Talking

[color=660000]"Oh, I just can't stand them. I can handle dead creatures, of course," said Jolly, combing her bright red hair with her fingers. "Otherwise, I don't think I'd do well in Potions."[/color]

Violet shuddered. "Yuck. I haven't had to do Potions yet." She winced. "I hope it's not too bad. I'm rather squeamish."

Amy listened as Violet and Jolly talked. "I love potions actually" Amy said suddenly, entering the conversation. "Our lessons have been really good so far" she said happily to Violet.

"It's interesting that all the houses do different lessons at different times. I haven't had Potions, Herbology or Charms yet," Violet said. "But I'm guessing you haven't done History of Magic, Transfiguration or Astronomy yet, am I right?"

[color=660000]"Yeah, I haven't hard History of Magic, Transfiguration and Charms yet. DADA classes and Potions classes go well though, very unlike what I suspected," smiled Jolly in relief. "I am looking forward to Charms though. Not sure about History of Magic."[/color]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back