The awaited punishment

Rufus Volkov

Rufus appeared out of thin air in front of the old wizarding manor that he had inherited years back from his parents. Although it belonged to him he hardly spent three months every year in this haunted looking manor in his home country ,Bulgaria. Rufus had just finished his two month business trip to Asia and Southern America and now having finally returned to Bulgaria he smiled as he stepped into the big iron gates that were magically protected.

He did feel the need to have a hot bubble bath but that could wait for he was waiting for Rose and Hazel to arrive to meet him. He hadn't seen them for the past two months after their one week holiday in New Zealand and he was very eager for them to arrive so he could finally punish the brat for her deeds at New Zealand.

He wore a sapphire cloak made out of silk that hardly stopped the cold from reaching his bones because the clothing was so thin. He did not care for he loved the cold as it balanced the heat and anger that always filled him. Drinking malted beer in his study where he admired his priceless dark items that he had just found from a wizarding family in South America.

Rose was the happiest woman on earth today that her beauty had blossomed even more making her look even more radiant and attractive. She was glad that she would be seeing the love of her life, Rufus Volkov today after two whole months. She was desprate to see him, to love him and just be lost in his darkness. However as it had always been, the biggest problem in her life, her own daughter Hazel was here for holidays and Rufus had asked for her to come as well.

She wondered what it was that he wanted from her, it bothered her so much that if Hazel came she would ruin this night for them by being a brat as usual. Trying to be optimistic she put on some elegant clothingthat reflected her beautifu aura that she always carried with her.

Apparating with Hazel to Rufu's manor she walked in through the iron gates that always magically opened up for her entrance welcoming her. She just loved being in Rufus's manor for it held the darkness that she had always grown to love. With a slight knock on the door she awaited Rufus to welcome them rather than just entering in like an animal.

Hazel was fearing this day from the past two months because she knew she was going to be awarded the punishment for her little misbehavior in New Zealand. However she found that she no longer feared Rufus the way she had learned to fear him for the past five years. Going to Dumstrang had stuffed some braveness into her and she was now a lioness ready to pounce at him. She didn't care if they'd beat her or torture her she had grown used to that treatment from the past times.

Stepping into the cold air of Bulgaria she shivered slightly as an electric shock ran up her body due to the winter air. Luckily her clothingprovided her warmth, her over coat at least. She knew his manor was warm and even knew how to light up a fire if needed be thus she did not care that her clothes, a sleeveless top and shorts that she had put on under her knee length over-coat were revealing her attractive legs as well as navel.

Slowly as she grew she was starting to learn the ways to bottle fashion into her palm and she knew what sort of clothing would attract the eyes of most. She had a feeling that they would go out to a night club or something so she would get rid of her over coat and then the top and shorts would go into effect. She would love that. Seeing her mother grow jealous of her would be dearly sweet. Placing a hand on her slender waist she awaited Rufus to open the door to his manor.

(thanks for starting the topic so fast :D )

Rufus sighed taking another sip of his beer as his eyes moved to the door on which he heard a soft knock. Getting to his feet he walked towards the wooden door made of rich mahogany wood. Turning the handle as he pulled it open a soft smile appeared on his cold lips at the sight of Rose. Grinning at the thought of how well Rose was stuffing fashion into Hazel he said "Missed you darlings". He had used the plural but everyone knew that he was referring to Rose and Rose only.

Asking them to come in he gave Rose a light peck on her lips. He would always keep her wanting more until the last minute. Then giving a peck to Hazel on the cheek he said "You've got snow on your coats" With a smile he summoned his coat hanger and said "Let me get those. Wouldn't want my carpet to be wet" With a slight chuckle he helped them with their coats.

Evening the revealing clothes that the twelve year old brat had put on he turned to Rose and said "Taught you daughter so early?" He could not imagine why someone would chose to wear revealing clothes, especially a twelve year old who was soon going to freeze in the cold dungeons of the manor.

(Had extra time on my hands ;) )

Hazel watched Rufus, her eyes narrowed down on him as he put on the fake show off emotions. Both Rufus and Hazel knew how much they hated each other yet they always did this for the fun of it. "We missed you too Rufus" she said her sweet northern accent highly reflecting in her voice.

As he asked for their overcoats, Hazel hesitated for a moment but than gave in. She was going to a night club soon and she was dressed accordingly. She raised her eyebrows watching her mom's elegant cocktail dress. Hearing Rufus taunt Rose she said, a smile on her lips "You chose to undress me. I would have been in lingerie for it is my decision on what to where under my overcoat" she said fire in her Hazel eyes. "If you were to be so shocked you would have dusted off the coats" she challenged Rufus.

It was very happily surprising in the way she could now talk to the man who scared her to death. It seemed her boggart had changed to something else and the influence of her friends at Dumstrang and their advice had filled her up with courgae to speak to Rufus, disobey him and challenge him.

Rose smiled as she saw Rufus after what seemed to have been an eternity.She raised her head to kiss him back but he was too fast. It was just for a fraction that their lips had met but it burned through fire in her body sending electric wave on his touch. She wanted more but he had pulled back. With a slight shrug she smiled at him as she gave him her over coat.

Hey eyes widened slightly to see Hazel's attire. It was embarrassing for her to be taunted by Rufus. She was just about to reply when she heard the harsh words escape Hazel's lips. She stood in shock rooted at the spot. She had never known the girl who would be able to reply to Rufus without stuttering. She wondered where Hazel had got her new courage from.

However at the moment the damage that she had done was to vast to be repaired. "Hazel!" she said sharpness in her tone. "How dare you talk to Rufus that way?" she asked slapping her daughter on a right cheek. "Thought I had stuffed enough respect in you that I wouldn't see the day where you'd put on such clothes" she said meaning it truly. She had always explained Hazel to wear proper clothing that was reputable. "However it seems I was wrong" she said with a slight sigh.Turning to Rufus she said "I'd wear something like such only if the role asked me to and would never teach her to dress in such attire"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back