The Black sheeps of the world

Eric Evans

OOC First Name
Brandon
Wand
11" Elder wand with Pheonix feather core
Eric was simply out walking around the little quite community with his fox fur lined hoody and loose baggy sweat pants and comfortable shoes on, the weather was getting colder by the day and so to combat it eric had brought a few thicker layers to throw on until winter struck. eric had come back home for a few days to check in with his office and to help a few couples set their wedding for the fall season. He had spent much time all over the place but a little more time in the states Hang out with a few old friends one of them being James who was soon to be married and now a father of the cutest little boy ever. Eric loved James as much as one friend could love another without crossing any lines, Eric seemed to replace Robert , James older brother, after the huge fight that sent Robert away for a few years. Now with the wedding coming up and the families on both sides coming together as much as they could Eric could not help but think about the locked away Robert.

Eric did not mind Robert but he knew that James and him did not get along and so like the best friend should do Eric sided with James more than Robert whow as often times just as evil. Eric pulled his hoody around him when a gust of cold air hit him the face and so he could hardly see where he was going but that did not bother him. Who was the worst person he could run into anyway?

Rob, being the escaped convict that he was, was keeping his head down. He walked through Oceania with his hood up and his arms folded across his chest. As the wind blew, Rob pulled his hood over his cheeks, and held it there as he walked through the small town in New Zealand. He didn't particularly want anyone to be seeing him, especially not if they knew him or James.

It had been a close enough call with Irene, and she didn't know the first thing about him. The only person who Rob felt he could trust right now was Cloe, and even that was a tough decision. As the wind continued to blow, Rob found himself crashing into someone. "Woah watch it will you?" Rob said, letting his temper get the better of him. Rob looked up, but with his eyes only, his head didn't move. It was only then that Rob realised just who he had bumped into. It was James' friend. Rob couldn't remember his name off the top of his head, but he knew that whoever this boy was, knew about Rob's time in prison. And also knew that Rob was actually still meant to be in Prison. Rob couldn't afford to give himself away so easily. So he swiftly pulled his hoody around him then tried to continue walking on, in hope that the guy hadn't recognised him.

The eyes, it was the eyes that gave the good looking man away as he tried to escape from Eric and apparantly it was not the only thing he had managed to escape from. Eric had always had a childhood crush on the men of the Lock family due to their good looks, but Robert had the bad boy vibe but Eric would never admitt the crush. Eric had to find out more about the whole situation of Robert escaping and so Eric jogged after the man so he would not get away.

"Robert! I know that is you and you can run all you like but you know darn well that I can run for just as long as you!" Eric said with a slight grin as most people who know him well knew that he was in shape and played a sport that required great stamina and endurance. "Now you better stop right their or I will have to tackle you to the ground."

Rob cursed as he heard the guy jogging after him. When the guy called his name, Rob had no choice but to stop. Rob turned on a swift turn of the heel and took a deep breath in. "WHAT?" He shouted, breathing out in an angry release of air. Rob started to walk towards the guy slowly as he lowered the volume of his voice a considerable amount. "What's your name? You're James' mate aren't you?" Rob began to question. "AREN'T YOU?!!" He shouted, taking the guy by the shirt as he reached him and pulling him forcefully forwards.

Rob knew fully well that he needed to be good and keep his head down, but this guy had brought the memories of James back, making Rob angry. He wanted to beat the guy up, just like he had done to James all those years ago. But Rob wasn't stupid. He knew the police would be after him and he had already gone ot far as it was. Rob held the guys shirt against him until he spoke up.

Robert did not know Eric like James had because if he did he would have known that touching Eric was a bad move. Erics father had signed him up for hapkido ,a form of martial arts, so that he could defend himself against those who would try and beat him up. Eric had been practicing since he was fourteen and so he was skilled in the fighting style and could dish out his own form of butt kicking. Eric could have easily break the mans arm at the wrist but decided against it and decided to remove his hands fromhis shirt bya quick shove and a painful strike to the top of the wrist. Eric straightened his shirt and slightly pulled his wand out letting the man know that he was no push over and tried to keep him from making a scene.

"Yes I am James friend, and the name is Eric Evans. You need to chill or you going to draw attention and the last thing in my life is to be halled off to jail. I think we have somethings that you need to explain, if you follow me my house is around the corner." Eric said in a hushed but angry voice. The man always had a temper and that was what got him locked up in the first place, James was left pretty beat up it was really bad.

The minute Eric pulled his wand out, Robert followed the exact same action. He pointed it directly at Eric as he listened to him speak. "The Ministry of Magic aren't after me.....Evans...it's the muggle world that want me...so as long as I'm using my wand instead of my fists...I'll be just fine..." Rob said viciously, not realising that Eric was infact a member of the ministry himself.

Rob smirked with a laugh as Eric suggested following to his house. "Yeah right mate, I ain't going to your house, James could be there for all I know..." Rob said, remembering that his apology to James at Cloe's the other day hadn't gone down well with his younger brother. "If I need to explain anything to you, then I'll explain it right here, I've got nothing to hide...not in the magic world." Rob muttered behind his teeth as he spoke with anger. He fully intended on revealing anything but the truth to his little brother's best-mate.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry It's Rubbish. :p :erm: :p

Eric put his wand away "Listen here you hot tempered little idiot, I do not have the time nor the patience right now to have this talk right here right now. You have your wand drawn in a muggle community where their is people watching. Put your wand away and come with me, and as for James he is back in the states pretty busy to come here on a whim to ambush you." Eric said truthfully, James was in fact busy with his wedding and so Eric had not seen him or heard from him since he came home fror the week, Robert temper was not the most fun to deal with but Eric had put up with Locks tempers before and so he hardly flinched when anyone of them went off. Eric wanted to learn a little more about the situation so he would be able to help where ever he could but it would seen it was going to be a lot harder than he though.

Rob laughed as he watched Eric put his wand away. "Hah...I didn't think so..." Rob said, as he to put his wand away. Rob scowled as Eric called him a hot-tempered little idiot. He walked towards him at a pace then stopped, centimetres away from him. "No why don't YOU listen for a minute..." He said, interrupting Eric mid-sentence. "I'm no idiot...are you insane? If you had any sense in you whatsoever you would have cleared off by now...and I'm not gonna prove your insult correct by following you somewhere...that really would make me an idiot..." Rob said, speaking with an angry voice as he physically pushed Eric back a few paces. "Ya know what...I would hit you, but I'm not thick...and a few pushes won't get me arrested." He said, shoving Eric backwards with brute force one last time. "Now get off my back will you? Before I do something I'll regret..." Rob said, shoulder barging Eric as he began to walk away from him again.

Robert had to push him, and so Eric knew after the last shove that the only way he was going to get through to Robert was to show him that hewas not afraid and would fight to figure out this mystery. Eric would not stand by and let Robert cause James any more pain, and so Eric had to do what he was about to do. Eric lowered his head and ran at full speed and tackled Robert but as they were about to hit the ground eric transported them to an open field a few yards away from his house that was surrounded by trees. As he hit the ground he quickly rolled over and jumped to his feet.

"NOW GET UP MY LITTLE IDIOT AND LETS DO THIS IF THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT!" Eric spat he had finally lost his temper and this would come down to the bigger man. Eric had a bewilder almost animalistic appearance. He was ready for anything.

((O.C.C If this is any way shape or form is godmodding pm and let me know and I will change it, I simply wanted to get us out of a muggle community so we can scream and shout without drawing the attention of the coppers))

OOCOut of Character:
No Worries, what you've put there is fine. :) Whilst we're on the topic, if I ever god-mode, just say and I'll edit it. :)

Before Rob could go any further, Eric had tackled him, then transported the pair of them into a field. Rob took a look around. The place was surrounded by trees, he wasn't gonna get caught here. Rob shot to his feet. "Right." He said angrily through his teeth. "We do this properly, no magic...we do this like men should do...man for man...fist to fist..." Rob said, making a deal. Rob may have been a wizard, but when it came to situations like this, Rob did things properly.

Rob took off his jacket then threw it to the ground before punching Eric forcefully in the stomach. "You shouldn't mess with convicts..." Rob said, before pushing Eric down. "Cause you'll end up like James did, a jibbering wreck...and you aren't going to get any cops around here any time soon..." Rob said, waiting for Eric's reaction. Prison had taught Rob a lot. He had experienced a rough time in there, and fighting was a skill that he had learnt for pure safety.

Eric had not even put his wand away and took off his hoodie when Robert closed the gap and delivier a hard punch to his stomach and a guick shove which caused Eric to sway a little before catching himself. Robert was not going to play fair and so Eric had to be ready for anything the jerk would throw his way. Eric managed to loose his hoodie and stow his wand so it would not get damaged in the fray.

"You can throw all the cheap shots you want but you won't break me like you did James. You see I have deat with idiots like you my whole and so I have learned to take what ever you and the scum you roll with can dish out. You want to be a convict and fight like one then guess what you can loss like one then." Eric said as he held his hand up in a loss informal stance his hapkido skill would come in hand for sure tonight,

Eric took a quick step towards the man as he aimed a low kick at the mans lower leg, Eric quickly followed it up with a left hook, the man if skilled enogh could avoid both hits but if not then the stirke aimed to his face would cause him to stagger while the kick was meant to disable the man from running.

OOCOut of Character:
I hope this is alright what I am trying to do is tell you my intentions and there effects while living your post open to evade the attack or counter. This should allow you to pick and choose what you want to take damage from and what you can ecade

OOCOut of Character:
Yeah, Cool, Same. :)

Rob jumped, or more skidded backwards to avoid the kick in the leg from Eric. Eric may have skimmed his leg, but he had moved back in time not to be injured or disabled from doing anything during the fight. What he didn't realise was the punch coming from Eric's left arm. Rob wobbled a little from the force of the punch, before re-gaining his balance, and preparing himself to fight again.

"What you don't realise is, that I'm an Escaped Convict...I've already won against those weak coppers, so I can win against you no problem." Rob said in a raised voice. Rob's voice was usually anything but loud, but the second you got him angry, there was no stopping him. Rob swung his right arm around, and landed a hard punch on Eric's jaw. After a smooth follow through, Rob swiftly brought his knee to Eric's stomach with force, hoping he'd go down a little because of the pain. "You need to learn, that I never loose...and once you've learned that...then we'll be getting somewhere..." Rob said, as he spat down on Eric.

Eric punch connected and caused Robert to stagger a bit but not enough to delieve a more powerful blow, this attack had left Eric slightly open to Roberts attack but with a little quick thinking Eric was able to block the puched aimed toward his face but due to his block of the head blow he was not able to block the knee to the stomach which made him double over. The pain was strong this time around but he knew that he could not give up quite yet, and that was when Robert spat on him. Eric had never been spat on in his entire life and never treated in such a lowly way before , so the spit was the straw that broke the camels back.

Eric retreaed back a few steps and drew his wand ready to be over with the games and the foolish fighting with his left arm on his stomach his right arm held his wand steady and flawlessly. "ENOUGH! You know what you are not worth my attention, you are below me and are no more than a stepping stone in my life. With a sflick of my wand I can destroy you so completely that you would be begging me to spare you the pain and to end your life. I did not espect to see you on the street and I was only trying to help but it seems that once a convict always a convict. Leave! Dont look back as you leave and while your at stay away from James too! You have done him enough pain already!" Eric said in proud voice, he had a million spells on his tongue and a million more dark and twisted thing he wished to inflicted on Robert but he would not kill the man for he was still James brother and so killing him would in some way hurt James. Eric waited to see if the man would leave, Eric had given up.

Robert drew his wand soon after Eric did and laughed at him. "Hah, you can't even beat me up without your wand..." Rob said, in his best attempt to make Eric sound pathetic. Rob listened to Eric, but none of it stayed within his head, it all went in one ear and out of the other. But the one thing that did stick was the words 'Once a convict, Always a convict.' Rob smirked at the quote, and waited for Eric to finish, before starting to speak. "Nah, I'm not going anywhere, besides...you won't kill me, I'm your best-mates brother...James would hate you as much as he hates me if you killed me...Us Locks stick together through thick and thin you know...and I have my wand to deflect any spells that you cast on me, but you got one thing wrong..." Rob paused as he walked closer to Eric, but in a calm way, before stopping just over a metre away from him. "Once an Escaped Convict...always an Escaped convict..." Rob said proudly, moving forward a little more and sticking his wand into Eric's chin, before backing away from Eric as he finished, his wand remained out at the ready. "Come on then, give me all you've got..." Rob commanded, ready to take on Eric.

"I am not going to fight you anymore Robert, you won so be gone." Eric said as the man tried to taunt him back into fighting him. Robert was a dangerous man, at one point in time that would have been a turn on in a guy but not now Eric was weary and tired and not in the mood for fighting anymore he would not lower his wand and he would not cast a spell against the man because Eric loved James and could not hurt his best friend. Robert had an advatange and a power over him that most did not, and that was Eric would not hurt him or kill him because of James.

"I give up so do your worst" Eric said as he pushed back a few tears, what was he thinking bringing robert out here and trying to force the man to talk. Robert knew his weakness and played off them like a skilled chess player and Eric had made all the wrong moves. What had he hoped in trying to learn more about Robert and why he was out of Jail? Eric jsut wanted to go home and go to bed and pretend as though none of this happened.

When Eric told Rob to do his worst, Rob was tempted to kill him straight away. But to save himself trouble in the magic world aswell as the muggle world, Rob held back. But Eric had angered Rob now, so he wasn't just going to let him off with no harm done. 'Incarcerous' Rob shouted as he cast the spell on Eric. Rob then wandered a few steps towards the nearest tree, and snapped a small and loose twig from it. He then placed the twig next to Eric. 'Incendio' He cast and the twig set alight, in hope that it would eventually burn the rope that was currently wrapped around Eric. Rob stood back as the fire began to spread a little. "I'll put the fire out once I know that you truly have given up." Rob said, he had never trusted anyone, not since prison.

[Incarcerous - Ropes fly from the caster's wand and wrap around the target.
Incendio - Lights the target on fire.]

OOCOut of Character:
I'll leave it with you as to whether Eric gets burnt or not, even if it is a harmless burn.

Eric sighed rightas the ropes wrapped around him, Robert just could not walk away he had to let his blind rage get ahold of him. Eric watched as the man set the stick on fire and placed it close to. Erics body. The man did not know who he was messing with and chose to attack first, but soon he would know who he was messing with and he would wish he hadn't. Eric closed his and let his mind go as he cast the spell that he was taught by his teacher and as Eric released the spell his body changed in a blink of an eye into a border collie, Eric let loose a wild snarl as bark at the man and bolted into the woods surrounding the open space of grass.

Once hidden amongst the darkness and thetrees Eric changed back and held his wand to his throat and cast the voice amplifing charm. "I warned you Robert that it would be foolish to attack me and I even let you walk away twice but you had to keep fighting. Now you have made me rather annoyed and upset." Eric lowered his wand apparated acrss the field to anoth spot in the trees and aimed his wand at a small grouping of trees and cast a moblizing spell that would cause the trees to move where he chose and so he aimed the trees toward Robert Before apparating to another spot that Robert could not find him,

The trees began to move from their once rooted spot across the field towards Robert
As the swayed almost gracefully as the tried to surround Robert.

OOCOut of Character:
for the time being you will not be able to locate Eric, Eric is not going to attack you but is trying to calm you down or scare you off lmao

When Eric disappeared, Rob didn't know what to do. But he remained calm and listened to Eric speak, as his voice sounded from a distance. Rob stood firm, with his wand out at the ready, but he was not expecting Eric to surround him with trees. "You're not clever you know..." Rob said at his normal voice volume. He wasn't going to shout when he didn't know where Eric was. Rob apperated himself out of the circle of trees and towards the edge of the forest, but still amongst the forest atmosphere. Rob then used the Obliteration Charm so any tracks of him would be removed. Rob then waited for Eric to find him.

High in the treetops Eric watched as his wooden gaurdians closed in around Robert who simply apparated else where in the woods. Eric brock his locomortis spell on the trees as he listened to the silent wind blow through the trees causing the leaves to rustle in protest. Eric held his wand to his throught again and spoke " Robert yu can run but you can not hide my angry little friend, if I have to I will burn the forset down" Eric said as he pulled his wand away from his throat and floated from the top of his tree with wingardium leviosa. Once on the ground Eric bagan to walk around the woods but with a heavy foot he snapped a branch and he knew that if James was in the area he would have heard it and now Eric was know in trouble.

Robert heard a branch snap from inside the forest, followed my the noise of footsteps. Guessing it was Eric, Robert headed a little further into the woods. "Hominem Revelio" He whispered, revealing any humans that may be around, Rob figured that the one revealed in the centre of the forest was Eric, so Rob headed further in.

When he had figured out where the sound of foot-steps was coming from, Rob found Eric in no time. "It's about time." He said, before pointing his wand at a broken log that was nearby. "Wingardium Leviosa" He called, lifting up the log, and moving it next to himself. "I suggest you move, or this is going to hurt." Rob said, moving the log through the air at a fast speed towards Eric, hoping it would knock him down, so Rob could continue the battle, and then win.

Eric did not have enough time to react as he turned just in time to brace himself for the fast moving to strike him in the stomach knocking him to the ground in a bout of sharp pain. Eric could not get his bearings and knew whatever came next was not going to be pretty but was going to hurt enough to be able to send a message to James and that would be to "watch out". Eric turned to face the general direction of Robert and tried to make out his face but eric was close to blacking out.
OOCOut of Character:
sorry for the short post I am just trying to tie it up lol!

OOCOut of Character:
No Worries. :)

Rob smirked then laughed a little as he watched the log knock Eric to the ground. He drew his wand as he waited for his reaction. Walking over to him, Robert noticed that Eric was almost unconscious but not quite. To Robert, that meant that the fight hadn't finished yet. Something was telling Robert to quit whilst he was ahead, but Rob knew that he wouldn't be able to stop now until Eric was unconscious.

Robert used the knee-reversing hex to put Eric in some more pain. He then repeatedly kicked him the stomach before slowly backing away.

(Knee-reversing hex - Turns the victim's knees backwards.}

Eric was vaguely aware of the man standing above him, as his mind waved in an out of consiciousness he began to dream ever so slightly of James and how him and eric used to dream to take the world over and living the good life of parting and loose men and woman throwing themselves at thier feet. Now he was unsure if he would see his friend again or experience love or any of the joys in life again. That was when he let out a bloodcurddling scream as he felt the spell that robert cast shake him from his dreamy state. With one last breath Eric called out to his dreams once more " I am sorry James, I let you down but know this I love you man!' And with that Eric passed out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back