Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Curly Ten Inch Sturdy Pine with Billywig Stinger
Chal wasn't really paying attention to time anymore. He had been absolutely wrapped up in Jai. Literally. They were just laying on the couch, Chal half dozing and running his fingers through Jai's hair as the man lay curled up against Chal's chest. Chal felt like a kid again. When he'd had free time that summer all those years ago, he and Jai would just lay around cuddling, only moving to have Chal help Jai make food or to take a three hour long bubble bath that was mostly just cuddling in floral scented warm water with bubbles up to their chins and candles providing the only light.

After a rather teary and emotional reunion, Chal and Jai had just sort of... fallen into each other, really. When they' finally managed to get onto their feet again Chal had taken Jai's hand and lead him up to his apartment, where they'd promptly fallen onto the couch and had mostly stayed there, Chal running his fingers through Jai's hair and pressing the occasional kiss to the mans temple. Chal still cherished the look on Jai's face when Chal had made the man his cup of tea with that first meal- it had been one of the first custom tea blends Chal had ever made, and he remembered acutely how hard he had cried thinking that Jai would never taste it.

Chal stirred a little now, coming more into himself again. "Sweetness?" Chal asked softly, stilling his hand in Jai's hair. "We've... cleared out my fridge, have you really been here for a week?" Chal's brow furrowed. He couldn't complain, he was absolutely adoring this. It felt like a dream, honestly. "I'm not keeping you from anything, am I?" Chal fretted.

Jai felt nice about how things worked out with Chal. They hadn't really talked about where they stood but Jai felt like they were at good point. They felt comfortable, they were still in love and it felt nice, it felt good. Jai loved that. He loved spending time with Chal, he loved being at his place while his kids were at school. It just felt right.

Jai listened to Chal as he spoke up, feeling a little sleepy. "It looks like that," he hadn't noticed that, the time was just flying while they were together. "No, no, you aren't. You could never," whatever happened, Jai was ready to give anything away to be with Chal. "It looks like we should go shopping, don't you think?" He laid with his head back on the wall, still looking at Chal..

Chal smiled softly, sitting up as well and laying his arm over the back of the couch. "We could, if you want to," He offered, running a hand through his own hair. "Or I could text someone and have them bring by a grocery run," He offered, chuckling. "I'm sure James is dying to see you again." He reached over, brushing his fingers along Jai's cheek. "What are we going to tell people?" He asked. "I'm sure people will be asking soon..." He took Jai's hand and picked it up, pressing a soft kiss to his knuckles. "I'll be anything you want me to be, sweetness."

Jai laughed as Chal said about James. "Well, I'm sure we can arrange that some time. Even now, I'm not against it," he agreed. He was thankful to James, if not him and his offer to help him, then Jai would probably never meet his Chal once again. Then he looked up to his man, he knew he had to make a decision and if at any other moment he would dive right into and decide to pick things up where they were long time ago, then now, he knew he had to consider his kids feelings. How would they feel if didn't let them know about Chalcedony before making big decisions? "I want to be seeing you again, I want to be with you, Chal. I love you, I have always loved you," Jai finally said. He would never let Chal go again, he would never want to lose him again.

Chal chuckled, reaching over to pick up his phone. He sent James a text, asking if he could bring by his usual grocery run- with a slight increase in the ingredients quantity. He set his phone back on the table, turning back to Jai. He smiled softly, turning and slipping his arm back around the man. "Well, sweetness... whatever happened to that ring I left you?" He asked slowly, almost shyly, and looking away.

Switched accounts

Jai just leaned on Chal's shoulder as he was using his phone, so Jai just waited. Then Chal asked about the ring and Jai pulled out a necklace with a ring on it. "It's always been here," he showed him the ring a little curious on what his love was referring to.

Chal's heart skipped when Jai just immediately produced the ring. "You still have this?" He managed, leaning in and unthinkingly raising his hand up to touch the ring. He smiled shyly. "Did you like it?" He asked shyly, peeking up at Jai. "It, um... it was why I was always working, that summer, I... I really wanted to get you something nice," He felt like a kid again, just blushing and looking down. "Maybe... when you're ready, I can get that back for a minute, take you out on that date I had planned... give it to you properly this time?" He offered, peeking up to Jai through his lashes.

Jai nodded at him. "Of course I have! It's always with me, there hasn't been a day when I was without it," only once. He had taken the ring off only once when he was getting married to his ex wife. He wanted to show her some respect, at least for a day not thinking about Chalcedony. "It's beautiful, it's the most beautiful thing I have ever owned," he nodded again. He loved Chal with his whole heart so everything that Chal had once held became the most beautiful ever for Jai. "What? Really? I could never ask for anything more than this, I would love that," Jai nodded and gave the ring back to Chal. "It feels odd not to have it on"

Chal was surprised that Jai cared so much for the trinket. He held it in his hand a moment, before shaking his head and giving it back to Jai, setting it in his palm before curling his fingers over it and pressing both hands over Jai's. "No, sweetness, this is yours. It belongs with you." He smiled gently, reaching up to brush Jai's hair back. "I know you want your children to approve. Once they're ready, just slip it back to me and I'll take care of the rest." He kissed Jai gently. "I actually have a thought for you, if you're interested."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back