Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Analei ) ( Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Flexible Walnut Wand with Acromantula Web Core
It was a crime, really, that the twins hadn't taken to the forest in their first year. Granted, they had been more preoccupied with discovering what lurked in the castle itself, but as soon as they had turned their eyes outwards they realised that there was a whole new source of potential mystery right on their doorstep. The damp air and smell of leaves decomposing on the forest floor reminded Edmund of home as soon as they set foot inside the forest, making their way between treetrunks to get out of sight of the school as quickly as possible. The forest was beautiful, and Edmund paused to admire a large moth, up too high to catch for their collection, but beautiful nonetheless. "Something tells me the spiders will be eating well tonight." He commented to Theodore, stepping over a fallen log in their path.

The forest had called to Theodore from the moment he had laid eyes on it, though it hadn't been a priority. He and Edmund were so used to being surrounded by a forest at home that exploring the castle had felt like a more pressing concern. Now in their second year it felt like the right time to explore the forest that was supposedly forbidden. Theodore wanted to know why it carried that name, and what kind of secrets the forest was hiding. He took Edmund's hand as they walked into the shade of the trees, a small smile appearing on his face. "Something tells me there are very interesting spiders in this forest." He added with a glance at the moth. "I hope we'll find some good species." He told his brother happily as he stepped over the log as well. "Perhaps some magical kinds."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back