The Climax

Robbie Masters

OOC First Name
Zach
Wand
Willow Wand 14" Unicorn Tail Hair
Robbie walked outside the castle, for the third time this week. Before now, he hadn't been able to stay outside for any extended period of time, because he had been too scared of something coming outside and attacking the life out of him. He had heard of Dementors, only recently, and was determined without a doubt in his mind, to stay away from them, no matter what happened to him. He didn't care what others tried to do to him, either. Robbie could remember something how he used to be scared of the teeniest bit of noise behind him, and a simple thing that was out of the ordinary. He sighed, and hoped it as all gone.

Robbie turned to look around, hoping that he wouldn't find anything to set him off again. He hated feeling weak, and something like that made him feel just that. For it was something that made him.. weaker then a lot of people who were able to live lives without feeling how Robbie did, and he would make sure that nobody would be able to tease him about it again. He rounded a corner, into a more secluded part of the grounds, and stopped when he saw somebody there, that was about to put all of his self control to the test. It was a girl.. at least he thought it was. He fell backwards, crumpling into a pile.

OOCOut of Character:
He's xenophobic. :lol:

Damian had feel feeling rather confused and lost lately, and that was why he was not wearing anything feminine today. A tight black shirt and black skinny jeans with many rips and holes in them, revealing pale patches of skin beneath the pants. Damian had on a wizarding band tee shirt and his multicolored hair was straight as a pin and some of it hung in his beautiful face. Damian’s oceanic eyes were lost, and he remembered how that older Gryffindor had pounded upon him. The world was not made of happiness and smiles as he had once thought it was. No, the world was much crueler and harsher than he had ever imagined it to be. What would he do about it all now?

The Veela boy needed to man up a bit. He needed to not let anyone walk all over him. Damian was not a floor mat. But he wanted to express himself too. Maybe there was a way to act his own gender, and dress like his own gender, and still be stylish. Damian turned when he heard a thud on the ground, and it was a younger boy, not much younger mind you. Damian raised an eyebrow, and could not ever be rude to someone in the world. Damian had too big of a heart to do that. Damian bent down and he smiled, but he didn’t really move toward him. Damian smiled, “You know, the view is a lot better if you stand up to look at it.” His German accent tied with his words and his voice was not so high-pitched anymore as the sadder he was, the lower it was. It would help with the case and him being a boy or a girl in the boy’s eyes.

Robbie turned to look around at somebody who had spoken, and nearly turned and ran in the opposite direction. Whoever they were, there were two things that Robbie couldn't stand about them. The fact that no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't turn away, and the fact that they were a guy, yet looked like a girl. He couldn't stand things that weren't what they should be, and this person was definitely pushing the boundaries Robbie had been trying so hard to let go of for the past few months. He hated feeling like he was restrained, and he wanted to do something about it.

Robbie slowly took a deep breath, and looked up at the person again, having ducked his head. "Y.. yeah, I k.. know that." Robbie said, sighing softly to himself. If he was going to get anywhere with this person, he would have to look past the differences, and atop being shy. Robbie had told himself that a million times, but he just didn't seem to be able to manage to do it. He sighed, and stood up, glancing around at the beauty of everything. It was a good view, and the person was right, it was better when you stood up and looked around properly. "I'm Robbie, by the way." He said, without thinking.

Damian raised his eyebrow at the behavior of the slightly younger boy that was in the same vicinity as he was. Whoever this boy was had the top cases of shy people that Damian had ever met in his life. But that was no issue for Damian because Damian was naturally outgoing and friendly. Damian was a little more cautious now because of that one incident where he gotten a black eye from the older Gryffindor, and now, Damian was a little more weary of meeting new people, though traumatized, he would never be changed and pushed around again. Damian would be the better person from the situation. Damian was a good lad, and he was going to be a role model for others like him, those that were too afraid to express themselves.

Damian slowly stood up as the younger boy did, his voice basically spelling out that he was a shy guy. That wasn’t a bother for the Veela lad. He heard the boy’s name, and thought that it was a little odd. He wondered where the boy named Robbie was from. Shrugging, Damian introduced himself with a bright smile, “I am Damian! Pleasure to meet you, Robbie. Do you come around here often or do you just stay hidden from everyone because I don’t know you at all!” Then again, that might be because Damian and Robbie were in different houses, not to mention that he was in different year as Robbie. But Damian was a diverse person, as he liked to make friends with absolutely everyone – no matter the year or house. He was once afraid of Slytherins, and now they are his best friends.

Robbie watched the movements of the Gryffindor, named Damian, carefully, before he decided whether or not he would be able to be settled around him. There was always the chance that Damian wouldn't be able to stop himself from just turning and running in the opposite direction, but he didn't want to do that, and he definitely didn't want to do that today. Right now, he wanted to make friends with this strange looking and acting Gryffindor. Though, it might be best if he didn't call him strange looking and acting to his face, that might now go down very well. Robbie took a deep breath, and tried to reign in his shyness enough for him to be able to talk to Damian outright, and not have to worry about scaring Damian off.

He smiled at Damian, "Yes, it's a pleasure for me to meet you as well. They certainly don't have a lot of people like you around here, but then again, I wouldn't know because I tend to stay inside a lot. Though, I guess making friends with you would be a good start, don't you think?" Robbie said, already over his initial bout of shyness. What was his current thoughts on Damian? Well, he was pretty awesome. Robbie just smiled at him, and he didn't want to have any feelings of shyness get in the way of him actually making friends with the first person outside of his house he had been able to talk to. "What brings you out here today?" Robbie asked, smiling.

Damian wondered if the shyness would take over the boy and allow him no chance to make a new friend which Damian was always willing to make. Damian hoped that one day, he could help this little boy named Robbie overcome his shyness, and with Damian’s outgoing attitude, it should be rather easy actually. Damian had this natural ability to make people happy around him with his jovial attitude and his bright and exquisite eyes. How could someone not think he was the most adorable boy in the school? With his Veela blood, it made him look flawless at the price at being mistaken for a girl. But Damian did not mind at all. That might have been why Robbie was a little shocked with his finding. Damian did have that impression upon people from time to time.

“Maybe because I am one in a million. Not many half-Veela males around here, except for one, but I forgot his name,” Damian laughed lightly, truly forgetting Alyssa’s brother’s name. He did not know if there were other male Veelas in the school but he also did not take any mind to it really. If he had then he would know that there were more than just he and Alyssa’s brother in the school. Damian piped, “You should come out a little more! Making friends is easy if you go out for Quidditch or something. I play for the Gryffindor team actually.” Damian tended to ramble on about things as well, because he was a talker, and it was often hard to shut him up. Though to get him to start talking is the problem. “Just out here getting some fresh air actually. What about you?”

Robbie chuckled as he noticed that Damian was a talker, when he got started talking. He thought people like that were funny, and he loved it when they just kept going on and on about things, it usually made him laugh. He smiled at Damian, and wondered whether he was normally this happy and fun loving with people, or if it was just now, and with Robbie. Robbie wasn't thinking about it for long, though, because he knew that he was in no way that special, and shouldn't get his own hopes up like that. He sighed, and went back to trying his best to not get overly shy.

Robbie actually had to think about why he had come out here, he had gotten all worked up over meeting Damian, that he had forgotten. Sighing softly, he thought it over for a few minutes. "I honestly can't remember why I came out here today, but I'm glad I did now, having been able to meet somebody like you." Robbie said, quite honestly. He wanted to be able to stay out here for the day, and spend most of it with Damian, and hopefully become good friends with him. "I haven't met many half-veels myself, and personally I don't think I would be the type for quidditch." Robbie admitted, blushing.

Damian assumed that Robbie was not that much of a talker, and he knew that he would be filling in the silences with his own rambling. There was nothing wrong with that, was there? Not in Damian’s opinion, no. He liked to talk, and talk a lot. Damian liked to get out and make new friends and all, and he would not let someone get in his way again once he opened up a bit and knew that the boy would not try to beat him up like that other boy. That older Gryffindor boy managed to help Damian in a weird way too. Damian beamed when the boy said that he was glad that he came out and met Damian now. His confidence and all zoomed through the clouds. That was always a good sign, and that meant that he was well on the way of making a new friend.

“I am not all that amazing, but I am not a jerk like some people are. Glad that you did not run into those yet!” Damian did not want to share his time with that older boy. But he had a feeling that the boy would be in for it later on. Oh for when that day comes, Damian will be most pleased. Damian stretched his arms up to the sky for a moment, before resuming his position. He hated staying still for too long, but moving a little bit helped with his activeness. Damian laughed, “Would not expect it. But we are apparently really pretty, and the females can be like an Animagus and turn into a bird creature thing when they get mad and shoot fireballs. But I find that awesome! And don’t worry about Quidditch. Not everyone has it in them. Well…you know what I mean.” Damian was thoroughly enjoying this conversation. Maybe he was helping the boy in a way?

Robbie thought that Damian was only being modest when he said that he wasn't amazing, but he realised that he meant it. Robbie honestly thought that he was amazing, and he was a really good friend by the looks of things. Damian was really managing to help Robbie feel better about himself, and he actually didn't feel all that shy right now, which was a miracle in itself. Robbie took a seat on the ground near Damian's feet, and looked out along the whole stretch of the grounds that was in front of him. It was definitely interesting out here some days.

Robbie chuckled softly. "Well, yeah, so am I, I don't want to have jerks annoying me so badly that I'll want to just run away and cry, I wouldn't be able to handle that, I don't think." Robbie said, sighing. He was amazed he had been able to admit his feelings like that, without feeling embarrassed at all. Robbie smiled at Damian, and tried to imagine the most beautiful women on earth all turning into fire-breathing flying creatures, and the reality just made him roll over on the ground, unable to stop laughing. Robbie wondered if Damian would take him out to have a go at Quidditch sometime. "Hey Damian, will you take me out to have a go at Quidditch one time?" Robbie asked, but then he remember. "Oh.. I don't have a broom, guess that can't happen." Robbie said, sighing.

Damian felt for Robbie. He thought the very same thing. “I have had one once, and he hated me for my blood type. And then, well, I got my first black eye and a hurt wrist. Never thought that it would happen to me but it did. But if he ever tries out for the Quidditch team, oh boy karma will be on him, because I will be the boss of him.” Damian ran his fingers through his silky hair and he gave out a bright, pretty smile. Damian followed suit and he sat down in a weird way, where the bottoms of his shoes touched each other in a right angle. Thank Merlin that he was limber because or else this would really hurt.

His hands touched his legs and he stared over at Robbie with wonder. This boy was cool, and Damian liked him as a friend. Damain shrugged lightly, and he saw Robbie roll over laughing after explaining what a Veela did. Damian chuckled, but he did not say anything. It was a little amusing to picture, but otherwise, it was just the way it was. Damian nodded, “Sure, I will take you out to Quidditch one day when I am not in class. But Robbie, that sounds a lot like a date, and I am so not interested in anyone.” Damian winked at Robbie before laughing. Damian thought for a moment, and he knew that the school had a few extra brooms for the first years to fly in. “I am sure that the school would let you borrow a broom. How else would they supply all the first years?”

Robbie didn't like hearing Damian's story, it made him feel sad. Who would want to pick on somebody like Damian, just because of the blood type he was, that was beyond low, and Robbie wished he would be able to do something about it. He sighed to himself, and knew as much as he wanted to, Robbie would never be able to bring himself to do anything of the sort, to any bullies. But what those people did to Damian, that was far too low. People like that shouldn't be on the earth, or at least in a public area. Robbie sighed to himself, and wondered what else they would be able to do today. Robbie didn't want to have to go back inside yet, and not for a while at the moment.

Robbie's eyes grew wide as he realised what Damian had just said, and he suddenly felt himself growing shy all over again, and it was not a good feeling. He slowly began to glance around, trying to shove the sickening feeling that was all too quickly in his stomach and force it away. "We.. well.. I.. i.. did.. didn't.. mea.. mean it like ... that." Robbie stuttered, his words going all over the place as if he were truly drunk. But he wasn't, he was just far too embarassed to be able to say anything, and right now .. all he wanted to do was get away from here, and hide himself away in his shame. [/i]

If it was one thing Damian was like, it was rubber. One thing that happens to him, he is able to bounce back from it like nothing had ever happened. And he was going to have some good karma now that that seventh year would have bad karma for picking on such an innocent lad like Damian. He wondered what would have become of him if he were taken to the hospital wing if he had gotten beaten to a pulp and gotten his arms and all broken, so that he would be in no shape to play Quidditch. Oh that would be just horrible! He got out of there lucky! Damian was a good lad, as he had not sought out revenge. He had too good of a heart to hold a grudge. But if that opportunity came, oh boy was that boy in trouble! His time was coming and Damian could not wait to see it! If he were lucky.

His teal eyes watched in amusement at the boy's reaction and he could not help but laugh softly, and he said, "I was joking! Not that you are not cute enough for me to like, oh that came out wrong! Well, when you make goofs like that just like I did, here is what you do: laugh." Damian started laughing something that was often contagious for him. Damian stopped laughing for a moment to smirk at Robbie, "Don't make me have to make you laugh by means of tickling. I know everyone has a ticklish spot, and no matter what, I always find it." Damian's little threat might be a little childish, but he could not give a damn. He was a child still at heart, and he was good at bringing happiness, and by Merlin he would bring it to this boy.

Robbie flinched back as Damian started talking about everyone being ticklish, and in actual fact, Robbie was one of the most ticklish person you would ever meet, and there weren't many places he wasn't ticklish. He didn't know whether or not to cheer up, or to sit there and face his punishment from Damian. He didn't know which would be worse, having to sit here and be shy for the rest of the afternoon, or sit there and get tickle tortured because he wouldn't laugh. Though, Robbie couldn't even begin to attempt to talk again, because he didn't want to have to embarrass himself any further.

Robbie just then realised that Damian had been acting friendly towards him, and had been joking around, and he felt even more embarrassed because of it. But, funnily enough, he started laughing and it was a miracle to him. He didn't know what had caused him to start laughing, but he wasn't going to start complaining anytime soon. "Okay, okay, okay Damian. Just don't tickle me to death. That wouldn't be funny, because I hate being tickled!" Robbie said, chuckling softly, feeling a lot less shy already, and feeling like he was finally rid of it for good, just as long as he had cool friends like Damian.

Now that Robbie was starting to feel a little bit better, he decided he might be able to get back on track of what they were talking about before. "Well, now that I don't feel embarrassed enough to run away right now. "You were saying yes to taking me out to learning quidditch, right? And no Damian, I don't mean it as a date." Robbie said, chuckling slightly. Robbie didn't know how he was feeling so different right now, but he was so glad that he was. Though, he didn't know if it would last all that long or not, because all good things came to an end eventually, but he didn't want this to end, this feeling where he could never be shy again.

Damian shrugged lightly, and he said, “Well, everyone hates being tickled so make sure that you keep laughing and smiling when you are around me, all right?” Damian would have to get this boy out of his shyness of course. Robbie started to laugh, and that was when Damian would not need to tickle the boy to laugh extremely. It was not needed after all – the boy could laugh! Damian was happy that he could actually laugh! Damian started laughing too, and he was getting the shyness to not even be a factor now that Robbie was chuckling and laughing. He would be happy to have Robbie as a friend. Damian brushed his hair to the side and he gazed ahead for a moment, thinking about life right now. Things were going just find. Damian could not wait to really get to know this boy. Robbie seemed like an awesome person already. Damian would love to have him as a friend, well, not in the Glam Squad but a good friend anyway! Tapping his fingers against his jeans, drumming them and making a soft rhythm.

Damian did this many times just because he always had to move something after all. But Damain was just glad right now that Robbie was feeling a little more open and cool now. Damian nodded, “Yes, I will be honored to teach you some Quidditch. Since I play seeker, do you want to learn that position, or another one? I mean, I can teach you all of them, but I am not so good at being a Beater because I am not that strong.” Damian knew that you needed some arm muscles to hit a bludger, and he was not qualified for that actually. He was best at being a Seeker because he had amazing eyes, better than twenty-twenty eye vision. Damian hoped that he would not be wasting his time with this boy. Damian could teach someone Quidditch, but they could not screw around. Damian was a serious player – more than half the time. Damian would have to warm up to the idea of having to tutor someone even in Quidditch. He never done that before in his life.

Robbie smiled at Damian, he knew all too well that most people would hate to be tickled, and Robbie was no exception to this rule. He hated it when people thought it was funny to randomly come up behind you and start tickling, because this was an unfair thing to do, and Robbie wouldn't let Damian have a reason to do it. He chuckled to himself, and wondered what was going through his head, because he was a strange person to figure out, and Robbie usually payed a lot of attention to people because he didn't talk much and they didn't notice him, so he had the time to do so.

Robbie nearly jumped up and jumped for joy. "Yaay. You've really got me into Quidditch today, it seems. Though I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens when I attempt to have a go." Robbie said, sighing. He didn't know whether or not he would do any good at Quidditch, but he was always willing to have a go at something new. Robbie smiled at him. "Well, maybe I had better have a go at Chaser first up and then maybe have a go at Seeker?" Robbie asked, unsure of whether or not he should be trying such an advanced position first off. He wondered what Damian would think.

Damian was nonetheless glad that he had gotten someone into such a great sport. It was something to be cherished, something to be loved. And it was something fun to play too. Damian loved it, but then it hit him. If this guy was not a Gryffindor, then he would be teaching an opponent. Oh the more the merrier he supposed. Damian nodded and he said, "It can be a pretty bloody sport, but what is a sport without of possible dangers? That is what makes it fun!" Damian loved the rush of almost being hit by a bludger, of almost catching the snitch but almost falling off the broom while doing so. It was just a fun sport to play.

The moment that Damian continued to think about teaching an opponent, the more he liked the idea of teaching someone no matter the house is. It would be an interesting turn of events. Damian had a new friend, and became a mentor. Today was a good day. Damian pointed out, "Every position is difficult on its own. Chaser is the most busiest, and it too requires skill, maybe more than a seeker, I don't know. But I am sure that I can teach you the structure of that position anyway." Damian could teach him how to play chaser and seeker if he could. Chaser could be taught, if they were going to be passing the quaffle to and fro.

Robbie couldn't believe somebody had got him into such a sport as Quidditch, something he hadn't even thought would have been possible, just because of how dangerous the game could be at times. Robbie hated things that could harm someone, and had never been one for dangerous sports, no matter what they were. Robbie smiled at Damian, wishing he shared his confidence, but he couldn't look danger in the eyes and not be scared like some people obviously could, it just wasn't something he could do. Though, he was determined on giving Quidditch a go, no matter what.

Robbie chuckled, he was sure he would do well at Chaser as long as he gave it his all. He wondered whether or not he would get himself all banged up, or whether he would be able to hold his own out there. He shrugged, and smiled at Damian. "Yeah, I'll be sure to have a go at both of those positions, but not beater though, because I don't like being beaten up, and I probably will end up getting beat up." Robbie said, frowning softly. He may have gotten rid of his shyness, kind of, but he still thought he was a danger to himself and people around him whenever he tried something practical.

Damian stretched his legs out as he adjusted his seat on the ground. He laughed softly as a butterfly flew near them, and Damian wanted to get up to catch it but alas he thought he should stay where he was. Damian shrugged and he pointed at the butterfly the colors of red and black to show Robbie what was entertaining him so much right now. Damian flipped his hair over his shoulder and he nodded at the reasoning behind not wanting to be a beater. Damian did not like beaters, but they helped a lot in the game. He would have been one himself but there was the issue of his arm strength sucking.

“Chaser is really hard I think. Seeker is hard too if you don’t have a careful eye. But when can I get you out on the field for a day of practice? Maybe I can get someone else on the Gryffindor team to help you train! Or, I can get the captain of another house… Um, what house are you in?” Damian raised an eyebrow. He was not sure if he had asked this already. But he could not remember for the life of him. There were risks when it came to Quidditch, and getting hit with a bludger was one of them. Some people went out to the pitch and played, and exited with a broken shin or something. Sometimes, it was just a rough game.

Robbie smiled as Damian seemed to get comfortable, and as he pointed out a Butterfly to him. It was just so pretty, and Robbie wanted to get up and pick it up as much as he knew Damian would probably want to as well. He chuckled to himself, and started to gaze out along the landscape, it was different out here then it usually was, it wasn't quiet, but it did seem a lot more beautiful then it usually did to Robbie. But then again, it was quite rare for him to pay attention to many things outside of a classroom. That was just how Robbie was, or had been, too shy to want to make eye contact with somebody.

Robbie wondered why Damian needed to know his house, and he wondered if he would find it weird for him to be helping somebody of a different house to him. "I'm a Hufflepuff, I hope you don't change your mind and decide not to teach me because of it, though." Robbie said, frowning softly at the thought of this. He didn't know if Damian would be the type of person to discriminate between houses, but Robbie knew that he definitely didn't seem like one, like in the least. Robbie wasn't a very good judge of character, but you could definitely see from Damian that he was a nicer person than most.

Damian hated the fact that one could not really hold a butterfly. With the powder on their wings, it meant that if you touched them, they will surely perish. It was sad really. Maybe his Patronus would be a butterfly! That would be amazing. Damian hoped that he would be able to produce it one day. It would be in the seventh year, right? So, it would be not far from now. He would love it regardless. Damian glanced over to Robbie when he said that he was in Hufflepuff and that it could affect him teaching him on the arts of Quidditch. Damian laughed and he knew that it would not change anything. He had no issues with any of the houses anymore, and he would teach Robbie.

"It doesn't change my mind at all! I can probably talk to Patricia about meeting me down there one day, and see if we can train you. Hopefully she won't hold anything against Gryffindors or something." Damian shrugged and hoped that she would actually agree. Damian was not one to really discriminate against houses. Why would he? Most of his friends were in Slytherin and weren't they the rivals of Gryffindors? He thought so anyway. "Besides, I think that it would be cool to train an opponent, and then I can see how well you play on the team, you know?" He would not ever try to train someone to be better and to teach them fancy maneuvers. He would just teach the basics.

Robbie smiled when he realised he had made a friend that actually didn't discriminate against all other houses, and he would be able to actually learn from him. There were a lot of people at this school who discriminated against other houses, and a lot of them annoyed Robbie a lot because of it. He was teased and abused and it made him really sad a lot of the time just because he was a lowly Hufflepuff, and because the way he acted seemed to fit into it perfectly. He sighed to himself, and looked up at Damian, glad to have somebody accepting as a friend instead of one of the other more annoying people at this school.

Robbie chuckled, "I'm going to guess Patricia is Hufflepuff's Quidditch Captain?" Robbie asked, having never heard of her before before now in his life. Robbie had never even seen himself playing Quidditch, or even having a friend like Damian who would actually support him into playing Quidditch and teach him how to play. "Yeah, until that opponent helps your team lose a game. That might actually be fun for me to do, just to see your face." Robbie said, grinning. He didn't know whether or not he would ever be that good though, but with the help of a couple of Quidditch Captains, he might just be able to.

Damian nodded and he smiled, “Yes, that Head Girl and Hufflepuff Prefect is the Captain. Amazing, wonder how she can run a lot of clubs and be all that at the same time, huh? She sounds like a real worker!” Damian was glad that there was someone responsible out there in the world taking care of many things in the school that needed to be taken care of. Damian was glad that he was going to be going head to head against someone like her, and he could not wait until Quidditch started up to actually go against her and Damian felt a little more excitement rush through his veins, his veins that coursed the Veela blood under his skin and made him more beautiful than an average male.

Rolling his teal eyes, he spoke once more, his laughter wrapping around his words and forming a playful tone of voice, “I seriously doubt that, unless you become a seeker. And as far as I know, the seeker is not a seventh year and will be sticking around for a while. Good luck against the chasers of Gryffindor though.” Damian winked one of his teal eyes, and he laughed once more. Damian slowly rose to his feet and he stretched his limbs for a moment. He glanced over at Robbie and he said, “I think I need to go work on some things. When you want to practice, hit me up, and I’ll see if Pat wants to help teach you some Quidditch, okay?” Damian needed to get some schoolwork done, and he smiled down at his newly found friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back