Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Cypress/Ebony Mix 14" Core of Basilisk Fang; Black Walnut/Maple 12 3/4" Essense of Silver Thistle
Hey everyone, looks like you get yet another Bi-Weekly update! And guys, this one is big, so please read through it thoroughly. You really don't want to miss anything, or ask questions that were already answered in here! And now, here we go!
Group Promotions!
If you have a student, which most of you do, you will notice that you have been promoted to the next level! Great job on passing everyone! I wish it could be this easy in real life. Boy, do I... anyway, with group promotions, you have a lot to prepare for. You have your next lessons, shopping, plots, etc. The only promotions you won't be seeing would be prefects and head people, so you will be waiting on those for a week or two.
Allowances: Given
As per group promotions, you will notice that you have 200 more galleons to shop for your next school supplies, so use them carefully. Also, certain classes may require some items before you can take their class, so make sure you check on that. Professors, you will have received your paychecks, which is 600 galleons. Don't spend it all in one place!
End of the Year Feast!
Professor King has done it again, with posting the end of the year feast in a timely manner. Make sure to have your student post there to acknowledge their last day of school, and clap for those that have earned the highest points for their houses! I forgot to post in there as my graduates before changing their group, crap... Anyway, you can find the feast right over here!
House Cup Goes to...Gryffindor!
Indeed it does, even to my dismay. Though I helped a little with the points with lessons thanks to my seventh year at the time. Oh well. Congratulations Gryffindor! It won't last because I know the other houses will be tearing it up next 'year'. Enjoy it while it lasts, Professor Kingsley!

Seriously though, congratulations Gryffindor!
Accio! Released and News
Thanks to the dedication of the Accio! Staff, the yearbook is up once again! It was a little later this year due to some experiments on a couple of pages, but it still looks as good as ever. Plus the cover and dividers needed to match whoever won the house cup... Anyway, you can come check out the newest addition here!

And news? Of course there is news. While staff has been busy, we thought it was in our best interest to look for new hands to help us out. Someone blew us away! I almost didn't want him on our team because his graphics were that good. :r Give a big, warm welcome to the newest addition to our team: Raze! He uses the student Alexander Nightray to perform the necessary actions. He is a layout designer in character. Alexander will be shown the ropes by Matt Greene, the new Editor. Other new students on the team, besides as interns, would be Avie Mitchell and Bisera Zhefarovich. With all these new students, especially Avie, everything should turn out pretty interesting. :r
Also, Accio! staff, the new year stuff is up on the forum, so be sure to go there and check it out. There's a lot to look through this time. ;)
Holiday Areas: Opened!
Well, with the year wrapping up, the areas all over the board are opened for RPing once more. The next couple of weeks, if you need to RP there, I suggest get to it! Don't be slow, like me. Enjoy it! I look forward to reading some of your RPs within the next couple of weeks.
Graduation: Closes!
Graduation is closing at some point within the week, so if you need to post there, I suggest making it quick. Especially if you have a seventh year leaving. After all, tears and hugs all around! You can find the graduation forum here. So, get to it so that we can lurk what your character(s) has/have to say!
Sorting: Opened!
Ahh, the moment you have all been waiting for! Sorting is finally open! So, if you have a firstie, like me who has three (highest number ever for me now) this year, you can come by and get sorted! You can read all about the process if you are new to it here. So, what are you waiting for? Get to it and get sorted! I hope you get the house you want, but I also hope that the hat lets out some sassiness toward some of those students that may end up in Slytherin, or want to be in Slytherin. :r
Transfers: Opened!
"What if I want to sort an older student?" Look no further! Transfer applications are opened at the same time sorting is. However, not every transfer will get in. In fact, it is more like a special application. This will require time and patience if you want your transfer to be processed. So, if you want to have a transfer, be sure to have a backup plan in case it does not work out. And, be sure to have patience. Your application will be processed in a timely manner. You can find all the information here.</SIZE>

<SIZE size="50">Easter Egg Hunt
Looks like the Easter Bunny managed to drop a lot of eggs around the board! Some of them are in easy-to-find places and some of them are not so much. Happy hunting! You will be able to read through what you need to do right here. All I have to say is... Good luck to you all. :kaitlyn:
Spotlight
Someone has the spotlight turned on him! That someone is none other than Raze! Yes, he is so special, he gets two announcements. xD Anyway, with his lovable Liam Nightray, his biography caught our attention due to how detailed it was. Come and give him a congratulations and check out his wicked stuff here. Congrats, dude, you earned it!
Applications: Closed
Due to sorting opening, applications will be closed. You can still request a group change, galleons, and that's pretty much it, except the professor/shopkeeper applications. They will be opened later on after the craziness is through. This will give you time to really think about your application. The ones that submitted an application before it closed, do not fret. It will be processed in due time. After all, sorting is pretty hectic and there are only two Administrators!
Professor Applications
Looks like we are hiring for a couple of professor spots! If you want to apply to be a professor, look no further. Of course, this is not a job to be taken lightly. It is rewarding in the end, so if you are up for the task, you can find out what positions are open here.
Shopkeeper Applications
Only one shop is opened for an available shopkeeper. If you think that your character would be suited to have their own shop, you can apply for it here. With all the graduates, maybe one of them ends up owning this shop! Good luck, applicants!​
[ul][li]Ceaseless
Samuel Phillips is decorating his house, and decides to come to Charlotte's for advice, the only problem, it's three in the morning.</LI>
[li]Grand 500
Two students meet on the quidditch pitch, one crashes into the other.
[li]Graduation 2038: The Ceremony
Class of 2038 graduates! Come see them get their diploma's.
[li]Singed
One young ministry worker appears to be having a rough night, and a young woman decides to see if she can help.
[li]Fun Night Out? Yea, right
Nights out are fun right?
[/li][/ul]
[ul][li]Sorting and Sorting Hat!
[li]Applications Opening
[li]Plots yessss
[li]Head Auror chosen?!
[li]Moar plotz?!
[li]IC Supers?!
[li]Lessons! D:
<LI>[li]And much much more
[/li][/ul]So, there we have it. If you have any questions, comments or funky stuff to say, just leave it below!

~ Kaitlyn
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

Avie's really looking forward to being on the Accio team!
He'll definitely try to not break anything.

Thanks for the update Kaitlyn!

So much news! Thanks for posting it all. ^_^

Hadan Winters said:
I almost didn't want him on our team because his graphics were that good. :r
And I thought I was the only one with a love-hate thing with his graphics.. :r

And I beg to differ on the "lovable Liam Nightray" part please! Can't even begin to explain how wrong that sounded! xD

And that was a whoooooole lot of news! Great work Kaitlyn!! :hug:

Urgh Serenity's going to have a headache with all these n00bs in Accio! :tut: xD

Thanks for the update, Kaitlyn. Let's be having ye Y23!! :frantics:

So much news! :woot:
Thanks for posting Kaka!

For those thinking of going for a Professor position, please don't hesitate to apply. It's an important part of HNZ, and while it does come with responsibilities, we need your help to keep classes going.

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back