The Carla Mansion.

Lila Holland

OOC First Name
Nishma
mansions10.jpg
Lila Carla was excited to see her daughter come home.more because Kasey had informed her that she would be bringing a friend of hers. Atleast kasey is having some good friends thereshe thought.She had much work left befor the girls came and she was waiting for her mother-in-law to go for her morning walk so she could use Magic and clear up the mess lying around the house.
As Lila's mother-in-law left the house she withdrawed her wand and set the untenstils to be washed by themselves and was lighting the lamps by using lumoscharm."Accio Insecticide"she said and a muggle insecticed came zooming to her and she caught it."ZRpppp."she sprayed it to kill the insects which were bussing in the house.
The Mansion was located on Blue Hills in outskirts of London so as to stay away from the muggles and there were huge trees and plants surrounding the Mansion.It had also some special charms on it that if any muggle excluding Kaey's granny decided to come this way they wouldnt be able to see it.It was a white mansion with three stories.
Lila was done with her housework and she thought she should write to kasey."accio quill,ink and parchment "and these things came flying to her.

Dear Kasey,
   How are you?How were the exams?I hope you get an o in DADA.I have decided to stop giving tution sfor a while as you and your friend will be arriving.What's your friends name?Did you inform her parents?If not I will do it just give me the address.
I am looking forward to come and pick you at the station.take care

Regards,
Mom.
.She tied it to an owl's leg and told it to deliver to Kasey.

Kasey got the owl and she replied soon.
Hey mom,

We will be arriving soon,Jessy told me that she has wrote to her mom but i guess it would be okay if u write to her to assure her that jessy will be fine,Her mom's name is Jasmine Stone.Bye

Kasey

Lila recieved the letter.She had completed the cleaning and was having a cup of tea.It was almost time to go to the station to pick the girls.She was glad that he mother in law had decided to plan a vacation at her muggle friends's house.She would make the house as magical as possible for the girls.She put on her black and blue cloack and apparated to the Station.

Kasey entred the mansion it was very much changed.She was seeing it after a year."Is grandma at home?"She asked."Jessy come in."she said to her friend and gave her a big smile.

Jessy smiled as she entered Kasey's house. "Wow, it looke better in the inside!" commented Jessy as she looked around, "Where should I put my stuff?" she asked. She picked up her snake and place him on her trunk so that she won't get lost.

Floran will do it for you."she said and with that a house elf appeared there with a pop.""You called me mistress?"the girl house elf asked with a bow.
"Yes.Please take these luggages to kasey's room.There after carry on with the preparation for the dinner"said Lila with a smile."Anything for you mistress"she said and dissapeared witha pop."Make yourself at home, Jessy"said Lila.

"kasey, you can show Jessy around and do whatever you please till lunch is ready"and with that Lila dissapareted into the garden.

"Hello Floran"said Kasey with a charming smile ta the house elf."Jessy Lets go and freshen up before lunch."said Kasey as she turned to jessy."Its this way up the staircase on the first floor."she said heading through the staircase.She stopped ta the first door on her right and said."welcome to our bedroom.".
cinderellasuite.jpg

"Oh, you have a house elf? Cool..." Jessy approached Floran and handed her her trunk, Jessy crouched low to whisper some instructions about her pet, "Take Slither Dither with you please Floran? He is afraid of strangers but if you stroke his head, he'll listen to you." Jessy thanked her quickly and followd Kasey up to the first floor.

Jessy entered the room that she will be sleeping in. "Wow Kasey, the beds looks softer than the ones in Hogwarts! Too bad they're not four poster though, but still, it's brilliant!" Jessy jumped on her bed and felt the soft pillows and blankets. "Thanks Kasey, for having me over."

vintage-closet.jpg
Kasey jumped on one of the beds."Its better than school but school is fun sleping with the roommates and talking."She said with a smile."you are welcome"aded Kasey as Jessy thanked her."Would you like a shower or a hot bath?"She asked opening her closet for changing into home clothes."Where do your parents live?"She asked hoping that Jessy would forgive her for not remembering it."Look at these, is till ahve my old muggle things lying in here."She said witha laugh.

"I'd prefer a shower please." Jessy watched Kasey as she opened her closet to reveal all sorts of clothes."Wow, they all look fab, I've got some of my muggle clothes in my trunk but there is only a few. I'd never thought that I won't be going back to my house after school!" Jessy opened her trunk and took out her towel and prepared her clothes. She heard Kasey ask where she lives, "Where? Oh, I guess I never told you were I live. Umm, I live in 93 Seaview Cottage in Gisborne, it's still in new Zealand."

((OoC: I don't know anything about NZ and I just made up that address, sorry if that doesn't make any sens... :-? ))

"Its that way."Said Kasey showing her a transclucent sliding door behind which the shower place was located."I am not sure if all of them would fit me as I have grown almost 1/2 feet tall."she said with another laugh."Mom was asking because maybe we could invite your mom here, does she know how to use floo powder?"Kasey asked

"Umm, no. I'm not sure if our fireplace will allow Floo travel, it's a tad small. Maybe she can ask my dad to drive here, I'd love it if she comes here. That way, I can spend time with you and mum during the summer!" Jessy picked up her towel and entered the shower. She had a nice refreshing bath and came out twenty minutes later, he towel wrapped around her hair and her clothes already on.

"Kasey, what do you want to do today? Won't it be boring if we just say here all day?" Jessy asked as she sat on her bed and stretched her legs.

"Yeah that would be great "Said Kasey."Lets have shower and than we can owl your mom ."she said cheerfully, Then she went to have a hot bath.She came out after half an hour."Lets go and have lunch there after we can play Qudditch."she said going down to their dinning room.

Jessy waited for half an hour before Kasey exited the bath, she spent her time brushing her hair and tying it in a high ponytail. Kasey then suggested that the girls should play Quidditch. "Oooh, Quidditch. I haven't played that before, but I've heard of it." Jessy followed Kasey towards the Dining Room.

"You have a broom, yeah but if you dont you can always use mom's"she said walking down the stairs.She looked at the neatly decorated dining room with six chairs around a wodden table.

((I will put a picture as soon as I find one that suits))

Lila had finished reading her book on DADA Advanced and she noticed that it was 11.53am, almost time for lunch."Floran"she called.With a pop Floran appeared infront of Lila."Yes mistress you called?"she asked with a bow."Yes, Is the lunch ready?The girls would be hungry."she said."Yes, mistress, its on the table.Ready for being eaten."replied Floran with a bow."Thanks.continue with your work."she said and decided to go and call Kasey and jessy, she was about to apparate when she saw them on the starirs."Have you both freshened up?The food is getting cold.Come on, I am sure you will be starving."she said walking to the dinning table.
dining-room-480.jpg

"Yeah, I am starving. Long trip on the train." Jessy said, rubbing her stomach for effect. She looked around the room and took in the decorations and placement of furnitures, there was a big wooden table with six chairs around it. Jessy sat down on the nearest chair and piled food on her plate. "Mmm, delish!" Jessy said after one mouthful. "Who cooked this?"

((I can't see the picture...))

"Floran did."she said with the smile as the house elf appeared there with a pop on the mention of her name.lila thought it would be okay not to mention that she had made the recipe."Jessy, Where does your mom stay, I think I will owl her so she could come here too.To spend the holidays with us, of corse she will be misssing you"said Lila with a smile.Helping herself to some pizza and red wine she said."Kasey, what are youe gades?"thinking how could she ever forgotten to ask her daughter about them.
((I am finding a new one))

Georgian_Lane_Dining_Room_Table_And_Chair_Set_For_10.jpg
"yeah mom, I suggested the same"said Kasey cheerfully, anxious to see Jessy's mom.She was eating her favourite soup when she heard her mom ask about her grades."I got two Outstandings and one exceeds expectations."she said not specifying.

"Wow, nice work Floran." Jessy said after another mouthful of food. She turned to Mrs. Carla and said, "Umm, my address is 93 Seaview Cottage, its in Gisborne. But I thought you just have to write the name at the back of the envelope and then the owl can find the person?" Jessy said, watching Mrs Carla get a pizza. Seeing that a piece of pizza wouldn't hurt, Jessy got one as well and savoured the delicious tastes.

"Oh!Yah thats true (I'm not cure about it?!) but I forgot my owl is currently delivaring a long distance mail so I will use the muggle post office."she said."In what did subjects did you get an outstanding?"she asked to kasey curiously."Floran."called Lila and the elf appeared with a pop."Could you go and switch off the oven please, and bring the cake here."she said with a grin hoping someone would understand what she meant.

"CAKE!"Kasey exclaimed and than after noticing her mom's grin she realized her real birthday was today.She was so lucky to be able to celebrate twice."Oh Mom, Thankyou."She said hugging her.She knew her mom made the most delicious cakes in the world((according to her)).She ate her next slice of Pizza hoping that her mom wouldnt get angry on her today she said."i got an Outstaning in Potions and Transfiguration"

"Oh, poor owl. Must be tired by now..." Jessy said, but this thought had been erased by the mention of cake. Kasey seemed to be very excited by this. "This is your real birthday right?" Jessy asked, just to make sure but still greeted her anyways, "Happy REAL Birthday Kase..."

"Thankyou Jessy"said kasey with a big smile.Kasey had not excpected this and she wasnt used to celebrating two birthdays but whatever it was Kasey loved it!She was anxious to know what present Lila had got for her.She had loved the present Dan had got for her, a diamond necklace and a friendship ring.

"Your welcome..." Jessy replied, sucking the tomato sauce off her fingers from the pizza. She smiled at the look on her friend's face and.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back