Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 10 Inch Flexible Laurel Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Essie always loved delivering roses to her friends, and so when she saw Tilly's name on her list, she couldn't help but be excited for it. She hadn't spoken to Tilly for some time, simply because they were both busy doing their own things. For Essie, it was the Hogwarts Monthly, and for Tilly it was definitely Quidditch. Essie figured the best place to find her roommate would be the Quidditch Pitch, and so the Hufflepuff headed up to the pitch. She had never really been up there before outside of Quidditch Games and there was definitely a different feel about it. The teen felt very much out of her zone. She scanned the people up in the sky, hoping to spot her friend somewhere.

Tilly had just finished a round of solo practice and she was busy wrestling a bludger back into its box. Once she was done, she hauled the box into the shed. She could feel the iron ball vibrating angrily through the wood. When she stepped out, absolutely filthy and sweaty, she noticed her friend and roommate on the pitch.

“Hey, Estella!” Tilly hollered, waving as she approached the other Hufflepuff. She wondered what she was doing out here. While Tilly was still close with Rose, Estella, and Ana Sofia, she couldn’t deny that their growing obligations had left them spending less time together. Well, Tilly could at least speak for herself- she knew she wasn’t spending as much time with her friends.

Estella was glad when Tilly ended up finding her before she could. Luckily, Tilly seemed like she had just finished with practice and Essie was happy for this as it meant she wasn't disturbing her. "Hey! I have a rose for you!" Essie exclaimed, digging into her basket and finding the one that was addressed to her. When she did, she handed it over to the girl with the note attached. "Happy Valentine's Day!"

Note said:
Happy Valentines!
(my offer to decorate your beaters bat still stands)

- Ana Sofia

Tilly's face dropped a little when Estella said she was delivering roses. The Hufflepuff was reminded again that she'd forgotten to send flowers to anyone she cared about this year. It wasn't like it was hard to do, the whole thing had just skipped her mind. However, she made herself smile again. It wasn't like she had a Time Turner to go back and fix the problem. "Thanks, Essie," Tilly said, taking the yellow rose and reading the message, laughing at Ana Sofia's note about her beater's bat. "Do you think I'll look as scary on the pitch if I let Ana paint my bat?"

@Estella Fuentes

Essie watched as Tilly read the note. She chuckled at her question. "You don't look scary at all." she said reassuringly, before pursing her lips. "... or maybe you do a little." Essie laughed, happy to joke with her friend. "Seriously though, that would be cool. You should let her." Estella wondered what Ana would paint. She always loved her friend's creations and it would be interesting to see what she would come up with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back