Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
too young to care
Wand
Curly 11" Flexible Cypress Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Leonardo felt like garbage, and it didn’t help that as he made his way to the hospital wing, there was a trail of vomited up slugs. Each more gross than the one before it. It had been slow going as his whole body had heaved with each slug and that had ground him to a halt. His hands were shaking and he knew he was a mess. He arrived at the hospital wing, though had it not been for the professor saying he had to go Leo would’ve just tried to go to the dorm and deal with it himself. He was old enough to take care of himself, but he wasn’t one to ignore a professor. He stopped at the entrance and vomited up another slug, harsh coughs wracking his body as he made a beeline for the first bed. He glanced about miserably for the nurse or a bucket, since he needed one to stop what was happening and the other so that he didn’t get more of the ground into a horrible vomit filled mess.

Jordie had been sad about the results of the duel, but even more so he was worried about Leo. Once the duel was over, he hurried up to the hospital wing. "Leo!" Jordie called out, rushing over. He summoned a bucket on his way and offered it to the boy, sitting in the chair by the bed. "Hey, kiddo, how are you?" He asked, looking concerned.

Their duel ended kinda fast and while the first stage was going, Evander decided to check up on Leonardo hoping that he was getting better. He came to the Hospital Wing and already saw the cheerful chaser here already and just shrugged, Evan wasn't here for Jordan. "Uhm, hey! You feel better?" The Ravenclaw awkwardly asked, trying to stop feeling sorry for what happened. And then he fastly gave a short nod to the older chaser, he knew him from aside since he was best friend of Evan's cousin Kiara, he just didn't really care about that.

Leonardo had vomited up too many slug already in his opinion and it seemed like it wasn't slowing or stopping. He heard Jordan call out and was glad for the bucket as he vomited again, harsh wracking coughs following. His hands were visibly shaking, he'd never been good at being sick and his grandfather's patience for it too hadn't helped. "I'm fine," he said between slugs, his voice rough. The taste in his mouth was one of the worst elements of it, and as he heard Evander too, he just vomited, this time more of his breakfast mixed in with the slug. "Yes, I'll be fine in a moment," he falsely assured his former opponent, coughing slightly with ragged breathing after as he was given a little reprieve. He didn't look at them, just at the bucket held in his shaking hands.

-godmod approved-

Jordie bit his lip, worry for his fellow chaser filling him. He reached out, meaning to rub the boys back, but Leo flinched away from his touch. Jordie's brow furrowed. He drew his hand back, and moved to sit next to the boy instead. Jordie sat a little closer. "Hey, kid, it's alright, I'm right here, I got you," He spoke softly to Leo, trying to be reassuring.

Leonardo was very surprised when Jordan reached out for him, and while vomitting up another slug made to move his back out from the way of Jordan's touch. He was pretty relieved when the boy didn't push it, but did sit next to him. He coughed harshly, the remanents of a slime associated with the slug being spat out. He clenched his hands trying to get them to stop and then just nodded. "I'm fine, you both don't need to stick around, I can look after myself," he again falsely assured and as he did so another harsh heave of his body and another slug forced it's way out. He didn't look at either of them, just hoped the nurse would come and make it stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back