Peter Lurken

OOC First Name
Pat
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Maple Wand 7 3/4" With Essence of Salamander Bone
daycare_010_large.jpeg
Daycare otherwise known as the bane of Peter Lurken's existence was quite empty today. Peter's Mom had dropped him off a few minutes ago and now he stood with Banana in hugged to his chest, talking quietly to it. "I don't like it here Banana," he complained, glaring around the room, his eyes appeared almost black as he looked around, sighing frustratedly to himself.

The five year old boy took off his shoes and walked further in, sitting down on the small green chair that fit him perfectly and put his brown, plush stuffed animal in the chair beside him. Peter picked up a piece of coke-bottle green coloured, construction paper and a reddish-orange crayon and began drawing a picture.

Mr and Mrs Dalton both had the day free from work and decided to go for a day out together- just the two of them.
They were now walking into a building which Hayley had never seen before and they both hugged and kissed her at the door. "Be good," Mrs Dalton said stepping back and smiling. Mr Dalton ruffled his daughter's hair which thoroughly annoyed her.
Hayley watched from the doorway as her parents left before turning and walking into the room;
Only a few children seemed to be here and most of them were at the toy box.
Hayley had her own toy. A mousey creature in human clothes. She called it Hannah.

Hayley looked to the only child not running, destroying things or being sick.
She toddled towards him on her small legs and blinked at him.
"That you monkey?" Hayley asked, unable to say 'your'.
She smiled and sat down.

Peter nodded his head childishly and heavily, not bothering to look up at the girl that asked him about Banana. "Mine," he stated firmly, flicking his eyes momentarily over to the red head, he pressed a smile, suddenly feeling shy and nervous so he put down the crayon, letting it roll swiftly over to the girl as he grabbed Banana and hugged him to his chest.

Peter put his head against his stuffed animal, then chewing down on the ear as he had grown accustomed to. "I Peter," he stated, momentarily pulling his mouth away from the monkey's ear.

Hayley grinned. Her facial features seemed to glow, her green eyes bright.
"Am Hayley Dal.. Dat.." Hayley struggled to pronounce her surname. Her mother was bringing her up to use her full name because it was more 'social'.
"Am Hayley." She smiled and gave Hannah a gentle squeeze.
"You like pic-tures?" Hayley asked, miming drawing. "I like draw." She nodded, her red hair falling forwards slightly,
She pushed it back with her wrist and looked at Peter.
Her thoughts were not on his blood status or his age or anything, apart from whether he would like to play.

Peter seemed to brighten up as the girl introduced herself to him, but his tummy still had butterflies as he looked at her grass green eyes. "Me too," he said, in response to her comment about liking to draw. "Wanna play?" he asked a shy smile touching his face, before looking down at her mouse curiously. "Whats name?" he asked, furrowing his eyebrows at how it sounded. His grammar was noticeably improper, even to him, a five year old.

Hayley clapped her hands together. "Yes, play!" she said, it having been one of her first words, Hayley knew it well.
Hayley looked down at Hannah.
"She call Hannah." Hayley nodded, "What monkey call?"
She tilted her head and looked at the monkey.
Hayley was never shy. She'd been brought up by a very outgoing family.
Her big brother, however, was the shy family member.

Peter's smiled widened at Hayley's response. "Baaanana," he answered eagerly, his shyness almost gone now. "Play what?" he asked kindly, although he really wanted to play with the new legos he had heard they got here, it was the only thing that made him forgive his Mum when she picked him up from the daycare. Well that and the ice cream he would get at the end of the week as a treat.

"Em.." Hayley said, peering around.
She had never been here before and had no idea what sort of things they gave children to play with here.
"Bricks?" Hayley said, pointing to the legos. She liked to be construnctive rather than destructive and friendly rather than mean.
"I make a big house and and Hannah and Banana live in." Hayley nodded and run over to the legos, picking up a few and trying to connect them with no real structure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back