The Crazy Adventures Of Loki

Acacia Vetrova

OOC First Name
Sir Dylaaaaaan!
Wand
Straight 9 Inch Flexible Acacia Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Acacia Vetrova scrambled across the great lawn of Hogwarts in quick pursuit of her mischievous kitten Loki. The cheeky cat had again managed to pounce its way out of the Hufflepuff common room and was bouncing its way across the lawn towards the forbidden forest. It was mid afternoon, and the Russian girl was glad that it had been nice weather today, as the rays of sun that glared at her skin was warm as it made its descent. Coming closer to the edge of the forest, Acacia called out after the cat, hoping to get its attention before it went through the edge of the forest wall. "Loki! Get back here!" she called desperately, her legs pumping as fast as they would go, her worn down vans sneakers padding their way across the grass. Loki hit the tree line and continued on through, and the first year was left with no choice other then following it. Bursting through the trees, she winced and grunted as the low hanging branches whipped at her face, leaving red marks on her cheeks. They would fade in seconds, but they still hurt. "Loki you idiot cat! Get back here before I curse you!" she yelled out in frustration, not that she actually knew any curses. But of course the cat didn't understand her, or he didn't listen to her. She was more suspicious of the second.

As they finally broke into a clearing, Acacia watched the small grey cat nimbly climb its way up a tree across the clearing, and perching down on a branch too far up for the Hufflepuff girl to reach. The girl groaned in frustration and annoyance. How in the blue blazes was she to get him down from there? There were no hanging branches low enough for her to climb on, and the tree had little to no bumps or footholds for her to climb on. "I'm going to kill you when you get down here!" she scolded the cat grumpily, pointing a finger as she spoke each word. Lokie just sat and licked his paws, thinking the game quite funny. Acacia sat down grumpily - and with a bit more force then intended - onto the log nearby the tree Loki was in and watched the cat, her eyes like a hawk. She would outlast her cheeky cat.

Mid afternoons were so peaceful for many of the students on the campus of Hogwarts New Zealand. The breeze was gentle, the scents from the bushes were lovely, and Viviana was traipsing around the common room in her school outfit talking to anyone and everyone. She hadn't bothered to change from the outfit she was wearing for classes, mainly because it took away from her talking time. Goodness knew that Viviana enjoyed her freedom to talk and make friends. She wished she could do so in the other common rooms, because then she could visit Saveli or Archie and make friends from those houses as well. So far the only house she didn't have a friend in was the Ravenclaw house, but she was determined to change that as well. Viv was on her third conversation that morning when she heard thudding footsteps chasing after a young cat. At first she was dumbstruck, but once she realized the young blonde whom had raced past her probably needed help, Viviana rushed after the cat as well, unsure on how she could help.

She was a few steps behind the young girl, whose name was Acacia, or something like that. Viv recognized her from classes, but couldn't remember if she had actually spoken with her. That was going to change after this though. She heard the young woman shouting and when she came to a halt, Viviana did as well. "I'm sorry for following you out here, I thought I could help you get your cat back!" Her voice was largely cheery, even though she was apologizing. "I'm Viviana, can I help you? Maybe I could lift you into the tree? My dad always says I'm stronger than I look after all!" Her mouth ran eighty kilometers an hour, as she spoke to the girl from her own house. She was surveying the tree a little bit, and the cheeky looking kitten that sat in a high branch. Viv was in no state to be climbing trees, as she was in a skirt, but perhaps her friend could climb her back and get up there. Oh well if there was some dirt on her sweater, anything to help a friend after all.

Acacia had hardly noticed the girl who had pursued her until this moment, and now that the Hufflepuff first year actually took note of the girl, it kicked into her consciousness. It would hardly be nice to say the girl was daft at the best of moments, but it was sadly true. "Oh, hello there." she said, her gentle voice floating out to the other girl in the chilly shade of the forest. She looked up to her now lounging cat, and gave in an evil look. "Loki is being such a pain today. Honestly, he's not usually this bad." she said, holding her hands out apologetically. "I'm Acacia, its nice to meet you." she greeted Viviana, flashing the girl a large smile and then looking back up to the mischievous cat.

Acacia walked over to the trunk of the tree the cat now lounged in, and tried to climb up the side of it. Unfortunately, with no footholds to put her shoes on, the girl didn't get very far. Groaning to herself, she looked over to her fellow first year, hoping the girl had come up with a better idea. "Any ideas?" she asked curiously, honestly stumped for what they could do to get the cat down.

The gentleness of the young girls voice was comforting to say the least. "Hi!" Viviana responded back with a grin, her breath now back into her lungs. She grinned at the girl, giggling at the name of the cat. "With a name like that of course he's trouble!" Viviana laughed at her own joke briefly, before her giggles were cut short and her brown eyes traveled back to the girl. "It's great to meet you too!" She of course responded with nothing but kindness. If anyone was to look at Viviana now they'd think she was talking to her best friend. Then again, in Viv's mind, anyone who could be around her for more than ten minutes was her best friend. After all, she hadn't met many friends since beginning her school term here at Hogwarts.

Viviana looked around the ground as the girl seemed to try and climb the tree by herself. They were not to far below, she wondered if perhaps a levitation charm from both of them could do it. After all, they'd just learned it last week, at least she had. if the girl turned out to be older than her by some strange stroke of luck, perhaps she'd be able to do it herself. "What if we try to levitate him down?" Viv asked, now standing beside the girl, looking at the tiny fuzzball in the tree. Thank goodness it wasn't an enchanted tree - they might be in big trouble then.

Sorry for the lateness!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back