the common room is a little crowded ..

Stephanie Cramwell

OOC First Name
arjane
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Stephanie went to the lawn with her roommate Hiria. The Ravenclaw common room was a little crowded so they decided to roam around the school and their first stop - The Hogwarts Garden. Stephanie scanned the garden and dazzled by its beauty. Stephanie always love flowers especially roses. She inhaled and exhaled every scent. It's sweet and lovely, she thought. Hiria was following her from behind 'cause she ran as soon as she saw the garden. She walked toward Hiria and hold her hands, "I Love it ! do you ? Do you love flowers?" she asked excitedly. The flowers made her happy and comfortable. She wish Hiria feels the same.

Hiria admired the look of the flowers, but then she let out a big sneeze "AAA-CHOO! S-sorry steph, I sometimes have Hayfever." She said.

Stephanie jumped when Hiria sneezed. "Oh ! you shouldn't be here. I hate to go but I'm more concerned on you. Do you want to go somewhere else?"

"N-no, I'm fine. I just need some tissues." Hiria said.

Stephanie rummaged inside her school robes and get a small pack of tissue, "here." she offered. She assist Hiria toward a nearby bench."Come, sit for a while." they sat," So, how are your studies ?" she asked.

Hiria took the tissues "Thanks." She said. Steph led her over to a bench. they sat down. Steph asked her how her studies were. "They're good so far. I have History of Magic, Astronomy,Charms, and Herbology this semester. So far I like Charms the best, Herbology the least. What about you? What subjects do you have and what ones do you like?" Hiria replied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back