand
Blackthorn 14 3/4" Essence of Raven Feather
Blaine Michaels sat at the bar of one of his nightclubs in Manhattan. He had been there for well over three hours, and was half intoxicated. The social blow his father had dealt to him was finally driving him to the point of insanity, and the alcohol was finally helping him loosen up. Finishing his half glass of scotch, and ordering another, he turned to view the party that was going on. He smiled to himself, thinking that his investment into this club had been a good one, regardless of what his father had thought. Taking his new drink and sipping on it, he pulled out a cigarette and lit it up, taking a draw and ehaling, smiling to himself. Life was good...

OOCOut of Character:
Made it short for you man, though its crummy... Sorry man

The smell of alcohol and tabacco singed his nostrils as he waded through the masses of people. It was either the alcohol had really started to kick in, or that everyone in the Manhattan nightclub was screaming, and ever so loud. Asa cringed as he strolled over to park in what he hoped to be a vacant seat next to what felt to be his life-long friend. One in which he hadn't seen in far too long.

He nodded towards the barista as he brought over a shot of what smelt like poison. Even though it looked as bad as it smelt, he gulped it down, and had a head rush instantaneously. Asa turned slightly to face the oblivious Blaine, who was happily smiling to himself through puffs on his cigarette. Asa chucked as he slowly raised his left hand and placed it on Blaine's firm right shoulder. Although he was still chuckling like a toddler, which most deffinately would have been that shot kicking in, he still murmured. "I envy you"

Blaine, in the middle of eyeing off a very attractive girl, grinned as he turned to a familiar voice. Asa Freeman, his childhood best friend. The boys had grown up together, Blaine's father and Asa's had been best friends at Hogwarts, and the friendship had been passed onto their sons. As Blaine viewed Asa now, he say the only man he could trust, and nothing would come between them. He would do anything for Asa, and was quite sure that his friend would do the same. "Ah, Asa..." he said, chuckling and holding out his hand to his best friend. "What is it you envy me?" he asked, chuckling and taking a draw of his smoke.

As he pulled his hand back from the shake, he picked his drink back up and took another mouthful. Turning back to the crowd, he smiled and as his mind slowed and a thought popped into his head, he couldnt help but chuckle himself. "So, my friend, how have you been?" he asked his friend, smile across his face.

Asa let out an awkward drunken giggle. I'm such a lightweight, he thought to himself.
"So, my friend, how have you been?"
These words echoed through his head. 'Honestly, my friend, I haven't put much thought into that myself' He said inbetween gulps of spirits. 'But you Blaine! You look fantastic! You must have everything fine 'n' dandy?' He said this as he glanced around, looking at the exotic nightclub.

Blaine chuckled, and shook his head softly, marvelling at how drunk his friend was. And then, as Blaine thought about it, Asa hadnt been at his birthday dinner, and had no idea what was going on in his life. He didnt know all of the chaos that was going on, or that Blaine was now basically orphaned. "Oh, you have no idea..." Blaine chuckled softly, half intoxicated, and shrugged. "Kaine disowned me." he said bluntly, his smile gone, as he drained his drink. He couldnt refer to Kaine as his 'father' anymore, as it hurt to much, and he didnt think the man deserved the title of father anyways.

Sighing to himself as he ordered a stronger drink, he cracked his neck, and turned back to Asa. "So now im living in the penthouse suite of the hotel i intend on buying, my pathetic family wont talk to me, and im still the souless sl*t ive always been." he said, grinning at his friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back