The Bi-Weekly Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley Sparkles

OOC First Name
Donna
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Welcome to another Bi-Weekly Update! I don't have too much to say, but Christmas is just around the corner, so I'm getting really excited!
Exams!
Uh oh! Exams are starting on Monday! Can you believe it?! I feel like we just had sorting! But it's six weeks down the track, and your student's exams should all be up soon.
Professors! Please have your exams posted as soon as possible. If, for any reason, you are unable to do that, please let us know so that we can get them up for you. ^_^
Shopkeeper Apps!
We have closed these Apps, and the Shopkeepers should be hired in the next day or two ^_^ Thank-you to those that have applied!
Holidays!
So with exams happening over the next few days, that can only mean that the holidays are coming up! This coming weekend, the Yule Ball and holiday forums will be opening up! Get into the festive spirit and join in! Get some role-plays done! ;) We will have the forums open right through until the middle of December ^_^
Santa!
Secret Santa has come again (and at last!)! The lovely Pattycakes has set that all up for us, so head on over to The Sign Up so that we can get started with Christmassy goodness! Remember that if you sign up, you get the joy of creating something special for your secret person - but you also get something special! Oh I love Christmas :elf: :santa:
Costume Contest Winners!
We have our winners from the Costume Contest! Thank-you to all those who participated and a huge thank-you to those who role-played also :)
Our winners are:
Best Overall: Killua Freecss
Best muggle-inspired: Tybalt Archer
Best magically-enhanced: Myuna Kickett
Most Creative: Iason Samartzi
Silliest: Albertus Vermeulen

Congratulations guys! Your prizes will be awarded soon ;)
Open RPs
Just reminding you once again how awesomely fantastical Open RPs are. These help us the most to develop our characters, as we don't know what is going to happen, and we have to react accordingly! It's a bit cray cray but it's magical :teehee:What what what? No Plot Highlights?
Oh I am so sad! :( :(
Please highlight some of your fantastic RPs! And you are more than welcome to submit someone else's RPs too - give them a well deserved surprise hehe!
[ul][li]CHRISTMAS</LI>
[li]Holidays and Yule festivities!
[li]Secret Santa!
[li]Open RPs!
[li]Highlighted stuffs!
<LI>[li]Christmas though!
[/li][/ul]Okay I know those Things to look forward to were a lot about Christmas, but I'm just really excited.
Any questions/comments/love? Post 'em up here!
Donna
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

The costumes for the costume contest were scary & hilarious at the same time! xD
Great update Donna, thanks!

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back