Professor Cyndi Kingsley

Gryffindor HoH | Mother of 3

OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
I spent a lot of time trying to think of something clever to put here, but I couldn’t. So…welcome to another BWU everyone! ^_^

Break Week
I know I appreciate the constant reminder of what week of lessons we’re supposed to be in, so in case you’re like me and not sure: It’s the break week, you know that week when all of the procrastinators (like me :p ) start doing lessons in earnest. ^_^ So, get to it! Some houses need a lot of help and every little bit helps your house get a bit closer to not being last in house points!

Professors, now is also the time when you should get caught up on grades.

OWLs/NEWTs/ other exams
Since it is break week this week that means that exams are next week! :o Professors can feel free to post OWL and NEWT exams at their discretion. All other exams should be posted next week.
If you aren’t sure whether you’ll be able to complete your exams in the time allotted, please be sure to contact someone!

7th years
If you haven’t already done so, please check your PMs and reply to the one regarding graduation.
Thank you!

A Big App Slowdown
In the next few days, applications will likely be closed for some time. As most of you know, Nick and I typically close down apps towards the end of the IC year in order to focus more of our attention on sorting for the upcoming year. We’re both also fairly busy at the moment, so closing the apps will allow us to juggle things with more ease. As always, we thank you for your understanding! :)
[ul]
[li] The Hogwarts Monthly
Check out the latest issue of the school’s sanctioned news source. ^_^[/li][/ul]

[ul][li] Graduation!!!! :party:</LI>
[li] End of Year Feast & all of the lovely awards and House Cups that come with it! :cool:
[li] A MESSI contest? ^_^
[li] SEKRETZ :shifty:
<LI>[li] Kingy getting married? :o [/li][/ul]
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, you know what to do. :r
~Cyndi
(on behalf of Site Staff)

great update Cyndi!

Tanks beautiful ^_^

Great update. Thanks cyndi. Yay for graduation end of year and sorting.

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back