Seamus Reid

impervious

Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Unyielding Hornbeam Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Seamus usually went to the halloween feast with his brother, but they hadn't discussed it and Seamus had never missed one, he liked going along to it, so he'd just decided to go whether it had been agreed or not, he'd go alone, without anyone and with no plans to do anything with anyone else. Seamus moved into the hall and after grabbing a snack, a headstone with gryffindor on it. The boy was just looking for things he could do. The event was always fun but he hoped in amongst the crowd of other people was his brother. He was dressed as the boy who lived a person who'd had no siblings and being even a little without his, he felt a little out of place.

Hamish felt like he hadn't been making enough of an effort to make the school work for them. Wanting to show his twin he was really willing to try, Hamish had spent the break putting together a costume. He'd kept it a surprise, and now he just hoped it was a good one as he walked over to the Harry Potter sitting on the tombstone. "Fancy seeing you here," He gave Seamus a shy smile.

Seamus glanced at the person that joined him and gave a half hearted smile. He wasn't sure how to be around Hamish currently, he felt bad for some of what he'd said, but it also felt rather right to do it. He looked at his twin's costume, not quite sure what he was. "That's a nice costume," he said with a smile, not really saying anything more about it. "That's what you were working on over the break?"

Hamish took a seat on a nearby gravestone. "Yeah," He told him. "I thought- well, I thought I should try to make more of an effort," He told his brother. "Maybe... we should actually try to find dates for the ball or something?" He gave Seamus a nervous grin. "We could still double, but maybe we should bring someone with us?"

Seamus shrugged lightly, "Maybe..but maybe we shouldn't double date..," he said, "We look the same, we don't want them to get confused," he felt a little curious, had he perhaps met someone and wanted to spend the time with them instead of him. He couldn't think of who his brother might be interested, he didn't think they spent that much time together for him to even know who his brother was friendly with.

Hamish shrugged. "You have a point. I wouldn't know who to ask anyway," He replied easily. "I don't think I've really made any friends yet. Have you?" He asked, looking to Seamus. It wasn't much, but he was trying at least.

Seamus didn't know who to ask either, he thought about maybe Avery, but he wasn't sure that was the kind of place that Avery would generally go, he was a friend who kept to himself. Perhaps there were other slytherins he could ask. "A few," he wouldn't elaborate on it, just that he had made some friends, "There's Avery on the team with me, we're friends," he said. "Haven't you made friends on the quidditch team?"

Hamish scratched his chin. "Sawyer, maybe, but he's older, I doubt he sees me as a friend." He offered slowly. "I don't know, mostly we all just go our own ways, no one else really talks to me," He shrugged. "I've never really been the most social..." He grimaced. "I am trying, though." He looked to his brother sheepishly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back