Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
ML ♡
Wand
Curved 16 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Wendall had been a bit surprised when Jenna hadn't asked him to the dance, especially after she'd asked him to the Yule Ball. Was he meant to have asked her this time instead? He wasn't sure, but it didn't even occur to him until he stepped foot in the Great Hall. He did feel a little under dressed although he didn't think this would have been like the proper ball and he would have been expected to wear a suit. He spotted Lysander too, grinning towards his friend but it looked as though he was busy chatting to someone already, so the Hufflepuff just moved around the hall by himself for the time being, admiring what was going on. He was even being extra careful not to bash into anyone. He really didn't want to spill anyones drink on them this time, and it being a little darker in here was not a good enough excuse.

Jenna later spend more time with Iris but she see Wendall here in the grate hall and say Iris goodby and see her a little bit later. She wanted spend more time with Wendall and know how he is doing and mayby he wa angry with her and she was going wirh friends Iris and Nicol? But still Jenna liked Wendall and she wanted spoke to him and be there for him. "Hey! You look realy grate today! Can i join with you?" She asked with a little nervos voice and waited his answered.

Last edited:
Wendall was watching the others at the dance talk to one another, but turned when he heard someone calling towards him. “Oh hello,” Wendall turned to smile at Jenna, glancing across the room as he tried to find where her friends were. “Did you come here with Nicole?” He asked, knowing the two were friendly although Nicole was friends with Lysander and Ajax too so he wasn’t really sure who had paired up with who. “Thank you,” he smiled back at her, “So do you!” He agreed admiring her dress. “Of course you can, although I’m not doing much,” he admitted. He was mostly just looking at other people.

Jenna looked to him and he mayby was upset about that and she go with Nicol and Iris. But why she felt right now a little gilty. "Yes, but she later go with Ajaccio and i see you and i left Iris. You mad at me?" She asked with curios smile and wanted know his feelings about tonight. "Ur welcome!" Jenna smiled to him and wanted gave him a little warm hug and mayby he would be feel better. "Thanky!" She blushed when he says compliment to hear."What you wanna do right now? Something drink?" She asked.

Wendall listened although he hoped Iris was okay if Jenna had left her by herself. “I’m not mad at you,” he clarified, wondering why she was bringing it up. “Are you sure you don’t want to hang out with your friend?” He asked. He’d come to the dance by himself and so he knew he wasn’t expecting anyone to meet with him but he still felt bad for Iris. “I don’t know, I don’t really want a drink,” he wasn’t really hungry either. “Did you get a lot of roses?” He asked, feeling a little bit strange but not really sure why.

She was glad Wendall not be mad at hear and she take a little relief."No, she know and i'm with you"Jenna smiled to him and listened what he would be next says. "Yes, i get for roses and i wanna say thanky for your rose, that was so nice! Did you get mine?" She asked?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back