Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curly 12 inch sturdy Alder wand with Phoenix Tail Feather core
Lily wandered around not in the mood to study. She wanted to relax and just forget about exams for a while. Lily decided to go to the gardens.She sat under the usual tree, hoping for someone to pass by. She looked around and spotted one of her friends. She waved at Sofia motioning her to come and join her. As her friend approached, Lily stood up tardy to hug her friend.

Sofia was tired of studying for the exams so, she decided to go outside and enjoy the good weather. The girl quickly spotted Lily sitting under a tree and smiled as she waved at her.

The young Hufflepuff missed her friend and this seemed like the perfect time to catch up with her. "Hi Lil! What have you been up to?" She asked after hugging Lily.

After they hugged, Lily sat back down and made space for Sofia in the shade. " Well, I've been exploring and studying... A lot! And I've been hanging out with Eustace " Lily said with a smirk. She was glad Sofia showed up because Lily had been wanting to ask her about the THING going on between her and Eustace.

Sofia sat down next to her friend and looked around. The Hogwarts Garden was almost empty, probably because most students were busy studying for the exams. Everything seemed more peaceful than usual and the girl kind of liked it. "I've been studying a lot too...I just hope I do well in the exams." She said looking at Lily. "And...I've been hanging out with Eustace as well." Sofia said with a smile.

Lily smiled at her friend " I'm sure you'll do great! " Lily said to Sofia hoping it would encourage her a little.The outstretched " And " that came out of Sofia's mouth got Lily listing. Of course she had heard from Eustace that something was going on between them. But Lily just had to hear the detail. " So I've heard... Do you like him? Oh and tell me everything! " Lily told Soaf in a teasing voice

"Thank you!" Sofia said. "I'm sure you are going to have great grades as well Lil!" The girl had met Lily at the beginning of the semester however, it didn't take her long to realize how intelligent she was.

After that, she giggled at Lily's question "To be honest... I don't know." The Hufflepuff hadn't really thought about it that way. Eustace was a good friend and Sofia liked him, of course but she didn't really know what to think of it. "Well, you know that he invited me to the Halloween Feast and we also hanged out a few times after that." Sofia said with a smile.

Lily smiled at Sofia "Thanks Soaf. " Lily thanked her best friend.
Lily noticed Sofia giggling and then she knew something was up. Then Soaf said she didn't know what was going on ,which Lily understood. She knew Eustace hadn't asked Sofia to the ball yet, and he probably didn't tell her that he liked her either. " Oh, is that all? " Lily asked teasingly. She knew the boy still had to asked Sofia to the ball and she was aching to tell Sofia, but she decided against it. It would have to be a surprise for Soaf

Lily seemed to be lost on her thoughts and Sofia wondered what she was thinking. "Yes...I think so." She answered with a smile. "Although, I've been wondering if he is going to invite me to the Yule Ball..." She confessed to her best friend. "But well... Enough about me." She said giggling. "What about you? Do you have anyone in mind, that you would like to go with?" She asked Lil curiously.

Lily was still lost when her best friend replied, she wasn't sure what the Huffelpuff was saying but she just smiled.Then Lily realised that Sofia was talking about Eustace and the ball." Oh just give it a chance, I'm sure he will. " Lily assured Soaf, she knew he would have to do it soon.Lily blushed a little bit when Sofia asked if she had someone to go with " Well, I wanted to go with someone... But he's not in school yet, but I'm going with a Gryffindor named Terrell.He's pretty cool" Lily said unable to hide her rose red cheeks. Hopefully next year Bran might ask her to the ball.

Sofia smiled at her best friend and nodded "We'll see! But I'll tell you if he does!". The young Hufflepuff wasn't really sure if he was going to invite her, but even if he didn't, Sofia knew that she was going to have a lot of fun at her first Yule Ball.

The girl looked at Lily and noticed how she blushed a little when she asked if she was going with someone to the Ball. "Interesting!" Sofia said giggling "I don't know him, but I'm sure he is nice. Now...about the other boy, we still have a lot of Balls to go to." She said with a friendly smile.

Lily shrugged, she knew Eustace said he would, but Sofia seemed a bit doubtful. If he didn't do it soon, she would have to tell him to hurry up.

Soaf's giggling didn't help with the blushing, she looked at her friend and said " I'm happy he asked me. " As she said that she couldn't stop thinking about the other boy . Her cheeks kept on getting redder, eventually she said " I met him in Brightstone at the start of the year, we've had butter beer and fries twice and we write to each other " She couldn't wait to see him again over Christmas.

Sofia smiled at Lil, glad that she seemed happy. "You don't have to tell me anything about that other boy, if you don't want to. I'm just really glad that you are happy!" She said. The girl knew that she would always be there for her friends and she wanted to make sure that Lily was aware of that.

"Butter beer...I've heard a lot about it, but I haven't had the chance to drink it yet." The girl confessed giggling. "Is it good?"

Lily smiled and looked down , plying with the grass they sat on Lily said " You'll meet him soon enough. "
Lily looked at Sofia when she mentioned that she hadn't had Butter beer before." Are you staying for break? Maybe we can go get some then. " Lily suggested

Sofia nodded. "I can't wait!" She said with a smile. Her father wasn't going to be at home that Christmas, so the girl decided to stay in Hogwarts during the break. She wasn't sure how many of her friends were going to stay as well, but she knew that it would be better to spend Christmas at Hogwarts than alone at home. "Yes! I would love to!" She said excitedly.

Lily smiled at her friend, she looked around for something to do while saying " Great, I'm staying too. Do you wanna do something? " Lily asked feeling a little impatient. She thought of a game they could play or something to do but her mind was blank

"Great! It will be even better with you here!" Sofia said, glad that her best friend was staying at Hogwarts during the break as well. The Hufflepuff looked around and instantly smiled when she remembered the Great Lake. "Well, I think the weather is perfect for a swim! What do you think?" She hadn't had the chance to do it yet, but she had seen a lot of students swimming in the lake and they always seemed to be having a lot of fun.

Lily smiled with excitement, she had never dared to swim in the lake after the eal incident. " Sure! " Lily said with a smile. Hopefully they could swim in peace today. Lily jumped up and then asked " Do we need to go change? " She wasn't sure if they were going to jump in with their clothes.

Sofia smiled at Lily in excitement and remembered the two swimsuits she had packed, just in case. "Yes, I think we should!" she said laughing while standing up. "I brought two swimsuits, I can lend you one if you need." The girl wasn't sure if Lil had any at the school and she was sure that one of her's would easily fit her friend.

Lily smiled with relief, thankfully her friend had packed two bathing suits because the last thing Lily thought she would be doing at school was swim in a lake. ' Thank goodness, I never thought we'd be swimming at school. " Lily said with a smile and waited for her friend before walking to the castle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back