Ten Reasons Plus One...on why I hate my Brother

Ariah Zhefarovich

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Poculi Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Sphinx Remains
Ariah had really no idea where they were headed after they left the dorm, but once Hilde seemed willing to help Ariah also asked someone to inform Alyssa Snow when they saw her as well but at the moment she was nowhere to be found so it looked it was going to be just Hilde and Ariah trying to stop them from harming Xavier. Keeping a safe distance behind where the group of angry Slytherins had gone, it was easily noticed by Ariah at least that Theodore seemed to know exactly where his brother was at the moment because he had no problem stomping off wherever he was stomping off to. "We need to stop him!" Ariah hissed as she turned to look at Hilde with worry evident in her eye, in the far off distance from where Theodore and the others currently were she caught sight of Xavier sitting on the grass either coloring on something or writing on something, it was hard to tell exactly what the idiot was doing from such a great distance. From the loom of Theodore he must have seen his brother because he motioned for the others to follow him and Ariah gasped, they were definitely going to get to him before she and Hilde did at this rate, so Ariah decided to act fast and motioned for Hilde to follow after her.

Despite her short legs, Ariah was able to catch up to the Slytherin group and with wild eyes she dashed right at Theodore, hopefully Hilde would catch on and follow suit because this was the only plan she had right now. "THEODORE!" She cried out before she launched herself at his upper body in all hoping that she would be able to knock him down, and thankfully with the help of Hilde she felt the three of them all fall and collide to the ground roughly with a thud and a few grunts of pain. Even though Ariah had the wind knocked out of her almost, she was pretty sure Theodore was feeling even more pain from being slammed onto the ground. "Don't you dare hurt him!" She cried trying to scratch, pull, bite, anything that could keep him on the ground longer and get the point across that trying to hurt his brother was very wrong. Without Hilde's help she knew she never would have made it this far, but the fact that Levi and Ariah were with Theodore worried her greatly because it could be moments before they decided to help Theodore free.

Hilde spotted Xavier about the same time that Theodore did. He was just sitting there, his blonde hair glinting in the Autumn sunlight. She wanted to run over to him and keep him safe, but then Ariah brought her back to Earth and followed her lead. She watched as Ariah jumped at Theodore, and quickly followed suit. "STAY AWAY FROM HIM!" she screamed as the three of them fell to the ground. Sitting up on top of him, she did her best to try to keep him down. "I cannot believe you would even THINK of attacking him! What business is it of you who he dates? Why would you attack him for dating ME?" Her emerald eyes were shooting daggers at the group of them, wondering just how it was that their room mate had turned on her and betrayed her.

Theodore and Aleyha were soon joined by Leviathan and Kaleb as they all set off to find and deal with Xavier whom they all assumed was somewhere outside because they had seen him leave the castle earlier. With each step Theodore took he was getting more and more upset at his brother for being so ridiculously stupid like he was, why Alphonse still kept him alive was unknown to Theodore. Once outside the castle, they were all greeted with a soft autumn breeze that forced Theodore's silky blonde hair to fly into his face for a moment. 'Found him.' It didn't take long for they group to spot the older Hufflepuff and for Theodore to turn to all of them and motion with his head that they were going to go over there and finally deal with him. They all had different reasons for wanting to pummel his filthy face in but that didn't really matter because they all had the same goal that they planned to accomplish today.

Theodore heard his name being yelled by a female voice followed by someone else shouting something, and it was all enough for him to become curious and turn his body around slightly. The moment that he did however, he was jumped by not only one but two girls that even though they were quite puny and small their added weights was enough to put him off balance and knock him to the ground. Ugh!" Theodore felt the wind being knocked out of him as they landed on him as well, and before he knew it he was being sat on, kicked, scratched, and yelled at by none other than Ariah Rowan and Hilde Lindstrom. Theodore was immediately irritated and in slight pain, this equaled up to him being just as vicious as they were being, with rough hands he nailed Ariah in the back to attempt and get her to stop attack king before he turned his eyes wildly to Hilde, who was sitting on him and trying to keep him down. "Get them off of me!" Theodore hissed, his French accent slurring some of his words together as he struggled to move and get them off, were they seriously going to defend his brother?! Until he was up he wouldn't answer anything in fear that they would attack him again.

Aleyha stood with her cousins and her boyfriend, and her red eyes gleamed when she saw Xavier. She hissed in Parseltongue, "Well there is the filth now." Aleyha started toward him, until she hear someone shout Theodore's name. Aleyha stopped, as did Leviathan and Kaleb. Her eyes narrowed in hatred when she saw two girls pounce on Theodore. Aleyha was fond of Theodore, you see. Aleyha grew infuriated that someone dared to touch her boyfriend. Aleyha shrieked as she ran toward them, "GET OFF HIM YOU TRAITORS!" Aleyha released a mighty kick, with her powerful legs. With weak arms, her legs made up for the lack of strength. When she kicked her best, she could knock a seventh year out. And she did not back down on these two. They may be her roommates, but her boyfriend came first in her eyes. Aleyha did not care which she hit, but she wanted to do some damage. Shame that the kick was already fired, or else Kaleb and Leviathan would have stopped her.

Hilde knew that Aleyha would come to Theodore's defense, but never expected her to kick like she did. She felt herself flying backwards, her breath being knocked out of her in the process. She landed with a big 'ooph', grabbing her stomach where the kick had hit her. "Dammit Aleyha, the only traitor here is you!" Hilde held back from full out attacking her roommate only because she did not want to get a detention. It would really hurt her chances of getting named as a prefect if she got a detention.

Theodore was thankful that once again Aleyha was right on the pitch of defending him, it was expected though because most of the time she was an amazing girlfriend. Before he had any idea of what really was going on or what had been said by Hilde, she was kicked off him with impressive strength by Aleyha, it sounded like she had a pain landing too. "Shut your mouth Lindstrom, she's not a traitor." He hissed, not at all liking that the younger Slytherin decided to insult her for merely defending him when two crazy girls decided to attack him and defend his older brother. Not that Hilde was off it was easier for Theodore to move around and now he could work on getting Ariah off of him who was doing a good job clawing up his arm with her sharp girl-like nails. Forming his fingers into a fist he didn't hesitate to swing his hand around and nail her in the gut roughly, not as hard as he possibly could because she would probably break if he had, but rough enough to probably hurt pretty badly. Right. After the punch he shoved the smaller girl off of him and stood up before he brushed some dirt off of his clothing and shot Levi an apologetic look in advance in case the younger male was going to get onto him later about punching her.

"Thanks Aleyha." Theodore commented as he rubbed his back for a moment, he would have given her a hug or something of the sort but he could tell she wanted to get over there and tear up Xavier as much as he did. He would late till later then probably catch her to thank her more. Turning back to Hilde and Ariah who were both hunching on the ground he gave little care to the fact that both of them were in pain, they deserved it for jumping him. "Why you ask? Well we all have our different reasons for wanting to go after him, if they want to till you theirs it's up to them. My brother knows better, being with him is only spreading the filth. Come on guys, let's go." There was more to it but the only people he shared it with so far was Aleyha and Alyssa, one of them had to know because she was his twin. Aleyha knew because he trusted her and confided her with almost all of his problems. With one last glare he turned and swiftly headed towards his brother again.

Ariah gasped when she saw Aleyha kicked Hilde and knock her off Theodore quite roughly, now she was extremely worried for the girl and upset that they would actually fight back. Turning to ask and see if Hilde was okay, Ariah didn't notice Theodore bring his fingers into a fist on her and suddenly cried out loudly when she felt herself being hit roughly in the gut, and as if that wasn't enough for him she was also shoved off him roughly and landed on the ground next to him with a thud. "Owww." She curled up into a small ball for a moment as she tried to catch her breath and get some air into her lungs from the nasty hit she took from Theodore, he could hit really hard for a boy that looked so soft and pretty. For a moment Ariah just stayed crouched there and tried not to cry even though she let out a whimper of pain everytime she tried to move, hopefully Hilde was okay because Aleyha's kick looked just as mean. "Hilde are you okay? We need to do something!" Ariah asked getting up and slowing inching over to Hilde to see if she was okay, then they needed to figure out some other way to stop them or warn them. Looking at Hilde she wondered if the girl had any other idea of what to do because she was running out fast. Ariah look at Hilde and offered her hand out to her, they were just going to have to head over there and try to stop then any way they could because violence or brute for just wasn't going to help.

"Come on, we need to try and help him out." She whispered and winced as she tried to stand up, it still felt like the wind was knocked out of her from that punch she had received form Theodore. With careful steps she made her way over to where the group was headed, she would only walk unless Hilde wanted to run.

Theodore continued to ignore the two girls who were now also headed this way, hopefully by this point they would learn to stay out of the way because he wasn't afraid to let things get nasty between them. After a few moments the small group of Slytherins had reached Xavier who seemed to be peacefully doing something and actually not making noise for once, too bad it would be ending soon. "Hey, big brother." Theodore said almost darkly, but filled with a strong hint of slyness in his voice, never would he call Xavier his big brother unless something was seriously up. His emerald green eyes pretty much stared his brother down as he tried to think of what he would say next, he still had a very vague idea on what's going on and why he was hear to begin with. Pretty much he had come along to state that Hilde and Xavier were wrong and shouldn't be happening in his books, but Aleyha, Kaleb, and Leviathan seemed to be here for something more.

"We have a bone to pick with you." He answered almost boredly before he flipped some of his blonde hair away from his face, after he said this his eyes shifted to look at Aleyha and Leviathan for a moment. His would explain what the issue was from what he knew but they would have to bother explaining the rest to him.

Xavier had somehow actually become bored enough to trying studying some for his upcoming NEWT's, however it didn't last long because he was soon joined by unexpected company. Xavier had heard the commotion going on earlier so it became a surprise to him when his brother and a group of Slytherins came and stood in front of him, a few of them he knew and the rest he had only seen around so he had no idea who they were. "Hey Teddy. What's up?" He asked in a friendly tone as he stood up from his sitting position and stared down at the younger students softly, none of them really looked all that happy so he wondered what was up to make them all come down here to speak with him. His icy blue eyes shifted over to Hilde and Ariah though, they didn't seem to be upset with him and he knew he could always count on those two girls to brighten his day. "Oh Hello to you too Aleyha, and I apologize but I have no idea who either of you are..but Hello regardless!" He gave Aleyha a small smile before he turned his eyes to Levi and Kaleb, he had seen them both around but could never recall their names or anything about them so he couldn't greet them properly. One of them he recognized as the boy who made fun or Ariah or something, but other than that nothing.

"Heeeey it's my two favorite Slytherin buddies!" He waltzed over to Ariah and Hilde before he embraced the two of them together quickly and stepped back, he would have given Hilde a kiss to greet her instead but his brother was here and he feared that Hilde would not like him to display such affections in front of people like that. "Ariah you still as short and adorable as ever!" He pinched her cheek softly before he turned to Hilde and wrapped an arm around her shoulder to attempt and bring her closer, he gave her a sly smile that pretty much told her she would owe him some time together later. Maybe a trip to Brightstone for the could get the two of them both back on track.

"For your information, Lindstrom, I am not a traitor. I don't go about making out with other boys, just because you are too ****ing scared or too much of a ***** to go out with the one that you write all over your notebooks about!" Aleyha was beyond mad now. Kaleb had faded into the background, just going there to assist if they needed any help. Aleyha did not like the fact that Shane and Hilde were so obviously into each other, but had their heads up their own arses to realize it. Aleyha could not touch Shane here, but she had the next best thing: Hilde. Aleyha glanced over to see Xavier practically flirt with Ariah, and Aleyha clenched her hands into fists. She knew it. Leviathan would be pissed to see that. She needed to help the poor boy, but she didn't know how to. Aleyha glanced over at Theodore, and hopefully he would wait before attacking for Leviathan. Leviathan was the main key in this fight.

Leviathan stood next to Kaleb, while Aleyha and Hilde had their screaming match. Sure enough, he didn't know what they were talking about, but his eyes locked on Xavier as they moved toward the Hufflepuff. He muttered, "You'll know me soon enough." Levi's face was hard as a rock, and he would not stand for Xavier to touch or get near Ariah. However, this was proven wrong. Levi's stormy eyes blackened as he was consumed with rage when Xavier called Ariah adorable and even went as far as touching her. All reason was thrown from the towers. Levi was tall, and he was gaining some muscle. Physically, he was a Zhefarovich at best. But magic wise, he was not that much more advanced than the next person in his year. Levi marched forward, and he hissed as he approached Xavier, "Don't you dare touch her again, bloody maggot!" Even though his hand had healed from the punch to the wall a while back, it may be hurt again with the kind of punch Levi just threw. A hard and powerful punch headed straight for Xavier's nose. If Levi wasn't as tall as he was, then there would be no way he would even be able to reach it.

Hilde turned to Ariah as they both were on the ground. "I'm fine but that so-called friend of ours is going to get it. One way or another, I will get ****ing even." She was not the kind to swear,but when she was mad, her normal restraint was gone. She got up from the ground and took off after the others, making her way over to her boyfriend. As he put his arms around her, her anger subsided just a bit, then flared again as she heard Aleyha speak again. "For your information, he has a girlfriend and has made it clear to me that he has no intentions of dating me. My feelings aside, maybe you should talk to him if you think that should be different. In the mean time, I refuse to wait for someone who has no plans to be with me."

Hilde was just about to turn and say something to her boyfriend when suddenly Levi threw a punch at Xavier. She gasped, waiting to see if it connected and how bad this was going to be.

As Xavier listened to the spat between Hilde and Aleyha he became more and more confused with what in the world was going on between all of them, however he did manage pick up that it had something else to do with Hilde and that boy she was really into that she couldn't have. Aleyha's anger what beginning to rise and he could easily see that, especially he spoke to Ariah which to him was a bit awkward because he had assumed that these wouldn't be the type of people that she would hang around with. "Will I now?" He asked the shorter blonde haired boy that decided to speak to him for some odd reason, and even though the boy looked much younger the look of him still worried Xavier because he looked nearly as big as he did and he was many years older. "Teddy, tell your friends to back of me and Hilde." He stated glaring at the Veela male harshly, he would have said something about them leaving Ariah alone too but they had yet to say anything to her, in fact he was a bit curious about who's side she was in because she seemed to be just there like that other boy. Xavier would have whispered something to Hilde but the yell of the younger blonde haired boy caused him to freeze and look at him, for a second he was confused but then pieced the pieces together. Either the boy had a thing for Ariah or was just easily hostile against others.

Before he could say anything to taunt him though a powerful punch that was directed at his nose hit him dead on and he stumbled back from the force. For someone who was younger he could pack a punch, Xavier luckily hadn't be knocked too far back but felt his nose and pulled back to reveal that blood covered his hand. 'The little sh*t broke my nose!' Xavier may have been in Hufflepuff and was generally sweet but he was also a pure blood and someone combined of the Snow and Lefevre families, both of which had nasty attitude problems. "What the hell is your problem?! Ariah what the hell did you tell all of them, you moron you weren't supposed to tell anyone!" He hissed at her, he figured she was the one that had told everyone about him and Hilde because other than her no one else knew, they didn't want it getting out in fear that Theodore or one of this friends would start acting like this. "I can touch her all I want as long as she permits it, you don't own her." He stated almost rudely as he stepped beside Hilde's side again, he would have held her hand but his was all bloody and he didn't want to risk her getting all covered in that or anything. His icy blue eyes directed a glare at all of them, who's idea was this?

"Last I heard, he dumped her.. So much for keeping up with him, idiot. If you have any smarts, you should actually explain to him your feelings. But I guess wh**es don't do that." Aleyha flourished her wand, and she was raging mad. Xavier had meddled with Ariah and Leviathan, which had her riled up, and now adding to that is Hilde and Shane's problems. This family could get no more dramatic. With rage controlling the Parselmouth, friendship was far out the window.

Leviathan shook his hand when he managed to break that Puff's nose. "Damn, you have a hard head, idiot." Levi shook his hand a bit more, shaking the pain from it. When even more words came out of Xavier's mouth, Levi lost it completely. He had not stepped from Xavier, and he would not be backing down any time soon. Instead of punching him in that sorry handsome face, Levi aimed for the throat. Something hard enough to keep him from breathing normally or something. Levi wanted to cause as much pain as possible. Levi shouted, rage filling his voice, "I don't waste my time trying to impress her to have you come in and ruin it all and make her cry! If you touch her again, I'll kill you!" There was promise into his voice, and so much he appeared to be like his grandfather pissed off just not to that extreme. Levi was wanting Xavier to hit him, to fight him. When Levi felt pain, it sometimes made his will to fight even stronger.

Ariah rubbed her cheek sorely and stared at Xavier uneasily because she was still upset at him that he led her on, so instead of greeting him happily like she often did, even if she was upset with him though she didn't want to fight with him like the others around her did. However it didn't last long before Levi got upset over something and punched Xavier in the nose, which immediately made Ariah's mouth to drop and her mint green eyes to fill up with worry. "Levi, what are you doing?" She gasped out, not sounding the least bit happy that the young Slytherin boy decided to actually follow through and hit Xavier, it upset her that he would be that heartless but at the same time it seemed that Xavier was egging him on a little. However he attention could not be focused on Levi for long before Xavier's bloody nose and words was enough to bring her attention to him, he was upset that she had told on him. "Don't call me a moron...you hurt my feelings because I thought you liked me when really you were leading me on." She stated softly turned her head away from all of them to avoid crying again, this was no time for her to be sensitive and start crying about all of this now. Once again Levi seemed to lash out again at Xavier's words but this time what he had said made her eyes widen again, he was trying to impress her? Once again he lashed out and Ariah was forced to turn away because there was now way she could stop him without getting hurt herself.

"Aleyha! Hilde! Guys stop yelling at one another!" On top of all of it Hilde and Aleyha were at some sort of screaming match about Hilde and Shane, it was something she didn't understand but knew was getting worse and worse as they mulled over it. All this fighting and stuff was going to attract the attention of Prefects or a Professor, especially with Levi trying to harm Xavier.

Hilde gasped as Levi's fist connected with Xavier's nose, causing him to move back a bit and blood to spurt forth. Aleyha began to spit forth more venom and she turned on her room mate. "Really? I should tell him?" she said sarcastically. "Please. What do you know of telling people about feelings anyways? Nothing. Besides, Shane KNOWS how I feel and yet he still is running through a string of bimbo's to keep himself from admitting what he feels. Maybe you should talk to him about this, not me. HE is the one that needs to pull his head out of his ass, not me." Hilde glared at the other girl, then added, "Get your ****ing facts straight before you start messing in other's lives!"

She turned back to Xavier just in time to see Levi throw another punch at him. Then she heard his words. "IT WAS YOU! YOU have been sending her those presents!" Levi was the source of all of this. He had to be the one sending the secret admirer gifts to Ariah that she thought were from Xavier and made her that much more upset over her being with the older Snow.

Xavier glared at Aleyha for a moment before he pulled out his wand just in case, his bloody nose was starting to bother him but he would just have to ignore it for the time being. "Don't call her a wh*re! He hissed at Aleyha just in time to actually hear Ariah speak up about something, but what she said was not what he expected to hear from her and it upset him a little. He had no idea that she thought that because he made it clear that she was clearly not his type, he may have been an air-headed blonde himself but he didn't want someone just like him, plus Ariah was too much of a nice girl for him to actually desire her. "Ew no, why would I like you? Ariah kid...your seriously not my type." He stated with a roll of his eyes, girls like Hilde and Trilby were perfect before him because they out out the challenge that he wanted from them. Levi commented that he had a hard head and Xavier rolled his eyes at the boy, so far Theodore was just standing in the background with his arms crossed and a smirk on his face. Obviously he was enjoying that his friends were doing this, was this his idea or was it someone else's?

Levi aimed for the throat and managed to once again hit him but this time is knocked the wind out of Xavier, and as he gasped for air but he was still able to hear Levi's words easily. "Impress her, you do nothing but bully her and make her cry yourself! She hates you so there was nothing to ruin, so I'd like to see you try." He stood up pulled his wand out at Levi, he stepped closer to the boy and stared him down. He was still unsure if he should attack or not because the boy was younger than him and still a bit smaller than him, it would be just unfair. When Hilde mentioned something about sending gifts, Xavier cocked his head and looked at her curiously...what was she talking about?

Aleyha thought for a moment, and she smirked at Hilde, "Take that back, you both are idiots. If neither of you are happy, then suit yourself. Sooner or later, someone will have to open your eyes and get your heads out of your arses." Aleyha remembered, she was supposed to be going at it with Xavier. An evil expression washed over her face. Kaleb was laughing beside of Theodore. Aleyha rolled her eyes and she huffed, "So, that is how Levi got the idea to be mean to her. Kaleb." Aleyha shook her head and when Xavier pulled out his wand out on Levi, Aleyha hissed, "Oh no you don't." Aleyha quickly aimed her want at Xavier's head and she casted, "Incendio!" It was unexpected, as Aleyha appeared to be going out on Hilde, to suddenly attack Xavier. Aleyha cast the same spell at Xavier's nether regions as well.

Throughout the whole fight and argument between the group, Theodore stood next to the laughing Kaleb and kept a confused look on his face. At the beginning he thought this fight was just going to be between him and his older brother, but then it turned out to be something between Ariah and Hilde, then it quickly switched to something between his obnoxious older brother and Leviathan. "I am so confused." He stated out loud to Kaleb who was standing next to him, even if it was clear that a fight or some sort of dispute was going before him, he was a bit confused on what the motive really was here. After a few more moments if listening in and observing carefully he finally figured out what he wanted to know, Aleyha and Hilde were arguing about Shane or something of the matter and Levi was clearly upset at Xavier about Ariah. "I think Levi just got outted. I think he followed out advice too well." He whispered to Kaleb quietly when things about the poor boy just kept coming out, if he hadn't mentioned that he was trying to impress Ariah then maybe this would have been less likely to happen. Theodore remembered that he and Kaleb had told him that teasing a girl often worked, but from the looks if it their advice didn't work out so well, then again they never said he should bully the poor girl until she started crying like he often did either. Sighing to himself softly, Theodore couldn't help him anymore, either the boy better get ready to confess to her or have one hell of a plan to keep his feelings hidden.

"Aleyha, did you just set my brother on fire?" He asked, his mouth dropping a little in shock and amusement. Obviously she was either a Pyro or maybe just a little insane, whatever her reason was he just hoped that she would be carefully because he's already upset.

Xavier was suddenly getting the picture in full swing, it seemed that Hilde and Aleyha were getting close to either settling their issues or getting ready to fight because they were no longer screaming at one another. He also begun to understand why the smaller blonde was attacking him, he found it to be a foolish reason for the boy to be upset but still got the point and thought it was the funniest thing. "Awh, does Levi have a crush on someone?" He mocked before he turned to look at Ariah, he could tell she was highly confused by all of this and still probably didn't get what was going on all around her right now. No matter how rude someone was to him or anything, it truly showed that at least he knew how to get a girls affections normally, unlike his brother or most of his friends did who severely tortured girls and made them feel like utter crap. Okay you are just idiots, why can't you just leave me alone. So what I made a stupid little girl cry...it's not the end of the world." He stated before turning to look at Hilde apologetically, he felt bad that he had pulled her into a lot of this. It wasn't his intention at all to do this to her or cause something bad between her and one of her roommates. Before Xavier could say anything else Aleyha decided to be the ultimate pain in the butt and use Incendio on him in two places, which of course both hit him dead on and he began to panic a little

"Ahh! Aguamenti!" Even though he had pretty much drowned himself in water, at least the fires were out and was safe from being burned alive by that damned future sister-in-law of his. As water dripped from his hair and sweatshirt he used his icy blue to glare at Aleyha for a moment before he picked and started to walk over towards her.

Ariah was staring wide-eyed between Levi and everyone else that decided to speak out about something, she had no idea what they were talking about but it sounded as if they were talking about the girl that he had a crush on or something. "Who are you guys talking about?" She asked lightly, for the first time her Russian accent was standing out as she tried to piece together all the words that everyone was saying around her. Hilde had even pointed out that it was him that was sending gifts to someone, was she talking about secret admirer gifts or some other kind of gifts that were being given to someone else? Ariah was already told it wasn't her that he liked, plus he was way too mean so she didn't really understand what all this commotion was about between Xavier and Leviathan really about. However she did it extremely sweet of him to sound almost as if he were protective of her or something, it was something she wasn't used to seeing someone do or feel about her. "W-what?" Ariah muttered out when he not only called them all idiots, but pretty much called her a stupid little girl as if she meant nothing to anyone and had not enough brain to hear and understand what he just said to her. Hiding her hurt look, Ariah let her gaze drop to the ground to avoid having to look at anyone as she grew more and more upset at Xavier.

After Aleyha set him on fire and he put himself it looked as if he were going to go attack her but Ariah decided that she wasn't going to put up with that and intervened herself. Picking up a medium sized stone she quickly hurled it at Xavier's head to stop him from going after Aleyha, after all she was only defending Levi from getting hurt who had been defending her. "You stink I'm just some stupid girl?! I'll show you stupid!" She tossed another rock at his head before she 'hmphed' to herself softly and crossed her arms over her chest moodily, she was not stupid.

Aleyha's eyes widened when he used advanced magic to put out the fire. Though when he started to advance on her, Aleyha motioned for Levi and Kaleb to jump in at any time. Aleyha was in no way scared but someone like him coming toward her was not very helpful at all. Aleyha may have been intimidated by a much larger male, but she did not have a weapon besides her wand. Aleyha thought of a spell to use, and she thought of the first one that came to her mind. "Furnunculus!" Aleyha glared at Xavier, hoping that the spell would make pretty boy's face explode into boils. "Pathetic inbred, come and get it." Aleyha taunted harshly. "Think you are so big and bad now, don't you. I dare you to fight me. I dare you to hit a girl!" Aleyha was freaking out just slightly. But she was brave. Perhaps too much...

"Okay, this is not funny anymore." Kaleb scratched his head, and he got a little more than angry when Xavier called them idiots, and started going after Aleyha. Kaleb hoped that the rock Ariah hit would work. Kaleb flourished his wand, remembered the spell that was used quite often by Jaken in duels. Kaleb pointed the wand at Xavier. "Oh screw it, I can't remember it." It was Reducto. But Kaleb put the wand back into his Slytherin robes. Kaleb rushed forward, and he threw a punch toward Xavier's side. "You mess with one, you mess with us all. You will not be hurting Ariah anymore." Kaleb was all about family. Kaleb glanced over at Hilde and he inquired with an odd look on his face, "Did you really have to date an idiot? Seriously."

Leviathan sighed, "Yeah, it was me sending those gifts." He shot a glare at Hilde for revealing it. Then over at Theodore and Kaleb who seemed to be giving him wrong advice all along. He sighed and he shook his head. "She is not a stupid girl, maggot!" Levi yelled with anger when Xavier insulted Ariah directly. And he still wanted sympathy from Hilde? That was just insane! They were friends. Surely she would see how big of a jerk he is. Levi went forward, and when he did, Kaleb threw a punch, and Levi did the same coming from the back. Levi kicked however instead of punching. Something to harm that spine. There were nerves there that affected the entire body. Hopefully this would do some sort of damage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back