the bubbling of excitment

Emma-Lily Rose Phoenix

Emma-Lily Skipped through the lush green and took a seat in her favorite spot while humming her favorite muggle song "Lovely" by the stiff Dylan’s. Her long, wavy, reddish brown hair flowed like rippling water as the wind gently pushed at it.
Emz had been sad and lonely ever since her sisters left Hogwarts but today she felt happy and excited except she didn’t know why other then the fact that she felt like something wonderful was about to happen.

"Excuse me," Sinclair exclaimed to the girl in front of him. He was carrying the box one of the professors asked him to get. It was a very heavy box and he had problem walking while carrying it, he couldn't change his directions that easily. "I'm sorry, I'm--" The box fell. It contained a lot of books and they all scattered around the area like water from a large glass. Quickly, Sinclair leaned down and started to put them inside the box again. "Oh no. Professor would scold me for this..." he muttered softly to himself.

When he was done packing it all up again, Sinclair was surprised to see the girl standing in front of him. He completely forgot all about her. "Oh. I'm very sorry if I disturbed you in some way. The books were heavy." he explained, giving a helpless smile.

People had fussed over Emz a lot in the past because she was an identical triplet but now her sisters were gone she just kind of blended into the background and was ignored. So she was quite happy to find someone actually talking to her. She smiled and replied " That’s alright you didn't disturb me!" then as a after thought she added "that is an awful lot of books would you like some help!"

"Oh, is it alright?" Sinclair asked the girl. She was at least a year younger than Sinclair. He hasn't met her, of course, because he was a transferee. But he was sure that she wasn't a fourth year like himself. "I'm Sinclair, by the way. Nice to meet you." he said with a smile.

Sinclair put down some books and gave them to the girl. But it was only a small portion of the whole stack, for he thought it would be really rude to give something heavy to someone who had volunteered to help. And as he was carrying the box again, Sinclair thought of Hoshi. They haven't seen each other for a long time. He was a little busy and had no time for his personal life at all.

Emz smiled and replied “Nice to meet you too I’m Emma-Lily Rose Phoenix one of the three Phoenix triplets but you can call me Emz.!”

"So you're a third year, right?" Sinclair asked as they started to walk. "And.." he paused as he looked at Emz's. "you're Hufflepuff?" he smiled at her and then looked forward again. It was a very sunny day in New Zealand. But it was the sunniness that doesn't feel hot to the skin. That was why Sinclair doesn't feel irritated today. "I'm Slytherin, by the way. But a good Slytherin." As he said that, he flashed a naughty smile which was very rare to see with Sinclair. In anyways, it looked attractive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back