Talking

"Oh, okay...what's a nargle?" Bruin asked half-joking and half-not knowing what the heck one was.

"No clue..." she whispered back with a comical grin on her face. "They have something to do with plant infestation..."

Bruin laughed out loud at Bellatrix's response. "So I suppose that means one of two things, either you are not a nargle or Bellatrix was a plant?" Bruin glanced at his watch and back to Bellatrix. "So, do you have any plans for the winter break?" Bruin asked rather thoughtlessly, wishing he could have retracted the question almost as soon as it left his mouth.

"I think I must be a plant then," she joked. "And no I don't....unless you count wilting because this plant is out of season...haha...."

Bruin smiled at Bellatrix's joke, but began to wonder more seriously what had gotten into her. Could this actually be the new Bella or was something else going on? Bruin decided that he needed to get back to Gryffindor though, and although he didn't want to be rude, he knew it was time to get going.

"Alright then Bellatrix. I do need to get going now. Let me know if you want to talk again, although you'll probably have to track me down at Gladrags, in the library, or at the Quidditch Pitch seeing as we don't have any classes together." Bruin rose from the chair and looked at Bellatrix. "Thanks for stopping me, this has been fun."

"Yes it was," she said rising from her seat. "Thank you, I hope we can do this again. Maybe during the holiday or something..."

"Sounds good..." Bruin replied with a smile, although he wasn't quite sure whether he would be around during the holidays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back