The Dalmoir residence

Melodie knelt over and opened the little drawer beneath her wardrobe. She flicked through the clothing and found some flannel pajamas and some slippers for Marlana to wear. At least the pajamas would be warm and comfortable. "I'm Abathyn's cousin. But sometimes I swear we were sisters. We were very close when we were young" Melodie replied. "Here you go" she said placing the pajamas in Marlana's hands. "I'll just be out in the lounge. You can change in here" Melodie told her, walking into the warm lounge and sitting down on the couch.

Marlana, sat on Melodie bed and listen. "Oh I see." Marlana wondered if she ever had a sister before she lost her memory. And if she did, Marlana wanted to know if their relationship had been as tight as Meldoie and Abathyn. "Thank you." she nodded once and gave Melodie a weak smile. Once Mel gave her a bit of privacy, Marlana stood up to dress in what seem liked pajamas and slipped onto the slippers Mel let her borrowed. Walking out the room, with her hands laying against her stomach, she thanked Mel the pajamas were comfortable against her boney form. "I'm starving Mel.." she wince in pain as she walked. "Maybe we should make something to eat for dinner maybe?" she suggested, it did look as if it were getting dark.

Melodie knew Marlana would want fed soon enough, and the time had come. "Sure. What would you like? Some soup?" she asked. She was trying to think of meals that would comfort and fill the young girl's stomach. Melodie walked into the kitchen and got out a few ingredients and waited to hear from Marlana.

”Yes that would be pleasant thank you. Marlana wandered behind Melodie, still looking more like a los puppy. She hated this feeling, not being able to tell who and what you are? Or the fetus that was growing inside her stomach, she felt horrible in some ways, but more than ever. ”Do you think Abathyn would le me stay for a while, I really have no place to go…”

"Of course she'll let you stay!" Melodie exclaimed. Abathyn was like a mother to any stray, human or not. "Abathyn would love for you to stay" she continued. "Hey you could have my room, I'm moving out next week" Melodie suggested. She put some soup in the pot and began to stir it round. "Brown or white bread?" she asked, smiling at the small girl.

Abby wandered calmly into the kitchen again after three quarters of an hour alone with Jay, to find Mel cooking up some soup. "There's no need to worry about leaving your room Mel, I have a spare one, remember?"

((awful post :( ))

"Sure, It's just that mine is fully furnished and I'll be leaving most of that there" she smiled. Melodie had always had an amazing smile, and she knew it was a tremedous gift she was given from her grandmother. Her grandmother Antoinette had cared for her since her parents had left, but had sadly passed away at age 93. Melodie looked down at the locket hanging from her neck and remembered her.

"Anyway," Melodie said, realising she had been standing there a while "Abby would you like to take over?" Mel asked taking Jaimee off of her. She knew Abathyn would want to cook, she was very motherly in that way. "What are we gojng to do?" she asked Jay taking her over o her playpen.

[Should wrap up this rp :) ]

Marlana smiled at both woman. It won't be long, for she was already set to look for a job so that she could at least help Abathyn a little till she was able to afford a flat of her own. "Thanks this helps a lot..." she said as she looked down unsure of where to start from here. After what she been through, and not having the memory to recall by you would understand the indifference Marlana felt at the moment. Pushing her hair away from her face, Marlana let out a brief sighs letting her thoughts get the better of her.

((Good idea, I'm gonna have such limited time RPing anyway... Lets just skip all the boring household stuff 'till the wedding? Is Marlana gonna be noticed by Kasey at the wedding??? :o

Oh, and I actually can't be bothered RPing much ATM, just gonna work on Aroha and Olive and put everyone else on hold :erm: ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back