Not open for further replies.

Bridgette Winters

</SIZE>

<SIZE size="150">
Taylor_Momsen_036.jpg
Taylor_Momsen_037.jpg
Taylor_Momsen_038.jpg

BridgetteWinters

Bridgette Winters is a very unstable person. She changes everything about herself, so you never get to know the 'real' Bridgette. Essentially, she is shy. Bridgette doesn't like making people mad, unless she thinks that they are below her. She kind of thinks she is better than you, but only if you are mean. Most people would think that the nice people were pathetic, but Bridgette thinks the opposite. If you are nice to Bridgette, she will respect you. If you are mean to Bridgette, look out for her temper.
Her foster parents are ballerinas and expect a lot from her. She constantly wants to impress people, and hates disappointing people.
Bridgette doesn't trust anyone. She has a lot of secrets and is good at keeping them. Bridgette is generally a nice person, but will act mean to fit in with those around her.

She needs a few close friends, some more friends and enemies. I'm also looking for her real family, if anyone is interested in having an extra family member! For family, I would like it if there were relatives attending HNZ, or one of the other schools.
<i>
</i>

I have Darla Kuang... She think that she's above other kids on her age or other people because she's multi-talented. She's nice and is a clean freak, afraid of bacterias, etc.

Unlike any other kids who can play whenever they want, Darla can't do that, she has tons of lessons and homework.

I have my little Lollipop (Lolli Lovre)
Lolli is also a dancer, excelling in Ballet and also does Karate. She is spunky and kind, and an orphan.
She doesn't have many friends, because most people are put off by her size, because she has Pituitary Dwarfism. So she looked like she's eight or nine, and may not go through puberty.
She's odd but keeps a great outlook on life. Maybe she might be a close friend?
She also could meet her during Ballet?
I think They'd be splendid together!

Darla could be a friend. Bridgette would probably attempt to show off in front of her though :p

Lolli could be a close friend :D Maybe Lolli could help Bridgette stop trying so hard to be like other people???

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back