Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Lexi was at the garden, sitting on the secluded part of it. She leaned her back toward a tree, her green care bear who her sister gave to her sat across from her. Lexi sigh, she wanted to talk to the bear if it just can talk to her. "Lucky you, you don't have to talk." She said at the bear, the bear is a muggle work. It has a recorder inside of the bear, when you press its tummy it will beep once and you could record whatever you want to say. Then when you press its right hand it will stop, then on the left, you could listen to what you just had said.

Lexi sigh and press the tummy of the bear, "I know i have to tell something, right?.. this is just between you and me." Lexi said to the bear recorder. She pouted her lips, thinking what to say next. "I think i like my friend... I mean not Ally, I mean my guy friend. Okay i have two guy friends, i mean the one who i always ignore...." She trailed off noticing she's saying about Andrew. Lexi groaned and face her palm, she then press the right hand of the bear to stop recording.

Andrew had followed Lexi out of the common room taking slow and silent steps. He wished to talk to her, a simple friendly chat. He missed talking with her and all this ignoring part that Lexi was doing was somehow killing him. He knew the stupid Gossip Mag had caused this and he like some others thought it was a piece of sheet yet who would explain Lexi's mom who wanted to transfer Lexi.

He was delighted when she entered the gardens. It was all quiet and peaceful here. He was sure Lexi wouldn't mind talking to him. He saw her a few steps ahead sitting with a muggle stuffed bear. "Aww..How cute Lexi" he said with a smile as he moved closer to where she sat. "I hope you don't mind my company in private" he said with a grin as he picked up the bear. "Mr. Bear if you would have been alive, I would have asked you to go because this is private time for friendship" he said looking at Lexi. "Just you and me" he said with a grin.

While mocking in front of her bear, Lexi heard a familiar voice. She looked at Andrew smiling, the person who she wanted to talked to. "What are you doing here?" Lexi asked in her husky voice, Andrew had took her bear and sat beside her. Lexi looked from left to right to see no one was there.

She heard Andrew talked to her recorder bear. He then looked at Lexi, she rolled her eyes. "It will not talked to you. So this is private then." Lexi giggled at him, she pursed her lips turning her head in front of her. "I'm sorry for what happen last week, i didn't mean to." She sigh and buried her face in her folded arms.

"I was following you"he said with a grin. "I know"he said looking at the bear. "If it could have then, I probably would have jinxed it" he said smiling. "No one can interrupt this talk, not today" he said smiling more. He took Lexi's hand of her face and held them in his. "It's okay, I can understand" he said with a grin.

"So what have you been doing lately?"he asked her with another friendly smile. "It seems only this bear accompanies you nowdays" he said with a sigh. "Who is the cousin who did this?"he asked anger rising in him. "If I ever meet her, I'll jinx her for doing this" he said smile breaking on his face. "Anything for you" he said in wispher.

Lexi frowned, "So, your my stalker." She said and sigh, "You really do want to talk to me..." Lexi trailed off then the next thing she knew, her hand was on Andrew face. Andrew then asked what she's been doing over the past month's, "Yah, the bear or just locking up at my dorm. My life is boring now, i didn't know why i pick Hogwarts than Beauxbatons when our letters came." She said almost a whisper.

Her mind was blank at that time when she got her double letter from Hogwarts and from Beauxbatons. Lexi's mom wants her to pick Beauxbatons because her mom studied there, while her dad didn't even do anything. That's why she picked Hogwarts, Lexi then heard Andrew said about her cousin, she looked at Andrew. "You mean Llheione?.. What about her?..." Then it came to her mind, "Andrew, my cousin didn't do it... It was my sister Alexia did it with the help of my adopted brother Angelbert." thinking the howler and the magazine makes her want to jump off the cliffs now.

Andrew was a bit shocked when Lexi's hand moved to his face but he didnt let even a little of it show on his face. She is doing it in a friendly way, he assured himself as he heard about Lexi being bored and lonely.

"Which house are Alexia and your brother?"he asked looking at Lexi's face. He knew this had upset her and her mother of course. "It's not fair..why did they do it? Are you like enemies?"he asked rasing his eyebrow. Sometimes Andrew thought it was better to be an orphan instead of being bossed by parents and bothered by siblings.

Lexi took off her hand from Andrew's face seeing she's doing the wrong thing. "Sorry." She hugged back her folded legs and stared at the rose bushes. Andrew then asked what her sister and brother's House, "They are put in Hufflepuff. Lucky them they were put there, my dad was very proud. But when i first came here and i said about becoming in Slytherin, my dad almost fainted. Just by reading the said letter you'll know it." Lexi sigh pursing her lips, she looked up to make the starting tears not rolled down.

Lexi then looked at Andrew smiling, "Don't worry about me. I can handle my siblings. I already talked to them, Alexi said they did it just for my own good." She snorted, "Yah, right. Thinking my own good, now my life is depending on that stupid magazine." She retorted, looking somewhere else.

"Exactly it shouldn't" he said as anger once again rose in him. "What kind of good have they done you from making your mom forbid you to meet me?"he said shaking his head. "Okay, let's leave the mag for now" he said with a smile. "So how is the pretty commitee going? Got new members?"he asked her trying to take the conversation on lighter topics.

"What did you do on halloween? I couldn't see you?" he asked Lexi trying to remember if he had seen her on halloween. "I was Prince Charming and Caina decided to be Cindrella" he informed Lexi. It had been fun to go that way, being a paired costume. "I tried to spot you" he continued as he waited for an answer.

"My Mom doesn't want me to be friend with some guy, I think." She doesn't want to say a guy with a down life. "Mom even hired an investigator just to know what life every boy has in this school. And i think she knew all about you?" Lexi looked back at Andrew. She doesn't want Andrew to feel bad, so she smiled. "Pretty Committee sucks now, I'm thinking to vanquish it." Lexi sigh and lean her back against the tree trunk.

Andrew then ask what did she do on Halloween, "I stayed in my dorm." Lexi frowned, "Is that obvious?... And maybe you wouldn't see me again at the yuleball, even though my aunt are sending some dress for us." She retorted pursing her lips and straighten her legs. "Why?.. Do you want to see me in costume?" Lexi asked, she really does going to the party but she was thinking twice and the other half of her brain won.

"Oh" Andrew said a bit shocked to hear that Lexi's mom would know all about him. He wondered how much she would know. It was a bit akward to hear this kind of thing. "Now why do you want to shut yourself in the dungeons when everyone is enjoying ?"he asked her with a slight frown. "Don't let that piece of crap effect you so much" he said with a slight smile, once again his hands had moved to hers.

"Well, I just wanted to see my friend dressed up as something" he said with another smile.

She looked back at Andrew, "Don't worry, i wouldn't let the school know all about you. My mom always does that investigating if she doesn't know about the person or the people." Lexi said asurring him, Lexi hug her bear and sigh. "Yah, i think so. I'll forget it just for you." Lexi grin for the first time, the last time she grin was when she was in ballet dancing. She love ballet and playing her violin.

Andrew then hold Lexi's hand again, she looked at it. Lexi turned her body facing Andrew, now on her indian sit, "Seeing me dressed on something, eh?" Lexi raised her eyebrow and smirked, she started to tickle Andrew, but don't know if he has some.

[[Yah, She's tickling Andrew and the "But don't know if he has one" means if Andrew has some tickle spots? other doesn't have so she thinks if Andrew has one, is that enough for an explanation?]]

(yes that explains it well :D )

"Yes, I'd love to shoot some pictures too" he said truthfully and the next thing he knew, she was tickling him. People never tickled Andrew except for Jake, his best friend and dormy. "Hey stop" he said as he started laughing. He now was rolling over the cement stand on which he previously sat because Andrew had tickling spots almost everywhere, armpit, stomach, waist etc

"Lexi, you'll kill me" he said holding his stomach which couldn't bear the laugher anymore. "Stop" he said as he got hold of her hands and in doing so without realizing, he had pulled her on him. He stared at her face, her body on his as he lay on the cement bench. He could feel his breath, it was a moment where everything, even time seemed to have froze.

Lexi gasp, "Take pictures huh?" Lexi didn't stopped tickling Andrew. "Then i wouldn't dare to go at the yule ball. I'll spend the night in my dorm." She said now tickling him in his sides. Andrew want her to stop until he pulled her into him, her face inches from him. Lexi can almost see Andrew's greenish pupil, she can feel his breath and her heart beat running like a racing car.

It was like the world stopped sipping, Lexi was going to open her mouth but closed it when she forgot what to say. Earth to Lexi, your almost there, do it Her mind told her, but she can do it, this is her friend almost close friend in the whole world. She can't do it, they were like that for almost like a minute or so.

Andrew looked into Lexi's eyes and found her looking at his. After a minute, which was required for him to return to his senses. He said in a whisper "Sorry" as he let go Lexi's hand so she could sit up and thus Andrew could do the same.

He hoped Lexi would forgive him, although we know it wasn't his fault but he thought it was his fault for causing such sort of embarrassing moment between them. After all we are friends, she'll understand, he thought. Andrew had read his Divination Tarrot cards, muggle cards as well as the Future card all indicated love. But Andrew was 101% sure that Lexi was a friend and thought of him as nothing more then a friend. Also Andrew considered her as a friend so he kicked out the thought that had crossed his mind about Lexi being that 'love'.

Andrew had just come out of the depression of the break up between himself and Zazuka and had assured his mind as well as heart that he wouldn't allow himself getting carried away in that business anymore. They would have OWLs next year and Andrew knew that all this love business would effect his studies, like it had done last time.

Her brain was back to normal, she heard Andrew said sorry. "That's fine." and he let go of her arm, Lexi then quickly sat up and looked at another direction. "Sorry its was my fault, i shouldn't tickled you." She said quietly, it was the stupidest apology ever. Lexi went back to her Indian sit, still not looking at Andrew. Brain, his just a friend. And that thing is just an accident she said to her mind. Maybe its her time to go, maybe someone's been looking for her because of cheer leading practice. "Maybe i should go." Lexi said turning her head to Andrew. "I think were back to ignoring mode now."

"It's okay" he said, a smile coming on his face. Then as Lexi said that she should go now, he looked into her eyes and said "Come on now, we just started talking"

totally lame, need to sleep

"Ummm..." How could i say this Lexi thought, Change the subject her mind said. "Um.. Well, your the co-captain of our team, right?" She said, Lexi had looked in the ground when she noticed Andrew was looking at her eyes. "I was just wondering when is the first match of the season?" Lexi asked slightly smiling. She knows it was a lame subject but she had to know when is the match, so, she can met the squad early. "My reason is that.. I have to make a date for our practices... You know, i have a squad to teach."

(okay i dont know)

"I think it will be one month after the school reopens" he said with a smile not exactly knowing the dates. "Wow, that really nice" he said with a grin. "This squad, does it have only slytherins or..?"he asked Lexi beaming at her due to her attempt of doing something related to Qudditch.

Lexi nodded slightly as Andrew said the month but not the exact date. "The Cheering squad has a mix people, because i didn't get any many girls to try out. But i will handle another try out this December." She said as she bit her lower lip, "And if your thinking a while ago that I'm going to fly... Its not gonna happen." Lexi shook her head slightly and sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back