Talking

Bellatrix Green

OOC First Name
Ahna
Bellatrix was wandering the fourth corridor, wondering if she would find a fellow student. Particularly Bruin.

Bruin had just returned a book to the library and was hurrying back to Gryffindor when he saw Bellatrix walking down the hall. As he approached he said "Hey Bellatrix. How are you doing?"

She quickly turned. perfect/// she thought. "Oh well you know so so I guess. How about you?" she asked with a smile.

"Can't complain, I suppose...school is school, always something going on or some assignment to do." Bruin replied simply. "Are you heading off to the library?" Bruin asked, figuring it was the only thing up here of interest.

"No...I don't study...nor do I go to the Library for school purposes..." she stated strangely. "You?"

"Actually, I'm just coming from there. I had to drop off a book." Bruin realized what Bellatrix had just said. "So, if you don't use it for school purposes, what do you use it for?"

"Answering questions...." she stated a little awry. "Nothing more though...just more historical information."

"That's cool...alright then, I suppose I should be going. Talk to you later." Bruin said, not interested in playing games with Bellatrix at the moment.

"I'm actually in a bit of a hurry. I've got a tonne of homework. Is there something you want?" Bruin replied, wondering what Bellatrix's sudden interest in spending time together might be.

"Yes...actually their is.... I would like to get to know you...as a friend of course. I need more friendly faces around here and you were so enjoyable back in the shop...." she stated trying to sound pleading. "Maybe when you have time? Some time soon?"

Bruin glanced at his watch and then considered Bellatrix's offer, carefully. Bruin hadn't slacked off in awhile and decided it couldn't hurt to at least talk to the girl, having enjoyed their last few conversations himself.

"Well, I suppose, I could spare a few minutes for a friend. Did you have anyplace in mind that you'd like to talk?" Bruin asked warily.

Bruin looked down the corridor and noticed an alcove that had a little sitting area with a nice view of the lake. "Well, if you like, I suppose we could just grab a seat over there and chat. So, how's your year going so far? I haven't seen you around much.", he said with a smile.

She sighed and walked over to the alcove sitting down. "Well....urm...its been interesting. Nothing bad so far...just confusing. I have been skipping my classes...thats why you haven't seen me...." she answered softly.

"Skipping classes, eh? So, what have you been doing with all your free time?" Bruin wondered what Bella could be spending her time doing. His dance card was pretty full with his extra classes, work and Quidditch. "I have so little spare time, Headmistress Barker took pity on me and gave me a Time Turner. So, what are you confused about?"

"Nothing actually....no contact with anyone really....So Alicia gave you a timeturner...thats cool...." she stated softly. "And just life....its all so much....and I've pretty much already ended mine, I've done so much the next littler superficial thing I do I will be shipped strait off to Azkaban...."

"Is that really how bad it is for you?" Bruin replied, feeling almost bad for Bellatrix. He didn't really believe half of the stuff he had heard about her and had actually enjoyed talking to her recently.

"Yeah....it is..." she said softly but then trying to sound in a cheerier tone she said, "What about you? Hows everything in your life."

"I suppose everything is going alright, although everybody seems a little busier and more uptight this year." Bruin thought about this comment, it did seem that people weren't having quite as much fun as they usually did. Even his attempted bath in the Prefects Bathroom had stirred up some problems amongst some of the other third years. "Who knows, maybe it's the work load...maybe it's the relationship stuff, I just don't get it..."

She laughed a bit. "Personally I think we all are off our rocker a bit, and we have this year to prove it! Everyone is nuts!"

Bruin laughed as well at Bellatrix's response. "Yeah, I suppose everyone is crazy in their own way. It's best if we just admit it." Bruin smiled and then decided he'd see what Bellatrix had to add to the conversation. "So how are things going over at Slytherin? As much as I hate to admit it, I don't actually mind Arithmancy with Professor Manteia, although he is pretty much as unfun as they come."

"Yeah, he's a good man, just a really tough one. I learned plenty of my lessons the hard way through him..." she said with a laugh. "Slythrin is good, still being the best damn house ever!" she said as a joke. "But Griffindor isn't too far behind!"

Bruin leaned in towards Bellatrix and looked her in the eyes. "Alright, who are you and what did you do with the real Bellatrix?" he said trying to sound serious, but obviously making a joke about the new, friendlier Bellatrix who he saw before him.

She leaned closer to him and whispered in a friendly tone, "I'm really a nargle that has taken over the witch by the name of Bellatrix's body..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back