The Dark Prophet Returns

Luxen Silverback

OOCOut of Character:
Out of Character:
Admin Approval ID #7349336

Wearing his Dementor's Cloak with the hood on Luxen slowly began moving away from the wizarding world closer to where she lived. He had found her long ago back when he was not a mortal and would now come and find her again, amongst the Silverback family she was simply known as the Dark Prophet. Luxen had known since before his second death that she would be needed if Luthor was going to succeed in the future and now that he was back he was not going to waste time, he needed to recruit her before any others were giving the chance. The sun began to set as Luxen pulled out a large silver pocket watch and checked the time if he was correct she would be home soon giving him just enough time to speak with her and get back to the Silver Snake. Luxen didn't have a moment to waste as he placed the pocket watch back inside his cloak. His son would get the best so that when he could be the best, the wizarding world feared Luxen and soon it would be horrified at what Luthor would be capable of doing.

Fate came home earlier that day because she had picked up something was wrong with her little sister. She had been right and the girl had picked up Dragon Pox from one of her classmates. After tearing a new one in the principal for what she concidered inproper hygene she brought her home imdiately to take care of her. Fate shared only one trat with the Zazuka who's soul she shared and that no one made Epiphany suffer. Not even little Luther was safe from that. After Epiphany went to sleep Fate started a meditation which gave the essence that was locked up inside her chance to roam free.

Zazuka wondered up the street which she and Fate lived with Epiphany. She knew that someone was there to speck with her. Fate had been created by the same 'thing' that made the presence of Bleak Street so she wondered if this someone could help her get rid of Fate. He would be able to see her, this much she knew because he was 'of the spirit' himself. Or at least she should be. When she saw who came to see her Zazuka gasped as well she could without actual lungs to pull in air. "You... Your creation is up there..." Zazuka wanted to tear up but she had no tear ducts to do it.

Luxen smirked as he saw the girl approach him "I knew you would come" Luxen said in a tone that was more smug than cold. "Just as I know you will do what I want you to do" Luxen said as his tone became more menacing "Not for your vessel's sake but for the little girl you care about" Luxen said referring to Epiphany. "We are connected in that way the two of us" Luxen said with a smirk. He did not move and instead glared at her "We both have children that are important though mine is significantly more unique" Luxen said pausing and making emphasis on the final word. "Luthor is in need of the Dark Prophet and you will serve him, in return I will ensure that the one you care about is kept safe" Luxen said as he smiled "You can protect her for now but when she start school in a few years she will be out of your reach, Luthor however will be able to take up your protection though she will need to be given the same tutelage as him" Luxen said casually enough "She will need to grow darker so that she can become strong just as the girl you inhabited needed you and I to make her strong" Luxen explained.

Should she mention the woman who came to them? Ms. Elizabeth. No she decided against it. Ms. Elizabeth was more than capable of taking care of herself. Luxen could read minds well enough but she could not read the spirit only those that had them could do so, so the secret was safe. "If you well if she wants to she will. I have nothing to do with what happens now. I can roam free when she sleeps into her recrupative state because that's when the seal is broken for a time." She said. Zazuka didn't say anything about his Luther being more unique. Epiphany was unique as well. Before Fate came to full control Zazuka had seen the light inside her. So strong that it would vanquish the darkness once more.

Of course there was a chance this would not happen. Zazuka knew that Epiphany was a cleaver child so she nodded. "Alright, If Luther protects Epiphany, really protects her does not pretend to take care of her like he does now and I am sure that 'She' will do what you want her to do." Zazuka said shrugging. "Funny, I don't even see why you would have to come to me. It's her that you want to talk to. Though I guess that what happens during my wonderings becomes a part of her when I wake. In any case she would be more than happy to join the chaos." She said as if she where talking to anyone else. Zazuka did not really fear him before and in spirit form there wasn't much she could do to her. Mentally or physicly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back