Target Practic

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Hoshi waited in Brightstone for James to show up. She had her highly decorated bag with her which had her slingshot and other items they might need. Hoshi was particurly looking forward to this because she had just gotten in another fight with Haruhi and felt a little bad about it. Part of her did anyway the other part was thinking whatever. She chewed on her the Drubble's gum that she had gotten off Haruhi anyway and was blowing bell blue bubbles as she waited for James to apper.

James woke up and ran down to the cupboard downstair, he made sure his mum wasnt around then grabbed them and shoved them under his jacket. " Im just gonna go and meet Hoshi, bye." James called and ran out of the house. When he got to brightstone village he seen Hoshi and walked over to her smiling." Sorry if im late, had to find a way to sneak these out." He said grinning.

Hoshi nodded and smiled brightly. "I got this out of my house." She said taking the slingshot out her bag. "Now all we have to do is find a place where to shoot without getting seen." She said looking around the small village.

Hoshi looked around and saw one that was high but not so high that they would miss and it was covered in budding flowers so it would cover them. "Come one that one is perfect." She said brightly. Hoshi ran over to it and started to climb.

James clibed the tree after Hoshi. When he got to the top he pulled out the dungbombs and placed them on the tree.

Hoshi took her slingshot out of her bag again and placed a dung bomb were the strap was thick. "What do you think? That lady that looks like she has done a lot of shopping?" She asked looking at a lady that had a stack of boxes in her hands.

Hoshi shot and hit not the woman but the top of the pile of boxes making them fall out of her hands as well as the dung bomb explode. Hoshi put her hand over her mouth to keep from laughing.

James watched as the dungbomb hit the woman and said to Hoshi. " Nice shoot." He couldnt help but laugh silently.

Hoshi gave James the slingshot. "Here you pick someone now." She said looking around for what would be a great shot.

James seen someone eating an ice cream then said." Its a bit cold for that." He grinned then aimed the slingshot at the cone and just managed to hit it.James laughed again then passed the slingshot to Hoshi.

Hoshi laughed out loud this time. "Ohhhhhh that was cold." She said meaning it in a different sense. "My turn will be him." She said spying an older student and aiming for the side of his bald head. She was sure that he would be trying to get rid of the smell for days. She handed the slingshot back as she watched the student try and figure out where the dung bomb had come from.

[ Can I join? ]

Sam walked freely along Brightstone, at yet another shopping attempt. He was failing miserably once more. He spotted a galleon on the ground. "See a galleon pick it up" he told himself and bent down to reach it....

James seen an unsorted student but couldnt make out who it was. " Got him." He said and then noticed it was Sam. " Oh its Sam." James said then burst out laughing even more. He passed the slingshot back to Hoshi.

((Sure))

Hoshi put the slingshot away. "Did you see that James-kun?" She asked with an innocet look on her face. She could see that Sam was close enough to see the bottoms of her shoes though the budding leaves of the tree they where in.

"Oi!!?" Sam asked quickly scattering away, the dungbomb thankfully only hit his converse. "Who through that?" he asked looking around frantically, when he spotted shoes hang out of a tree. He smirked to himself and walked over to it. "I..eh...think your hand most of slipped or something." Sam said sarcastically and then noticed the blue hair. "Hoshi?" and could see a boy beside her he presumed it was James. "James?" He laughed.

Hoshi nodded. "Opps yes it slipped sorry." She said her face holding her innocent look but new that no one would believe it. She could hold it for long because she broke out laughing.

Sam looked at their faces which looked almost tired from laughing. "I'm guessing that I am not the first you guys have been hitting today?" he asked them grinnig.

[Sorry got to go :doh: Bye!]

Hoshi shook her head. "We've only been up here for a little bit." She said in their defense. She looked at James to say something.

Sam looked at the two of them supicsouly. "I'm not so sure I should accept that answer." he smiled to them. He shrugged, "So your just pegging dungbombs at people then?" he laughed.

Hoshi tried to look offended. "Not just any person! James-kun mis-shot though." She said pushing James playfuly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back