The date

Brogan Swan

Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Brogan had wrote Nina, and they had arranged to meet outside Hogwarts. Nina was sneaking out, for their date.
Brogan was wearing red skinny jeans, and a yellow t-shirt. It was a warm autumn night.

He rode up to the gates of Hogwarts, on his muggle motorbike, and stopped the engine, he waiting for Nina, whilst watching students walk up towards the entrance hall.

[POSTING AS NINA]

Nina walked out of Hogwarts and she grinned widely when she saw Brogan outside of Hogwarts she ran over to him and ran up to him and hugged him warmly. She smiled at him and said in a small voice, "Hey Brogan." She leaned in and kissed him gently then pulled away softly and blushed nicely at him.

Brogan had jumped off his bike and was leaning against it when he saw Nina. Brogan hugged her tightly. 'Hey,' He smiled, kissing her back, when they broke apart Brogan grinned at her, he touched her redening cheek, and looked her in the eyes.

'Come on then,' He smiled, handing Nina his helmet and sitting on his bike, 'Where do you want to go?' He asked with a crooked smile.

[POSTING AS NINA]

Nina adjusted her white t shirt and took the helmet with a small grin and put it on, she couldn't help but feel like a fool. "Anywhere you want to go," Nina said then she mounted the bike and put her arms around his waist softly.

Brogan smiled, 'It suits you,' He reached out and held her hand for a moment. He let go and held onto on of the handles.
'Hm, back to my place first, and later.. well thats a surprise.' He told her, picking up her hands and wrapping them around his waist more securely. 'Ready?' He asked her, starting the engine and letting the bike move slowly.

Nina raised her eye brows and repeated curiously, "A surprise?" She nodded her head and said, "Course." She smiled excitedly as the bike began to move. She squeezed her arms around him warmly then loosened them again. She was beaming brightly as she watched around them.

'Mhmm, a surprise,' Brogan grinned, he began to accelarate, making the bike go faster.
Soon they were riding around the streets at around 60mph, Brogan hoped Nina didnt mind him going fast.

They rode for about 20 minutes, it wasnt far to Brogans apartment, when they were outside the large dull looking building, Brogan stopped the engine, and climbed off. He held out his hand fto help Nina, he smiled at her, 'Not much, but here we are.'

Nina smiled excitedly as they accelerated when they had finally stopped she took Brogan's hand softly and jumped off of his bike carefully. She then took off the helmet and her eyes danced brightly at him. She wrapped her arms around him carefully and then said, "It's fine." She flashed him a smile to let him know that that was because he was here.

Brogan flashed her a crooked smile, and took the helmet, he put it in the storage area under the seat on his bike. He wrapped his arms around Nina, pulling her close and stroking her hair.
He pulled away and took her hand again, he pulled her toward a door, he opened it, and led her up the stairway. They came to another door, he unlocked it, and opened it, he walked through and put his hand on the small of Nina's back, gently pulling her in.
Inside the room was big and open plan, from the outside you wouldnt of realized that the apartment inside would look like this, but with his magical skill and creativness he had made the apartment modern and new. On the back wall, where the large window was, there was a staircase that led to his bedroom and music room.
((the apartment))
'This is it,' He smiled proudly, leading her to the couch.

Nina followed Brogan in to his apartment, when she looked inside of it then grinned at him, when they were inside she smiled nicely at him and said, "It's amazing Brogan!" She smiled at him and walked over to the couch with him. She sat down beside him and wrapped her arms around Brogan and rested her head on his chest softly.

'Yeah it is,' Brogan agreed, smiling.

He pulled her into his chest, gently he kissed her hair. 'So what do you want to do beaut?' He asked, stroking her hair and softly following her jaw line with his finger.

Nina smiled as Brogan pulled her in closer to him and blushed wildly as she responded with, "I'm fine with being here with you." She blushed once more and then tilted her head up slightly and touched her lips to Brogan's cheek. She grinned softly at him.

Brogan smiled crookedly, 'If your sure,' He stroked her cheek, he kept his hand there, and lent down and kissed her, a little harder than usual.
When they broke apart he grinned at her, 'Mm, so tell me, whats your perfect date?' He asked soflty. Holding her tightly.

Nina blushed brightly when Brogan kissed her when they broke apart she looked at him with a hazed over smile, she had barely heard his words never mind being able to respond to them properly. "Huh?" Nina shook her head slightly then blinked her eyes delicately and asked as her cheeks turned a deep scarlet, "What's that about perfect?"

Brogan laughed, 'I love it when you blush like that,' He stroked her scarlet cheek gently.
'I was just asking what your perfect date was, like where you'd like your date to take you etc.' He smiled.

Nina shrugged her shoulders and said, "I'm just happy with being with you, so anything you want to do I'm sure is just great." She giggled and leaned in once more and then kissed his cheek softly.

Brogan smiled at Nina, 'Okay then, ill turn some music on, get us a drink and we can talk.' He kissed her forehead before picking her up, she wasnt heavy, and lying her down on the couch.
He walked to the kitchen, got two butterbeers from the fridge, and walked back to the couch, he put the drinks on the coffee table, and walked to the giant soundsystem.
'Mm, what do you want on? I dont mind, ive probably got every artists album,' He touched his CD collection and turned to her, smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back