That Rap Tap Tapping At My Chamber Door

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaxy Sith

OOC First Name
Cole
Gre-1.png

So, I suppose I don't have much to tell about Galaxy yet. She's developed in my head, but not as far as what she will be once I get a few things out of the way. And these things will be out of the way as soon as i get some replies here =3. So, let's get on with the list of things that I need, eh?

Friends: Maybe I should take the s off the end of that word. Galaxy isn't really the friendly type. about a month ago, she was engaged to be married, and she lost her fiance to a car crash. She has a wee little bun in the oven and is struggling to get by. All of the things in her life has lead up to her being both cynical and harsh. She would need someone who could break through to her in a time of need, so if someone was to be here friend, we'd need a prearranged agreement saying that she could be defenseless to something and someone could save her. And this doesn't even mean a super violent thing, she could trip and this person catch her. Or faint and this person help her back to her house.

More Than Friends: This isn't going to happen in three roleplays. It will take effort, and she will probably only have one relationship. If you don't want to be her final, please message me and we might be able to work out a relationship to hurt her more, or to make her stand up for herself.
As far as the final goes, he won't know she's pregnant until she starts showing. This has to be someone who can be patient with her views on herself and on the world. it has to be someone with a lot of love and kindness toward her. Also, a dog person haha, because she loves dogs. So, if there's any takers, let me know!

Now, personality is kinda shaky, and I'm just now starting to work on her CD, so it might be a bit before it's up. If you have any questions, concerns, or just wanna talk, PM me.

Not only am I giving myself a reply, I'm also saying that the development is completed, and will be added on to. Here!

I have two very pregnant charries. Eden and Daisie they have just had there hearts ripped out thrown in a blender and than poured on the floor. They could be friends to Galaxy. Or I have Haruhi, Eden's adopted mother who is also pregnant with her last set of twins. Shes a very motherly women so she would just be a very good friend to Galaxy. So if you want to talk more just send a pm to Eden Koshiba seeing as I am on her the most.

Awesome, glad to see I have at least one bite. I would love for Haruhi to maybe help Galaxy along, maybe Eden and her had met because she was really sick somewhere down bleak street, and brought her home to Haruhi? That would make a lot of sense? Right? If you could though, if that's the idea you like, start it please? I'm a little bit caught up with some things.

Yea I could start it. Eden's going to be a little bit weepy seeing as she is dealing with another heartbreak. Granted once she see's that someone needs help Eden will put her big girl panties on and help Galaxy out.

Hehe! Big girl panties! That made my night =)
Awesome. Any other takers?

Okay, I don't know if these will be suited to what you need, but here goes.

I have two characters. I'm not sure if either of them will be what you're looking for, but I figure I'll tell you about them, and you can decide.

Sidda is this character. She's sixteen, a student at HNZ. She's very outgoing, bubbly, tough, strong, and has a strong sense of right and wrong. She's feisty and crazy and energetic and a typical redhead. She likes helping others, but if someone picks on her or she sees someone getting bullied, she'll step in, even if she doesn't know them. She's a good fighter and a musician. If she lived in medieval times, she'd disguise herself as a man and ride around being a knight in shining armour and rescuing people. She could maybe try to cheer up Galaxy, or protect her, or something? I dunno.

I also have Charlotte Bouvier. She's very broken herself at the moment. She's an orphan - her mother was killed by her father, who then abused her for years until he was arrested and committed suicide. She is traumatised by her father's abuse and doesn't speak. She is very shy and frightened of others, but once you get to know her, she smart and witty and a bit crazy. She also would help Galaxy, but in a much more understated way - she'd probably watch her for a while, see that she's struggling, and try to give her some money or would just show up on her doorstep with food or clothes or baking, give her a small smile and just walk away. I am planning for her to (with the help of some friends) break out of her shell, stand up for herself, get over her past and start talking again. Maybe she and Galaxy could help each other heal - Charlotte by calming her down and kind of taking care of her, Galaxy by teaching Charlotte how to be strong and stand up for yourself? That's my idea anyway, but I don't know.

Tell me what you think - I won't mind whatever you say, so do what you think is right for your character. Thanks ;)

PS the colours are just because it looked boring and long otherwise :p

Maybe Charlotte would be good, but i think Sidda is a little young. Maybe once Galaxy has her baby she might be opkay with it, maybe Sidda could be a baby sitter.
As it stand, Galaxy is being taken in by some people (Eden Koshiba and her adoptive mother Haruhi), so if she was to show up on her step, she may not always get Galaxy, ya know?
So this all depends on how you want to work this out. PM me if you have an idea or two, and i will do the same. As it stands, my muse is a little off.

Michael here could be a friend.

He's quite serious sometimes and doesn't often open up to people well. He's a good friend and is loyal to people. He doesn't like to involve himself in frivolous drama. I think they would get along as they have a similar past with relationships - His girlfriend died a couple of years ago - so can be there for each other.

What do you think ?
xx

@Zac - Well, I'm not sure, it would all depend on if he was more mature for his age. Even then, I don't think she'd date him; she'd probably think of him as a little brother.

@Michael - Maybe he would work out. it would all depend on how their first interaction goes. She's starting to show just a little bit now, and she's meaner than a crab. And they're mean xD So, he would need to know how to break through the insults. So if you're up for it, then yeah.

*Is Michael*

I think he could manage it. To be honest I think he'll be a bit shocked about it but he'd probably just let it go.
I have an I dea in mind for his first meeting and I will PM you with the details. :)

Mmkay, good friends it is. Can you start?

I can offer you Zander as a friend.
He's sort of a single dad. It's a fairly complicated situation, but what it comes down to is that Zander is the legal guardian of his siblings and has been since 16. He's basically brought up his youngest two siblings. However one of his sisters managed to get pregnant and he is bringing her up since His sister is in no position. So basically now he's bringing up his niece, who is legally his daughter, and the youngest male who's 8 at this point. it's not easy for him, and he's constantly attempting to keep afloat which is hard since he's caring for children and has a job on the side.

I'm thinking they could make good friends. Zander would be the type to always make sure she was okay. Be there, tell her that she can call him whenever. Since he knows how difficult it can be to stay afloat with a family to provide for. Zander would probably find her cynicism understandable, but also be the type to say that she can't be like that in front of children. Might be a nice little friendship, whatever you think would be best is good for me.

I like the idea of them being friends, he seems to have the type of kindness that might make Galaxy a little more enlightened to her situation. She knows not to act like that in front of children, and she truly does love Calleum (I decided on a name already xD ) with all of her heart. Can you start? Things have been busy and I'm having some issues...

Awesome, and yeah I can start it, where would you prefer it to be?

Sorry it took so long to reply; I've been incapacitated. I don't mind where, probably somewhere near food!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back