OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Kaleb

It was lunch time at Hogwarts before the breaks gives up and Makaylah was to busy reading instead of eating like the rest of her housemate. She had her nose glued on the newest novel of hardy boys adventure and it was getting better to even let it go. From the corner of her eyes however she saw a few students reading the daily prophets. One particular article got her to drop the Hardy Boys immediately. "Oh my, oh my! That woman is mean!" she of course was talking about Cynthia gossip columns. How could she say stuff about someone who was retiring after so many years servicing the ministry. She couldn't believe it. Makaylah was glad she wasn't from New Zealand! Makaylah kept reading more till she heard a few students talk nasty about the former minister. Makaylah kept her mouth shut but she wanted so badly to shut them up. Instead of doing that, she just turn back around and kept to the Hardy boys again.

Skipping class became Collin's habit, he didn't do that because he was an idiot but because he just didn't feel like it. Why should he attend all of those classes if his father didn't even care? After all, what he wanted was to be notice by his father. Perhaps if he became a bully then his father would notice him? Maybe not. Collin walk toward the great hall, yawning, not caring if he got detentions from the professors. He had been skipping detentions anyway. Students had been stereotyping that all the Ravenclaws were diligent and smart, well Collin was smart, he used to read all the books in his private library but he was no longer diligent. Again, his father didn't care about his grade so why bother learning? The boy quickly notice the girl who was reading "Hardy boys?" He asked casually and sat beside her.

Makaylah not once looked up from her reading, the book kept her glue, her glasses were the one that snap her out of her reading. "Ah hey Jin? Or Collin right?" she adjusted her frames a little more till they were hanging from her ears instead of her pudgy little nose. "You've never heard of them? They've been around since 1901 I think" Makaylah closed one eye trying to remember when the first hardy boy copied came out. "Though the first issue cause a lot of issues back than, with segregation and racisms. They had to sort of change the characters a little more" Makaylah explain a little, she had read the history of the Hardy Boys somewhere before, she just couldn't remember were really? And why she had just told Collin this, man she was total nerd.

Collin wasn't sure either he was proud that he was known by the girl or he had to be suspicious. Since Collin grew up in America, he wasn't use to call other people by their last name. "Yeah... Collin" He said before picking up the bread in front of him as he put a ham on top of it and start cutting the bread into little pieces so that he could eat it easily. "I know that book, I used to read it" He said casually, again, he wasn't sure either he had to be proud of himself for reading those books or he had to be mad at her for acting like a smarty pants. "Honestly Makaylah, I'm not stupid! I've read that book when I was 10. Don't be too proud of yourself!" He said, Collin had slowly turned into his cousin Lykke. And once more, he wasn't sure either he had to proud or not, but if he could get his father's attention by doing this, then he would definitely do it.

Makaylah stood still, Collin temper caught her off guard. Not like to bring fear in her or anything. It just caught Makaylah unexpectedly she had to look away to regain her voice. "You don't have to be such a jerk about it. I mean its not me being proud or anything!" she huffed back, her stubbornness showing just like his temper."What's got your underwear in a knott that your coming down on me like that? I didn't do anything to you" she added more to her rant a little. Makaylah turn slightly to face him, he's such a prat! If he didn't want to talk to anyone than he wouldn't have sat right next to her she thought silently to herself.

Collin rolled his eyes, he wasn't good in fighting other people. He had been shutting up whenever Cherie was mad at him, she mastered arguing with other people. Collin could never imagine being on of those people, she was so good that he wanted to be the only child... Well sometimes... "Oh so now I'm a jerk? I was just saying that I'm not an idiot" He said being stupid and offended. Honestly when are you going to stop being like your cousin? . Collin continued ignoring the girl as his eyes started to roam around the great hall trying to find where on earth his sister was. Maybe she could kick this girl, she was better anyway. Or maybe Lykke jie could do it for him?

"Well that's not what I said the first time, I didn't mean for you to feel like an idiot. You know we are people, we do have mouths. We use them to eat and talk to one another. Strike a conversation, discussing nonsense because you feel like you have too" Makaylah stood up, she wanted to leave because she hated when someone got annoyed with her. She hated it but she never really say anything except shoot back a few fiesty words at them and maybe it will make them more annoyed than how she felt at the current time. With all honestly she was just being friendly, maybe a tad know it all, but there are some characteristic she couldn't help. "I'm taking my lunch to the court yard, think its a lot less crowded there than here" she rolled her brilliant brown eyes and walk away. Makaylah has three brothers, none of them would ever behave like that with her. So why Collin had to be mean? She muttered annoyed under her breath.

Collin continued eating, he was annoyed by the girl dear lord she talked a lot! Exactly like his sister who loved talking, but if she was Cherie, he wouldn't dare shutting her up. She would be killing him literally with high heels and everything and if he tried to kill her back, his father would kill him. "Dear Merlin! You talk a lot huh? And secondly, who wants to discuss about this? Worse! With you!" He glared at her feeling annoyed. He took a deep breath before eating the piece of bread in front of him. Collin almost forgot to tell her about the project of his. When she got up, he quickly got up and ran beside her. "Listen, I don't like you and you don't like me, but either we like it or not. We're partners." He handed her the paper, they had to do a research for potion class sadly he was partnered with Makaylah.

"Grrr" Makaylah gritted her teeth together. Forcing her fingers to curl around her tray, she been tempting herself not to hit him. His rude comment sent her at the edge, but she tried to dismiss herself away from the situation. Close to escaping out the great hall doors, she been one step closer before he stride fluently right besides her. "What are you talking about partnering up? I didn't hear about that in potion" her eyes grew surprisingly by this shocking news to her. "Your bluffing with me are you Collins? I mean out of everyone to work with....??" she didn't mean to sound arrogant, but after his rude behavior, Makaylah rather work with Randy than Collins! Least Randy admits to being a bully. A fellow classmate of theirs, always full of himself to the brim. He sweared Collins and Randy will so get along with each other. Both boys can share their small mediocre brain.

Just as he thought, she was mad, well of course Collin wasn't nice to her so don't expect her to be nice to him as well. But sadly, he still had to finish the essay. "It's either you weren't in the class or you weren't paying attention because of the blond dude sitting in front of you" Students came out of the great hall it was time for them to go to classes but sadly Collin didn't have any class, he wasn't planning on doing anything except to go find his twin and bug her or go find Ash and hang out with her and start practicing his Korean. "So how are we going to do this? I give you the list and we'll go make it on our own and then submit it to the professor? Or you wanna make it all by yourself?" He let out a small chuckle hoping that she would make it even though the chance was little since it wasn't fair.

"Your so unbelievable Collins you know that" she flame her small nostril at him, in a way of telling him, 'your lucky I'm not a dragon'. If that were possible Makaylah would've burn into crisp cinder, no one would recognize him than. "I rather stare the back of a blonde haired boy, than stare at the back of your messy dead hair" she flare her nose one more, her small linen lips scrunch up in place you could Makaylah was very mad about Collins. "Split sounds better than working my project with you! At least I won't have to fail in my part" Makaylah ignore the many comings out of the great hall. She remain still regardless of many shoving or pushing their way out towards their next class. Makaylah just glare at Collins for a long time not speaking one more. She did it longer than two minutes, and with pivot of her feet, she turn to head for her next classes. Chance of him following were a big chance unless he decided to skip. Pushing farther into the descending pupils, she made her way in a rush. Makaylah was trying to distant herself from the likes of Collins.

Collin rolled his eyes as he saw Makaylah shoving him away. "Oh Puhh-leasee my hair isn't THAT messy and you know that I'm not as dumb as that girl in our potion class" Collin said remembering a girl who could never answer the question that the professor asked. "Split it is" He let her go as he walk away from her feeling annoyed. Who need her anyway? He thought as he turned himself away from her. Collin couldn't believe that he wont get along with his fellow pureblood, perhaps she wasn't like the other? Well that could be the answer, if his cousin was here she would know what to do in these kind of situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back