Tristan Drage

Missing

OOC First Name
Amanda
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
Tristan had spent most of his time sulking these past few days, in a terrible mood and having hardly spoken with Morgase after she had made her little statement about him not being verbal enough a few days ago. He was angry about it, but hadn't had the energy to voice it. As usual, he took a seat in the living room, and was not surprised to see Estrella's owl at the window once again. He read her letter, having agreed to meet her in the Hog's Head. He had declined to tell Morgase about this meeting, considering that they had not been talking anyway.

He sat in his chair, crossing one leg over the other, unsure if he wanted to go out or not. He replied to Estrella's letter quickly, a one sentence reply that did not amount to much. He was unsure what to think about this future meeting.

His expression was as cold as stone as he continued to stare blankly at the wall, unsure what to make of his time.

Morgase had just laid Erik down for a nap and came out into the living room to see Tristan sitting in his chair looking moody. He is no better than a teenager, she thought to herself as she walked over to the couch and sat down. She picked up the book that was on the end table and opened it up, beginning to read. Morgase was not going to bend and beg Tristan to be reasonable. The truth was she had been thinking a lot lately too, and she had been developing a plan to leave with Erik just in case something happened. Yes, Tristan was Erik's biological father, but Morgase took care of him most of the time.

Tristan glanced up at Morgase, determined not to be the one to break the silence as he glared around the room, not knowing exactly what he would say. He was extremely angry with Morgase at the moment, and he was lucky that he was at least able to control his power somewhat when he became angry. He knew that he was behaving like a moody teenager but considering the situation, he did not care a bit.

Morgase could feel Tristan's eyes on her and snapped her book shut, turning her head sharply to look at him. "I cannot stand it any longer Tristan. We have to talk, we are raising a son together. Erik deserves better than this."

"Talk about what, exactly?" Tristan snapped back, although he could not deny that her words were true. He could not help but see that their relationship was deteriorating, something that both saddened him and made him angry.

Morgase narrowed her dark eyes at Tristan. "If you do not learn to speak with some respect toward me we will not be talking at all ever again, I will see to it myself. What has gotten into you Trsitan?"

A lump formed in Tristan's throat as he looked back at her, unsure or not if he should take any heed to her threat. "What has gotten into me? What has become so different?"

"You Tristan! You used to trust me, or at least I believed you did. You have become so secretive lately. I am not Lorelei Tristan, I am a Death Eater. You do not have to hide what you are doing from me."

Morgase stood and looked down at Tristan with a mix of anger and sadness before turning to make her way to the kitchen.

Tristan stood up from his seat, his blue eyes narrowing at Morgase as she started to walk to the kitchen. "Secretive? I just have not shared every detail of everything I do with you; I have not been secretive, as you claim."

His expression became cold at the mention of Lorelei. "That life is over, and you know it. I do not see you as her in any way."

Flaring in anger, he sighed as he closed his blue eyes, able to see a painting on the wall begin to tremor. He hated using his power, and he could not afford to lose control. He stared at it for a moment, having been turned at an awkward angle, looking back to Morgase in evident frustration.

Morgase turned around on her heel, her long black hair whipping around behind her. "What have you been doing then Tristan? What happened with Sophia and Estrella over the summer? Who have all those owls you have been receiving lately been from?

"I know your life with Lorelei is over, that much is obvious. A bit hard to have a life with someone who is dead. But you are treating me as if I cannot handle what you are doing, or do not deserve to know."

Tristan's eyes narrowed back at Morgase, the tone in his voice becoming ultimately more cold. "To answer your question, I have not much of an idea what happened to Sophia and Estrella besides the fact that they stayed at my Father's over the summer. He has not told me anything- I am in the dark about that."

He stood back a bit, his presence imposing as he towered over Morgase. "And the letters have all been from my daughter."

His expression darkening at her last statement, he simply stated, "You have never asked, and I was not aware that you were interested."

"You were not aware that I was interested?! For Merlin's sake Tristan, I did not think you were that idiotic. I told you quite recently, I want to know what is going on. Just because I am here raising your son does not mean I deserve to be completely in the dark."

"Idiotic?" Tristan snapped, his gaze falling once more on the portrait that he had shaken out of its place. "Well, I know one thing- I do not need to stand here and be insulted." He started to back away, unsure where he was going to go or what he was going to do, wondering how Morgase was going to react.

"All right then," Morgase said harshly and took off swiftly toward Erik's room, disappearing behind the door and locking it.

His nostrils flaring, Tristan let out a roar of anger as he slammed his fist into the wall, his knuckles making contact with the plaster, causing it to burst and reveal a large gaping hole. With a growl of frustration, he disapparated with an extremely loud POP, rather unsure of his destination.

Erik rubbed his eyes sleepily as he sat up in his crib, standing up and looking out over the bars at his mother, who was now in his room. The loud noises of his parents' fighting had awoken him from his slumber, but he could not conceive the idea of what was going on and thus only possessed an intrigued emotion.

His blue eyes wide, he said sweetly, "Hi, Mama." He jumped a bit in his crib at the loud noises outside of his room, and he inquired, gasping a bit, "What's that?"

Morgase could not help but smile at the sight of Erik awake. "It is nothing Erik, nothing to worry about." She walked forward and picked him up out of his crib, holding him in her arms. "Mommy is here, she will take care of you." With that she apparated out of the room with Erik.

Tristan had not spent a lot of time out when he decided that he had better return home, only beginning to feel the repercussions of his actions as of late. He did not know whether he was going to apologize or continue with his sulking, although he was leaning towards the former.

Immediately as he returned home he felt the sense that something was horribly wrong. It was too quiet, in any case. Everything was still in place, despite the new hole in the wall, but it was just- Empty.

He moved over to the hole in the wall, fixing it with a spell and then pocketing his wand once more. He moved through the house, looking through the rooms to see if anyone was there.

Nothing. The bed was still made, although Erik's crib was empty and looked as if it had been just slept in. Gripping the bars of Erik's crib, he intoned deeply, "Morgase? Erik?" No reply.

He continued to speak their names as he paced back and forth throughout the house, although he made no headway. He could not believe it- She had just up and left. Why would she do this to him? How could she take his son?

Having to accept the harsh reality of the situation, he sighed deeply as he disapparated, acknowledging the house and its empty contents as yet another failure in his problem ridden life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back