The Bedroom

Dervish Green

OOC First Name
Taneaka
Wand
17 " ebony and phoenix tail feather
Dervish grinned as he led Taneaka up the stairs. He was now on his sixth glass of firewhiskey and was on the verge of being completely and utterly p!%&ed. He opened the door. "After you, me lady." He said gesturing inside the room. He sat down on the bed after walking in behind her. The room was quite nice. It was obvious that Shaylah had designed the room-there was no way Jay ha this much syle.

Taneaka walked into the room, admiring it's design for a second, before sitting on Dervish after he was on the bed. She pounced, snogging him immediatley, hands roaming all over his torso. After about five minutes she came up for air, the famous Slytherin smirk on her face. "You sure?? Your wife won't kill you for this?" She really didn't care what his answer was, she would persuade him that it was the right thing to do if he said he didn't want to. She fiddles with the bottom of his shirt as he answered her.

Taneaka grinned in a flirty way, still sitting on his lap with her dress around her waist. "Only if you want some real fun." She laughed, stood up, her dress falling to the floor, and moved so she was crouching in the middle of the bed instead of sitting on the edge. As she waited for his trousers to leave she removed her high heels, though they looked goo they weren't comfertable when participating in, certain activites.

Taneaka grinned and rolled him over so she was lying on him now, from there she took control with the snogging, her hands moving from his hair downwards.

An hour later:

Taneaka lay, her head resting on Dervish's chest, under the covers in the spare room of Jay Rouge's house. Dervish may not have been her best but he certainly wasn't the worst she'd had. She sat up, holding the covers in place to hide herself, and began to hunt for the rest of her clothesand getting dressed while leaving him there uncovered.

Tasneaka looked up smiling. "Of course not but, this is a one time thing which means I get covering rights." She quickly put on her underwear before turning back to him. "Well, I'm assuming it's a one night thing as you have a wife and are drunk, I'm guessing you wouldn't cheat if you were sober." She grin in a mean way before putting her dress on.

Taneaka shrugged at the comment and sat on the bed, pulling her heels towards her. "We're best mates in an arranged marriage. There are no feelings between us other than platonic. It's like friends with benefits really so we're fine with each other sleeping around." She grinned, Taneaka had always loved their relationship and explaining it, mainly becquse of the countless envious looks she got from it. You'd be suprirsed how many married couples wanted a relationship like hers and Bensons'.

"Wow." Dervish said, simply. "My wife and I started dating when we were eleven and we're still going now." Dervish was usually very faithfull to his wife and would try and do anything to keep her happy but the minute he got pissed, all of that went out the window. That was just one reason why he had been banned from alcohol.

Taneaka laughed as he explained his marriage. "Unlucky mate." She replied as she pulled on a shoe. She looked up at him, he was still naked. "Are you going to get dressed? The minute my other shoe goes on I'm going back downstairs and you'll be left here." She didn't mention that, if he still wasn't dressed, she would take his clothes with her but a mischevious look on her face gave a hint that she was planning something.

Taneaka grinned as she put on her other shoe. "What a shame." She smiled and gathered his clothes into a pile on the bad before turning back to Dervish. "I'd say it was something to remember me by but with the lack of soberness here I doubt you'll remember any of this." she grinned before snogging him again. He really was a good kisser.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back