The Crystal Palace Level 1

Morganna Le'Creigh

Wand
18 inches Deadwood Basilisk Fang
Rules: If you do not follow you will be kicked out of the Palace. This rules are set for all levels within the Crystal Palace and must be abide.

1.) Only Adults may enter the Crystal Palace,

2.) Depending on how many people enter it may be necessary to limit the number of peoples moving on to the next level. This means that you may be godmodded loosing and being removed from the palace via portkey or floo powder, by entering you agree this is okay and understand that no further godmodding is allowed.

3.) Spells may be used inside however they are to be limited to incapacitation spells or stunning spells, no curses or anything too dangerous is allowed as this is all suppose to be fictitious and for fun.

4.) No Argueing, if you loose and are kicked out please just except it and enjoy the experience. Not everyone can win and since this is not a site run event and mostly just a Bleak Street thing it is important that it works out without causing Admins/Mods a headache.

5.) When posting please make it clear as to whether you are inside or simply watching from outside.

6.) Have fun!

*More Rules may be added as Needed

A Large and unknown Clock Tower Rung high as the Crystal Palace moved from the center stage and into the Dark Part of the Alley. The Palace grew quite large as the Alley and buildings stretched themselves into impossible shapes in order to fit the large palace. In the center of the Palace was a large clock that showed it was Midnight. A few sparks seem to shine from the large clock. Morganna stepped out onto the empty stage towards her guests "It's time to enter the palace for all those that dare, however the spell will only last an hour so I beg that you please hurry and save the Silver Princess who lies in the dungeons" Morganna said loudly with a wicked smiled as she entered the Palace.

The Clocked turned into a mirror revealing what was going on inside as Morganna stood in the center before anyone else could enter "I am Lady Le'Creigh, here to save the princess!" Morganna said loudly "More will be coming foul witch so release the princess this instant!" Morganna called out as she took several steps forwards only to have the magic mirror glow bright with blue flames as it cracked. The Mirror quickly fixed itself but when the image was clear Morganna was no more leaving nothing more then a smoldering pile of ash in it's wake. "The Princess is mine and will die by my hands ahh ha ha ha ha ha!" cackled the voice of a hag. "I have captured her and will have the Black Knight Execute her! face me if you dare, I'll take you all on!" The Crystal Witch laughed evily. "In one hour the Silver Princess will be dead and I'll rule all of New Zealand as the Dark Empress!" and with that the Crystal Witch's voice vanished.

The Decorations dissolved into a dark mist that seemed to be coming from the castle as the guests would now have to make their choice, stay outside and watch or enter the Crystal Palace and face what lies within. The Mirror transformed back into a clock to show that a minute had passed and then quickly turned back into a mirror awaiting the first of the Nobles to enter and face the challenges. Allowing the rest a safe view of what lies beyond the Crystal Gates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back