Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Whippy Chestnut Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Xavier was not the kind of person to celebrate Valentine's day. He was indifferent to romance in general and would prefer to spend his night sleeping, eating or sneaking out to search for nocturnal bugs but he felt a sense of obligation to attend the valentine's dance that evening. He had received a yellow rose earlier in the day and thought such a gesture deserved his attendance to the event regardless of how uncomfortable he was dressing up in his nicest clothes and making sure to shower properly and scrub all the dirt that was usually underneath his nails. It was far out of his comfort zone but Xavier swallowed any ill feeling he had when he arrived to the great hall. He did not want to dance and did not see any of his friends nearby so he chose to sit at one of the unoccupied tables, hoping someone would speak to him and keep him company for the night. It would be a bust otherwise, and a waste of his time to have cleaned up if he didn't at least say hello to someone he knew so it seemed fair to wait patiently for a few moments until someone arrived.

Signy had no interest in what the valetines day celebration might bring for her, but she had gone along anyway, dragged out a simple black dress for her to wear to the celebration. A smile sat on her face and while she was no dancing, she was just wondering around. The girl who was young and had only a small handful of friends was just enjoying how the place looked, that was until she spotted someone she knew, well, that she'd run into once in the forest. It was slightly odd to see him dressed nicely and not with a bug. Though she'd only met him once and she'd never seen him in anything else this didn't seem like something he would normally be dressed as. Signy decided to go sit with him, so she walked over and sat down in the seat next to him, "Hey," the girl greeted with a small smile, "No bugs today?" she didn't mean it as an insult, "Find any good ones recently?"

Xavier wanted to run into one of his friends that night, and decided to occupy himself in the meantime with the flowers in the table's centerpiece, pulling each of the rose petals off the stem one by one. It wasn't until someone greeted him did he look from the petals, seeing none other than Signy, a girl he'd once met in the forbidden forest. He sat back in his chair and smiled, bringing one of his hands to ruffle through his mess of curly hair which was the only thing he hadn't bothered to neaten for the night. "Hey, Signy" He greeted. "Nope, no bugs. I stayed inside to see if someone delivered a rose to me. I did want to go outside tonight and find nocturnal bugs but I decided to see my friends here, instead." He was word vomiting, but did not mind embarrassing himself with it. He did believe Signy was his friend and was happy to speak to her on that night. She was nice and hadn't told on him being in the forbidden forest after all, which definitely put her in Xavier's friend category. "How have you been? Did you get a rose today?" He asked, curiously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back