Her full name is Daphnie Marshela Reynolds
(Formerly Daphnie Marshela Wide).
She is a Half Blood, 25 and a Librarian at
the New Orleans public library, she is located
at the main building of the many branches
of the public library. Her personality is just
right for every librarian; she is some what
timid and shy inside of the library but when
outside, Daphnie is adventurous, fun, energetic.
For the girl reading books is important for the
brain, she had read 200 books in her life and
many come by. The reason of her change last
is because of the divorce of her parents, her
mother then remarried after 10 years and her
step father adopted her, making her last name
change to Reynolds.

I would like for Daphnie to have friends, enemies,
a final, and a bf? If you are willing to plot with me
just PM. Oh, and she applied to be a Librarian at
Hogwarts, so she might move to New Zealand if
ever she gets accepted. But for now, she can visit
NZ by apparating or port key or at the fireplaces.
If you are interested just reply here, for plots PM
me for it.

If she does visit New Zealand I have a girl called Leigh west she she can meet and befriend. She is 19-20ish i cant quite remember and works in a cafe (a random muggle one) she likes reading and traveling. Maybe she could come into the cafe and they would start talking about the book Daphnis is reading and become sort of friends.

If she gets into the school I also have professor elvera le fey who
She could be friends with. She is the divination professor and when she has free time (which isn't often) she reads and drawn slates old books and scrolls generally about British legend and wizard history (particularly Arthurian myth) and different divination tech nights and stuff like that.

I'm liking Leigh now, and I like the idea too and for Elvera, maybe they can meet somewhere outside of school? Its up to you though, if you decide which is which for Elvera can you make the topic? and I'll make the topic for Leigh and Daphnie :)

Could we possibly start one now and maybe one in a couple of weeks. Maybe the Leigh one first as I never rped with her properly before.
If you want to start awesome just post the link or pm it to me on elvera or briar. Or I can start if you want me to.

Sure I will start it in the morning.

Okay, i have started with Leigh. it is in new Zealand and called afternoon coffee break I am sorry that i ramble a lot in it, you don't have to read the middle paragraph when I talk about how busy it has been.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back