Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
boys <3
Wand
Straight 12" Sturdy Redwood Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Valeria had had one of the better valentine’s days of her life, and she knew the metric for all future valentine’s days would be based on this one. She’d met new people, made plenty of new friends, had breakfast plans the next day with Bree and had met another cute boy that she definitely could see herself kissing in the near future. But to top it all off she had a date to the dance in the shape of Louis Alcott, a very cute boy who’d shown her the cliffs. She knew that she hadn’t technically spoken to Parker much since the yuleball and their kissing, but she was sure the boy had knowing that this would be the plan. Valeria was wearing a little black dress with the pink rose that Louis had given her neatly in her hair, and using magic hair gel would remain perfectly in place. She had done a muted make-up look with a more nude lipstick. But she felt it was a cute and very dance appropriate outfit. Valeria waited at the entrance of the hall, knowing that Louis would be there soon enough.

Louis was pretty happy to go to the dance with Valeria tonight. He hoped Celia hadn't expected him to ask her again but guessed she had plenty of other people to hang out with. Besides, he couldn't be expected to go with the same person every time, surely? Louis was wearing the same suit he had worn to the ball, pretty sure it wouldn't be that obvious. Who owned more than one suit, anyway? He arrived at the Great Hall for the dance, grinning at the sight of his date. He headed over to her. "Bonsoir." He said, grinning as he offered her his arm. "Ready?"

Valeria gave a little smirk as she spotted him wearing a very nice suit, "Boa noite" she said in response with a smirk. Valeria took his arm, and leaned into it with a little nod. "Course," she began moving immediately, "Can we start by dancing?" she asked, Val didn't mind standing around, but she loved being in the centre of attention, and loved being able to dance. She was very much hoping she'd be able to kiss this boy at some point during the dancing. She thought he was very cute and just wanted to get to showing him off to everyone else.

Louis grinned as Valeria greeted him in her own language. She was looking really cute, and Louis realized belatedly he hadn't said anything about it yet. "You're looking really nice." He told her quickly, pausing a moment to appreciate her in her black dress. He then grinned at her question, following her to the dance floor. "I bet you're a good dancer." He told her, smiling.

Valeria gave a little smile at his compliment, "I know," she agreed, before then adding, "You look good too," she complimented. Louis seemed as confident in some ways as she did, and while perhaps not vain like she was, she was sure he knew it too. "I'm an excellent dancer, I had tutors for it and everything," she said with a little giggle. "So let me guide you this time," she said, referring back to when he'd been the one to show her the cliffs.

Louis couldn't help laughing softly at Valeria's confidence. He smiled. "Thanks." He said, glancing down at himself for a moment. "I suppose a suit isn't completely awful." He added. He let Valeria lead him to the dance floor, raising his eyebrows a bit as she said she had tutors for dancing. He whistled. "Fancy." He said, letting her guide him into a dance. "You know, my friend told me to be careful of you." He added lightly, going for a teasing tone.

Valeria gave a little nod, "It isn't, it's nice to be able to dress up every once in a while," Val told him, she loved that Hogwarts had these parties, that she was able to put on a pretty dress and dance with a boy, that was exactly what she wanted. "I had tutors for anything and everything," she told him. "But I prefer school," which was an honest statement, since an actual school was so much better than home schooling. She couldn't help the giggle at what he teased. "Really?" she couldn't help but say, "What about me is there to be careful of?" she had a light and teasing tone. She couldn't really help but find it funny, she'd been at school all of like 6 months and she possibly had a reputation. She got them to the dancefloor and moved to stand in front of him.

Louis shrugged a bit as Valeria said it was nice to dress up every once in a while. "I understand you say that, you look like a princess." He told her with a smile. "A cool one, not one of the frilly ones." He added hastily, somehow he didn't think Valeria wanted to be associated with the cutesy pink princesses little girls liked. She seemed way too mature for that. "That sounds awful." He said when Valeria said she had tutors for everything. "No way to doze off in class if you're the only student." He guessed Valeria's parents had to be absolutely loaded, she seemed to be very fancy. He was glad she didn't seem stuck-up. He laughed softly as she teased back, grinning. "She seemed to think you might want to kiss me." He said, raising his eyebrows a bit.

Valeria couldn't help the little giggle at Louis and his point about princesses, "Thank you," she replied, since she did like being a princess, and being referred to as one, and certainly if Louis thought she was cool, then that too was pretty good. "Yeah homeschooling is awful," she told him in agreement. The thought of someone warning Louis against her because she might want to kiss him was pretty funny, she wanted to kiss him, of course, but she liked that she had so far kissed only one boy and yet someone was already spreading gossip about her. "Well, so what if I do want to kiss you," she told him, "What are you gonna do?" she teased lightly.

Louis smiled slightly as she agreed the homeschooling had been awful. He thought for a moment, then grinned in what he hoped was a charming way. "So it was lucky for both of us that you came here instead." He said, leaning a bit closer. The talk about kissing was getting his hopes up a bit, and he thought for a second about her question. "I guess we could find out." He said quietly, keeping his tone joking and light.

Valeria giggled lightly, very pleased when he leaned in a little closer. She had wanted this and would have to thank the girl who'd warned him about her, since it had seemingly very much helped her. "I guess we could," she leaned in a little and kept her gaze on him, "Maybe...now...," she added, she knew this was moving fast, she'd flirted more with Parker, but the opportunity for them was right there. it was too good to pass up. She leaned in a little more, bringing her lips closer to his and looking for whatever permission he might give for this to happen.

Louis was glad Valeria seemed interested in flirting with him. She was pretty good at it, and he had to admit he was really enjoying this feeling. He was so glad he asked her to the dance, she was a great date. He didn't particularly care if she wanted to kiss other boys later, right now she was here with him. He was glad for the clear signal she gave him, and he leaned in and pressed his lips to hers lightly, kissing her.

Valeria was glad he was getting the picture and seemed on board, though given how they'd been lightly flirting she wasn't too surprised by it. Valeria kissed him back the moment his lips touched hers. Her hands moved up to touch his shoulders and after a moment in the kiss pull away. It had been a nice kiss, his lips were soft, softer than Parker's. She gave a little giggle, and smiled. "Oh dear," she said with a joking tone, she wouldn't mind kissing again, kissing boys was so much fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back