Target Practic

Sam grinned to them. "Whatever." he laughed, "You two really are a pair mischeif-makers!" he said to them.

Hoshi wobbled a bit but regained her balence just in time to leap on to her feet on the branch. "You got that right and soon we will be magical mischeif-makers!" She said putting on a sort of super-hero-y pose.

"Ha! I have no doubt about that!" he laughed. "Careful Hoshi!" he said "But I am sure you can fly aswell right?" he chuckled at her super-hero-y-pose.

Hoshi shook her head. "I can't fly without a broom but I can jump." She said jumping down but mis-landed so she came down on one knee. This made her tumble once before stopping. "Ow that did not go right." She said shaking a bit of dirt out of her hair.

"Woah!" He said and jumped back when she hopped off the tree, "Here." he said and took her hand to pull her up.

Hoshi took Sam's hand and smiled. "Thanks, I'm Ok" She said but then looked down. She had gotten another hole in her already hole-y jeans. Fourtunetly there was no blood this time.

Sam laughed. "You might just need new jeans.." he smiled. "Did that just happen now?" he wondered aloud.

Hoshi noticed that her hand was still in Sam's so she let go since it seemed that he wasn't. "It's ok James-kun I'm fine" She called up. "Don't worry Sam-kun all my jeans are like this one more hole wont make any difference." She said brightly.

Sam laughed. "I'm the same, although these one don't have holes." he said indicating his skinny jeans. "New" he grinned.

Hoshi laughed into her hand. "Haven't had a chance to ruin then yet?" She asked as a bit of a joke. She turned to James smiled brilliantly to make sure he knew that she was alright.

James smiled back but then the dungbombs that were still in the tree started to fall down. James grabbed Sam and Hoshi out of the way and said. " I wouldnt of liked to get hit by them." He then grinned.

Hoshi made a move to save the dung bombs but then James pulled them away. "Aw there goes good Prank stuff!" She said watching them drop. Hoshi pouted a bit as she said that.

"Where? Here?" he asked confused. "How much would they be?" he said curiously looking around the street for a shop that might sell Dungbombs.

Hoshi looked at James then back at Sam. "The Devilish sto has them and so does the Wizard Weezes!" She said brightly. She wanted to looked thought Devilish and Bangs because she had seen a screaming yo-yo there that she liked.

Hoshi put her hands on her hips. "Soooooooo? I think the more people know about the place the more fun things are going to be.' She said with a sassy smile.

"What?! Me?..Oh guys I dunno..." Sam said unassured. He thought about it, "Sure! What the heck? That is if you don't mind?" he asked simply.

Hoshi nodded. "I don't mind you coming to Devilish and Bangs with us but do you James?" She asked tiling her head so her blue hair fell over her right shoulder. "What's there to be unsure of it all in good fun." She said with a bright grin.

"Awesome! Thanks guys." he smiled to them. "So where is this Devilish and Bangs or whatever it is.." Sam asked.

Hoshi started down the street smiling. "This way follow me." She said leading the way. She had been exploring the shops ever since she got here. There was even one in Bleak street that cought her attention but in a bad way. The place had given her the creeps.

"I'm coming." he said after her and tried to catch up with her. "Hey slow down.." he said picking up speed. "Now your forcing me to run!" he shouted and ran up after her. "C'mon James!" he looked behind and chuckled lightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back