Tears of The Sky

Meyke Liechandra

OOC First Name
Elise (main)
Wand
Oak 14 3 / 4 Essence of Raven Feather
Meyke had too long of a day and wanted to run, but the snow rain was pounding hard against the windows of her dorm. The cabin fever was getting to her. It was almost worth going out in the snow rain, it may even be something she would enjoy. She slipped into a sweater and a scarf before running out the dorm. The common room had few people there, but they were blurs in Meyke's pace. All she could see was the ground in front of her excited eyes.

Her feet slid across the entrance hall as she swung the doors wide open. The sky was dark with night and the plunks of snow cried onto the grass. Meyke ran out the door and to the opening of the grass. There wasn't a single soul that she could see and that made her at peace again. The soft skin of her feet now soaked with the snow tears of the sky. Lifting her arms out, Jac spun around letting the snow fall against her face. Her long auburn hair swung with her, the snow pushing it down against her head. She was completely at peace with the world around her. Meyke let a laugh escape her lips as she closed her eyes, the world spinning under her feet.

(Mind if i join you?)

Tamalia had just had enough of being indoors and went for a walk outside even if it was slightly snowing by time she got out there, being an outside person she hoped for some quiet time though when she got out she nearly got hit in the head from a girl who was swinging around with her arms out, she seemed to be enjoying herself, Tamalia let out a giggle as she thought it was funny but in a nice way to see that someone else likes winter too
"Having fun there?" Tamalia said as she hoped that she didn’t take the girl by surprise
Snow was falling a little harder now as Tamalia looked at the scenery which was slowly growing whiter, as she waited for the girl to answer

((OOC : I don't mind :D ))

Meyke smiled. The stress melted away with every drop of snow that cried on her face. Reality began to slip away, the world spinning of colors. Nothing could get her in this world. Her face shined with pure joy. Tamalia's voice brought Meyke crashing back to this reality. This is the only thing that could make this world better. "No. Well, I just want to be happy with my own. I couldn't standing being in there for one more moment. I just needed to be free!" She whispered to Tamalia.

((Thats good then :D ))

Tamalia smiled "I get how you feel, in the castle it sometimes becomes too noisey and croweded, and i feel like im stuck in a cage" Tamalia walked two steps to the left so she could see her footsteps in the now pouring snow, it is a childish thing to do but Tamalia enjoyed seeing her footsteps in the snow and making snow angles and snowmen "Hey if you dont mind do you want to make a snowman right now?" Tamalia asked hoping that the girl would not mind being asked such a ridiculous question

Meyke heard and felt the narrative from Tamalia and agreed with the girl. The castle is sometimes boring because you could only see the hallway or the same pictures every time. Meyke then heard Tamalia invited to make a snowman. Meyke've never done it since she came from Indonesia, which does not have snow. Meyke thought for a moment and felt challenged by such an invitation. "Sure. But I feel better if we called snowgirl," Meyke laughed.

"Great ok lets see here" Tamalia said as she turned around and looked for a suitable place to make the snowgirl, she found a nice spot there was alot of snow there, perfect for making a snowgirl, she started to make the base as she scoped up mounds of snow and piled them onto each other "Came on lets start" She ushered Meyke to join "This is going to be so much fun" She muttered as she found some rocks after digging through the snow

"Well a snowgirl has a head, torso and lower body, so three circles then you decorate them by putting on hats, scarfs and rocks, one time my brother went over board and even gave his a mirror, but it melted way too fast because of the sunlight beaming off the mirror onto the snowman he made and he was quite upset, so never give your snowman or snowgirl a mirror ok, anyway each circle is bigger then the one on top of it ok and after your finished make your snowgirl you deck it and turn it into a snowball war, or atleast thats what my family and i did and it was loads of fun so i cant see why we cant do it" Tamalia said as she showed Meyke how to build the base of her snowgirl "I know lets have a race who ever can build their snowgirl and deck it then hit the other person in the shoulder first wins" Tamalia said as she looked for more rocks under the snow "But you also have to make it look nice" She smiled and then started making her snowgirl

Meyke heard an explanation from Tamalia carefully. Meyke tried to catch every detail Tamalia said. Meyke then felt excited to make snowgirl for the first time. Meyke nodded to approve the challenge from Tamalia. "Okay then .... Lets start ...." Meyke replied. Meyke then began to collect snow as a solid foundation for her snowgirl. Meyke pushed some snows piled up by using her hands which has been equipped with a warm woolen mittens.

Tamalia worked hard on the base of her snowgirl, though it was a bit hard as she forgot her winter gloves and had to settle for garden gloves, She was now unto the torso of her snowgirl but it kept falling apart so she coverd it with rocks and twigs for the time being as she was falling behind, Tamalia hadnt made a snow anything for a long time as her family moved to Australia for most of her life and there is sadly no snow in Australia, when she had done the torso she slowly uncovered it so it would not fall to bits and started on the head, she couldnt wait till she was finished and she could deck it.

Meyke glanced her sideways and saw Tamaliawas trying to make snowgirl with unexpected speed. Meyke winced and realized she probably would have lost because Meyke've never made snowgirl before. However, Meyke keep trying and be patient when the clumps of snows that she has made were collapse. Meyke regrouped and occasional clumps of each blob and glanced to Tamalia to see how her development.

Tamalia laughed slightley she may have not been able to make a snow girl for about 4 years but when you make something that fun you never forget how you did it "Damn cold" Tamalia mumbled as she finally put the head on her snow girl and she got up
"Yeah i did it" She cried as she stepped back so she could decorate it, she humbed as she put her scarf on the snowgirl, she then added her braclet, head band and a piece of paper "There it looks like Amanra" She said as she collasped with laughter since the 'snowgirl' looked like a troll cross banshee, and it looked nothing like a humanoid being at all
"Now to deck it" she said as she backed away and then started to run towards the snowgirl and dived onto it making it crumble, but she amied a little to low so she only collided with the base of the snowgirl leaving the torso and head with nothing to support them, as a resulf Tamalia got buried under the snowgirl, and it was cold under there very very cold

Tamalia slowly got her face out from the snowgirl and she still had some snow on the top of her head as she explained who Amanra was "Amanra is my annoying younger sister luckely she will never come here because she has not magic like most of my 7 siblings, my older brothers Ben and Jack and my third oldest sister have magic but they dont come here thank god or my life would be hell, pardon my french" Tamalia said as she told Meyke and she slowly grabbed a hand full of snow and hid it behind her back as she smiled evilly "But i guess it didnt look like an exact replica of her" Tamalia added as she wiped the snow off her head "By the way your doing pretty good with your snowgirl have you made one before?"

Meyke heard Tamalia explained. Meyke was still collecting and piling snows in her palm hands, forming clumps. "Oh well, how lucky," Meyke grinned.

Then, Tamalia threw a lump of snows to Meyke. "Ouch ...." Meyke said. She did not feel pain, just shock only when there was something that touches her. Meyke collected a lump of snows and tossed it toward Tamalia with a laugh.

Tamalia then asked about snowgirl. Meyke shook her head quickly. "This is for the first time. I made it based on what you have told me and a little imagination," Meyke explained.

Tamalia dived to dodge the snow as it came wizzing towards her but she failed "Cool i love imagination it really is important do you need help since my snowangel is sort of death" Tamalia said nearly laughing her head off

Tamalia commented on Meyke's words and laughing. Meyke grinned and then looked at the mound of snows in front of Tamalia. "Hey, you're far beyond what I've done," Meyke said quickly. Meyke then looked at the small mound in front of her and shook her head quickly. Meyke sighed. "I hope I get ahead," Meyke said. Meyke past few clumps of snows piled up and form a pattern that is strong enough as a framework.

"Do you like it here? no offense but you dont seem like all the other Slytherins i have met" Tamalia said as she started to draw a smiley face on what was left of the snowgirl head "Most of them are rude and stuff but you are nice and funny" Tamalia added as she stuck the head back on the blob with a hole in it that was meant to be a torso and body.

Meyke smiled to Tamalia. "I do not know but almost all of Slytherins do as you said. I do not want to be like them because we are at Hogwarts in accordance with what is chosen by the Sorting Hat. I actually think going into Hufflepuff," Meyke explained. She chuckled. Frankly, Meyke did not want to be a Slytherin. Slytherin sometimes requires her to always look perfect because they want perfection and ambitious.

"Well there is no problem being different is there"Tamalia said as she straitened up her snowgirl a little more, now it was finished she got up "Well im done" Tamalia said smiling as she fell back on the snow so she was laying in it "I love snow, its one of the best things at this castle" She added as she looked up at the sky, it was starting to go colder and darker "How long have we been out here?" Tamalia asked no-one in particular

Meyke accepts what was said by Tamalia. Therefore, Meyke nodded. "Wow. You are faster than me ... !" Meyke said. Meyke looked at Tamalia's snowgirl. It looks great. Meyke loves it. Then, Tamalia said that she loves snow. "Me too ..." Meyke added. After that, Tamalia asked for time. Meyke shrugged. "I don't know .... May be almost one hour ?"

"Its funny how time seems to run away from you" Tamalia said as she pulled a tree branch for no reason "Its also annoying too" She added as a big mound of snow fell from the tree towards her left "Cool" she muttered "Hey what do you want to do?"

Tamalia thought for a second "How about a snow ball fight?" she asked as she stood up slowly "Or do you what to make snow angels?" she added another alternative for Meyke

Users who are viewing this thread

Back