Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 10 Inch Flexible Laurel Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Estella couldn't help but be a little excited about delivering her friend's roses for Valentine's Day. It was her favourite time of the year and she didn't want to spend it with anyone else. Estella organised with Rosemarie to meet her at the lakefront to speak to her briefly. She didn't say anything about the rose, mostly as she wanted it to be a surprise. She placed the basket of roses down next to her as she then took off her shoes and put her feet into the water. She was never too scared about what could be lurking underneath and secretly hoped that a mermaid would appear, which seemed very unlikely, but Estella could still hope.

Estella had asked Rose to meet up at the lakefront and thus Rose and her succulent Edgar were currently walking over to the Lakefront. It didn't take long to arrive at the lake and she immediately spotted Estella who was currently standing with her feet in the water. The water was a nice temperature, but Rose was still iffy about what was lurking below. She had heard stories about various creatures and they spoke about grindylows in their Defense class. She walked over to Estella and smiled. ''Hey'' Rose said happily.

Estella beamed as she saw her friend walk over, as usual with her little succulent. She was always happy to see her friends. "Hey! Happy Valentine's Day! How has your day been so far?" she asked, wondering if she had received any other roses yet. Estella hadn't received any herself yet, but perhaps that was because she was too busy delivering others. The Latina picked up the basket with the roses in it and picked out the one that was for her friend. "I've just been delivering roses all day, and this one I have is for you!" she exclaimed, handing it over to her with the note attached.

Yellow Rose said:
Dear Rose,

Thanks for being my bestest friend!

Love, Ana

Rose loved to be around her friends, they made her feel calm and loved. ''It has been nice, got a couple of roses and I am delivering them too!"' Rose had left her basket on her bed, she had taken a quick break from doing the roses herself. Rose accepted the Rose from Estella and smiled. She looked at the little note and her smile grew even bigger. ''That is nice, I am going to dry these in my Defense Against the Dark Arts book so they will stay with me forever'' Rose was going to dry all the roses she received, she didn't want them going to waste. ''How have you been?'' Rose asked Estella.

Estella loved to know that her friends were delivering roses too. She loved Valentine's Day the most and was glad that her friends also shared that with her. The girl nodded when Rose said she was going to dry the roses she received in her Defence Against The Dark Arts book. It made sense and was very much a good idea. "I've been okay." Estella said in response to her friend's question. "I'm just happy that it's Valentine's Day! It's always a good distraction. How have you been?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back