OOC First Name
Alex
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Feeling it
After a comfortable nap that surprisingly didn't end up taking the rest of her day, she set off to her next delivery which was coincidentally her favourite person in the whole school. The familiar smell of wet soil and the wiggling plants was just like yesterday she was here because of Little Miss Jenna. Tina knocked at Professor Castillo's door, "Profesor, soy Tina. tienes una entrega (Professor, It's Tina. You have a delivery)" She Stated from the other side.

Angel had been trying to squeeze as much work as possibly during the day today so he could take the night off to spend with Josephine, holing up in his office between classes to try and focus, a task that was made significantly more difficult with the bustle of rose deliveries. Not that Angel would begrudge the students the fun, he supposed, glancing up when someone knocked on his door. "¡Sí, Adelante! Come in, Tina," he called, flicking his wand to let the door swing open.

Once she heard that Spanish, Tina came in as the door was magically opened by Professor Castillo. "Heey, Professor. I got a yellow rose for you and a letter." She said while looking at her list. The Slytherin took one yellow rose from her basket and the letter and handed them to Professor Castillo. "Aqui tienes (Here you go)" Tina gave him a slight smile.

Angel-s-Letter.png
Thanky for giving me a chanche and learned always with me in greenhouse.
I learned everyday something new and thanky for all things.
Elizabella

Last edited:
"Ah, another rose. I would have become head of house years ago if I realized I'd get so many gifts," Angel said wanly, taking the rose and note from Tina with a nod of thanks. "Hope you're staying out of trouble these days," he added, glancing at the note from Elizabella with a smile before folding it away. "You don't have to answer that, I probably don't wanna know," he added, looking back at Tina.

She was hesitant to answer his question but was saved when Professor Castillo didn't want to know. Tina nod, "Well, I guess I'd better go. Still have a bit of delivery." She slightly held up her basket. "You have a great day, Professor." The Slytherin shyly went on her way out and took a breath when she was out in the hallways. That's one nerve wracking delivery she had done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back