Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Swishy Pear Wand with Boomslang Venom Core
15/6/2043 said:
Hey,

My parents took away my phone so Noctowl is going to have to do. Sorry, I tried to tell them that I needed my phone to reach you but they won't budge. Stupid Stella told on me for sneaking out for a quick flight because I accidentally broke one of her toys. I wish I could be back at Hogwarts.

How're you doing? Still alive?

Wyatt.

15/6/2043 said:
Dude did you hear Falmouth is going to destroy your rinky dink team? It's all everyone is talking about here.

Wyatt.

Addressed to Wyatt Finch said:
June 20th, 2043
Had I received this letter earlier, I would have told you that the Macaws losing to such an amateur team wasn't going to happen, ever. But it turns out that I was wrong about that, so congrats on winning. Anyway - how is summer going? I'm happy we're talking again.

Asaiah.

Addressed to Marisol Woods said:
June 20th, 2043
Hi,

Can you believe it? We are fourth years soon! I'm so excited! I'm dropping some classes though because I kinda know what I want to be later (after being a famous Quidditch player of course!) How are you? We didn't talk much because of exams.

Asaiah.

To Wyatt Finch said:
</I></FONT>
June 25, 2043​

Ugh that explains it. There may or may not be about a thousand text messages waiting for you whenever you get your phone back. Please ignore, some of them were not so nice the longer I got ignored...in my defense I was bored! Wyatt Finch wanting to be back at Hogwarts? That's new. Did your sister get a letter too?
I'm fine, surviving as usual. Does this no-phone thing include being grounded and not being able to visit?

xoxo Mari

To Asaiah Murphy said:
<FONT font="georgia"><I>June 25, 2043​

Hi! I'm doing fine, exam time always sucks. Dude we're getting so old!! Fourth year is like halfway through our school years, that's really scary! What classes did you drop? Not the ones we have together pleeeease :( What do you want to be? I haven't really figured out what I want to be yet so being almost halfway through school kind of freaks me out. What kind of wizard jobs are there??
Also, because I am a woman of my word, I was not able to predict the future after taking Divination, so I guess I lost our bet. I guessssssssss you get to pick my punishment for losing but go easy on me, I am your best friend after all!

xoxo Mari

25/6/2042 - AM said:
Man you wish the Macaws were good. Don't worry bro I won't rub it in as long as you know they suck and that you have to follow the Falcons more. Summer is okay, boring as hell. What about you? Doing much this winter or nah? I guess you've got that Hufflepuff girl with the weird name to hang out with, right? Are you dating her and that Quidditch hater? Dude I'm both disgusted because dating people is weird and impressed because how do you find the time?

Yeah me too man, last year was rough. I have big plans for next year to make up for last year! We'll have to have a meeting the three of us to talk it over before school starts.

Wyatt.

27/6/2043 - MW said:
Don't worry, I expected it after my dad said that you have a colourful use of the English language. I know it's pretty shameful wanting to be back at school but I can't stand being here anymore. My parents won't let me sleep all day like I want. They said it's not healthy. If you can't tell my eyes are rolling as I write this. (This is why I need a phone, emojis express more than words could.) She did. She's happy as can be which I don't get but as long as she isn't in Gryffindor I'm fine with it.

Good. Sort of grounded... I've got to ask permission before I do anything but for the most part they are too busy to force me to do what they want. Perks, right?

Wyatt.

Addressed to Wyatt Finch said:
June 30th, 2043
The Macaws are the best team in the league, I will never say otherwise. That girl's name is Tesla and I am not dating her, we're friends. And yes, I am spending time with her this winter. I still don't know why you thinl dating people is weird. You do know your parents probably used to date too, right?

You better, because I missed you a lot, pal. Where do you want to meet? Same spot as always?
Asaiah

Addressed to Marisol Woods said:
June 30th, 2043

I know right? I don't want it to end. I think the only one I dropped that we have together is Care of Magical Creatures, the other one is Muggle Studies. I want to be a Curse-Breaker (treasure hunters basically), they say that it's a very dangerous profession, but at least I get to do something with History of Magic. I shall tell you all about jobs when we're back at school, it'd be too much to write.

I told you that predicting the future was a big pile of crap, you should listen to me more often. Don't worry, you'll see what your punishment is when we are back at Hogwarts.

xx Asaiah

For Wyatt Finch said:
</I></FONT>
July 3, 2043​
Oh my god your dad saw them? *insert embarrassed emoji* (<-this is just not as effective as the real thing, thanks Wyatt). If he thought that about my use of the English language he should use google translate to see what I sent in Spanish, but don't do that!! I'd rather he not think I'm completely crazy.
But they're right about not sleeping all day. I know we weren't talking for most of the time but Asaiah told me he also never saw you either so now you have to sleep at regular times so your day is spent with us and not wasted sleeping!
I would chastise you about not wanting your sister in Gryffindor with you, but my sister got a letter to Hogwarts too, which was really surprising to us, so now I feel the same way, ugh.

M.W.

For Asaiah Murphy said:
</FONT>
July 3, 2043​
<FONT font="georgia"><I>
I'm sad you dropped Care of Magical Creatures :( hopefully Wyatt hasn't dropped it too! But a curse breaker sounds so cool!! I can totally see you doing that! I'm still taking History of Magic because I want to learn all about this world but I have no idea what I want to do. I'm best at Potions so maybe something with that, who knows, this is stressful to think about. Is this what growing up feels like? I don't like it.
I still think you're being too hard on Divination! I'm gonna give it another shot and hopefully I can predict something super cool like who will win the Quidditch World Cup! But now I'm scared for this punishment. Go easy on me Murphy!! At least I was honest enough to tell the truth so that deserves some credit.
Btw are you still with Zara? I hadn't seen her around in a while so I was just wondering.

-Mari
<FONT font="georgia">

2/7/2043 - AM said:
Dating is stupid at our age. Plus PDA is disgusting. Ew I don't want to think about my parents dating. Grossest image ever.

Hell yeah same spot. Bring food too and I'll bring pop.

Wyatt.

7/7/2043 - MW said:
Is it bad I find this really funny that you're insane?

I'm just tired all the time, you know? Either way, I won't sleep all day next year... I've gotta actually go to classes instead of avoid them. Yeah I didn't feel like talking to Murphy much last year but that's water under the bridge.

Hey maybe they'll both be Slytherin's and we can pawn them off on Asaiah or god willing they'll just get a memory spell cast on them and forget we exist.

W.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back