Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Ares
Wand
10-inch flexible black walnut with Fwooper Feather Core
Dimitri was settling into his new life easily. He was living with Ares, happily married, working a good job. He'd been getting more into home decorating and do it yourself projects lately. That's what he was doing now, trying to make a new coffee table. He'd picked up a stone top coffee table and he'd found a glass top for it, and now he was trying to be creative, working with a lot of glue and glitter to make a colorful, gorgeous design on the stone top before he put the glass on and sealed it in place. Of course, he was making mostly a mess, and he and the floor were both covered in various shades of glitter, but he was trying. He was singing happily, lost in his work.

It had been easy enough to settle into a married life with dimitri. It wasn't too different from their life before. He was working hard, and making sure he had time for Dimitri, being less reckless in the air, and with himself more at ease engaging more with the other team members. Ares' day had been good, the little league was adorable, and he enjoyed helping out and being around the children. He knew he and dimitri wouldn't have children in the hetro fashion, given that they were gay, but it make him realise that he wanted it. Kids. He got home and smiled fondly at his husband and the mess he had created. "I'm home, my love," he said in greeting.

Dimitri looked up, eyes sparkling as much as the streak of purple glitter in his bangs. "Dorogoy! Welcome home!" He greeted with a bright smile. "I'm making a new table, come, join!" He motioned for Ares to sit with him. "I ah- made some mess," He wrinkled his nose playfully before laughing. "Come, you need glitter too."

Ares loved how warmly Dimitri greeted him. He glanced at the table that Dimitri was making and sat down with him. "Nothing a little magic can't clean up," he had never been a glitter guy, but he did a lot of things happily because of Dimitri. "I spent the day around children, and yet now is when I'll be covered in glitter," he said playfully.

Dimitri giggled and offered a hand out. "Why don't you come get a kiss, hm?" He suggested. "Then you'll really get some glitter." He teased, shifting so he was facing Ares more. "Besides, you have to admit that the table is very pretty."

Ares laughed lightly and went to kiss Dimitri's offered out hand, definitely getting glitter on him when he did. He looked at the table and nodded. "You've done a good job here, I like the table a lot," he praised him. It was a lot of glitter, but it wouldn't be too bad to clean out everything but the table.

Amodeus is a pain in the neck

Dimitri giggled, shaking his hair and getting more glitter on to Ares. "It's not done yet," He offered, shifting again and reaching for the glass top. "Notice how I did not glitter around the edge? Because we will put the glass top on, and it will squish out the pattern some. We leave it to dry and by tomorrow- new table!" He chuckled, looking at Ares with a bright, open smile.

Admittedly to Ares the table seemed done, and he hadn't even though of a glass piece to cover it, he would've just accepted that they ate off a table covered in glitter. But glass made sense, it would preserve his work and give them as Dimitri said, a new table. "It'll be amazing," he said with a smile, looking at the glitter covered table. He didn't say anything for a moment, thinking about the kids he had helped out that day, his brothers, and this new glitter table.

Dimitri giggled, and with the glitter down and the glue in place, he shifted, placing the glass carefully onto the table and pushing it down. He squealed a little as the glitter did as he thought, pushing it out to the edges of the wood perfectly. "Yay! Perfection," He declared happily before falling back onto his bum with a puff of glitter. He looked over to Ares, smiling warmly. "Hey, dorogoy," He reached over, meaning to brush his hand over his husbands. "Where is your mind, hm?"

Ares watched his husband as the man moved the glass carefully on top. He didn't swoop in to help, just let him work, and smiled with so much love for this man. He took Dimitri's hand as he extended it and gave a little sigh. A content and happy sigh. ”Kids, I would love to raise a child with you,” he told him. He just…it would make their life even more complete. ”We're a family, you and I, but we could be more,”

Of all the things Dimitri had been considering that Ares had been thinking, it had certainly not been that. He blinked in surprise, before letting out a loud, delighted laugh. "Oh, kids!" He smiled brightly. "How about just one?" He asked. "Then they have all our attention! You me and baby make three," He shifted, turning to settle facing Ares. "First we must find house, no? Apartment is too small for baby. Will we adopt? Oh! I can ask one of my sisters, maybe- um- maybe-" He let out a deep sigh. "What is word, dorogoy? If my sister has our baby?"

Ares hadn't been sure what to expect. He knew given Dimitri's upbringing that kids might not be the thing he really wanted to have. That he could see him wanting to not bother, but of course he seemed happy about it. He agreed that one would enough, and suddenly Dimitri was talking about a lot more. "Yeah," he glanced around the place, they fit in this place cosily, but adding a child to the mix would be difficult. "Surrogate," he filled in for him. "Let's focus on a house first then we can decide which way to go?"

Dimitri smiled brightly. "Surrogate," He repeated. He nodded as Ares spoke again, hands in his lap. "We can start looking for house," He agreed, brushing his hair out of his eyes and blowing glitter away with a light laugh. "Where do you want to live?" He asked, trying to think of the next steps. "I can pick up some more shifts?" He suggested, thinking that would help them to save up for a new place to live.

Ares gave a little nod and smiled fondly at him. He shrugged a little. "I'm not sure, New Zealand for sure, but maybe let's just aim for a little house with a garden?" he didn't want to aim for a location, with magic, location was not really an issue. They could protect the home too with magic. "Okay, I'll talk to my manager see if I can't get a slightly better rate, more branding deals." that way he too could bring in a little more money.

Dimitri nodded, smiling and trying to crawl into Ares' lap. "I will start writing lullabies, too," He declared. "We can find house and see how much it would cost, I can go figure out how to find one while you work tomorrow," He decided. But before he could think any more, his stomach growled. He laughed lightly. "I haven't really done anything for dinner. Perhaps we can order in?" He suggested, looking to his husband.

Ares nodded, letting his husband climb into his lap and then putting his arms around him. The idea of having a house with a child with Dimitri was something he hadn't realised how badly he longed for. He just wanted to have that settled life. "Don't just look at the cheapest ones," he told him, wanting the house to be a good one and not just one that was comfortably in their price range. Ares glanced towards the kitchen, thinking about cooking before agreeing. "Yeah, what are you in the mood for?"

Dimitri played with Ares' hair, considering it. "Hm... Well, pasta of some sort, maybe something creamy," He nodded, pleased with his decision. He smiled easily at Ares. "Let us find somewhere small, but cozy. Room for us, room for baby, room for guest?" He suggested. "With garden we can sit in and watch sunset." He considered, caught up in the conversation completely. "Do you have idea for name?" He mused.

Ares nodded, there were italian places they could order from. He used his wand to summon those menu's and passed one across to Dimitri to let him see and pick something. "I think if we can't get a guest room, it's not a deal breaker," he suggested, though the garden absolutely would be. But for the name, he just shrugged. "I'm not sure, do you have ideas?" he had never really thought the partner, house and kids life would be one he'd get so he had never really thought about it.

Dimitri nodded, finding an italian menu that looked appealing and offering it to Ares. "Oh, I like Aramis," He offered. "He was my favorite in the Three Musketeers," He smiled brightly. "Ara is cute for boy or girl, no?" He ran a hand through his hair, leaning into his husband.

Ares considered the name. "Aramis Jeffreys," he said, letting it be felt in his tongue, feel how it sounded. "Ara is cute," he did think they were a few steps ahead in thinking about this part when they didn't have a first step, but he also couldn't help but imagine it. A little child, padding about on unsure feet as he and Dimitri beckonned them over by saying Ara.

Dimitri smiled, and kissed Ares' cheek. "Why don't we order in dinner and then we can start looking at some available houses in the area?" He asked. "See how much we need for what we want." He mused, playing with Ares' hair idly as he thought. He couldn't help but chuckle. "Maybe we'll find the perfect place and we can start decorating early," He smiled. "I can find some crafts, we can make cute sign for Ara's room?" He asked. "Paint his name, maybe hang it in living room to remind us where we're going." He suggested.

Ares leaned into the kiss and then nodded. "That sounds like a plan," he said to him, thinking that it would be good to have an idea of how much they would need, how much they had and the things they could decorate. he wanted nothing more than all of that with his husband, but he knew they would have to work and figure it out before they could more forward, but there was no one he would rather do that with than him. "I would love all of that,"

Dimitri smiled, and kissed Ares sweetly. "Forever just keeps getting better and better, doesn't it?" He teased with an easy smile. "We should find somewhere that lets us sit outside and watch the sunsets, let some grandbabies play in the yard while we watch," He smiled, liking the picture he was painting. "Oh!" He shifted a bit. "Ares, can we get a dog?" He asked, smiling shyly. "A pet would be nice, no?"

Ares nodded, feeling like he certainly wanted a forever home. A place they would always be in. He thought that made sense for them, to be in a place that they lived for most of their lives in. "Sure," he replied, since a dog would be a good addition to it all. They would have a dog and complete their family. "A pet would be nice, but obviously needs to be child friendly."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back