The Carla Mansion

Kasey Blake

OOC First Name
Nishma
Wand
Holly Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Kasey was packing to go home.She was going to miss he friends for a week but she hoped the gap would be filled by her family.She took all her books,parchment,quills,clothes,he ever had and packed them neatly into her trunk.She just had to do some bye bye to her friends and off she went.She wished Dan would see her parents,they would be happy especially his brother bobby.

"Hey Kasey ."said Dan peeking ."I see you have packed,me too"he said cheerfully.

"Okay"he said thinking about how he would miss his school for a week he said"Lets go"

"Ya"said Kasey.She went to the girls dormitory and said bye to the girls in her house and came back to the great hall where dan was awaiting her."Ready"she said with a smile

(let me be your mom and dad and u be urself and then we can make something up)

(4 get it,now the post is closing.)Kasey saw her mom far in the station waving at her.She run to her mom with her leaving her trunk wher eshe hwas standing"Mom,how are you,"she sai das she heugged her mom"FIne dear and your dad is better too"her mom said with a smile.Dan came walking to where they stood and introduced himself and kasey said"Bye Dan"meet you here after the holidays and she went with her mom

"bye Dan"said kasey .She wanted to give him a kiss on his check but kasey thought maybe her mom wouldnt like it so she gave him a handshake.With a extra large smile."Bye,Mr and Mrs.Olsen"she said to dan's parents

Users who are viewing this thread

Back