Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Flexible Black Walnut Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Jordie knew it was a bit cliche to wear the same thing to a dance, but he didn't mind. He knew he looked good, and he wanted to show it off for Ares again. Jordie was waiting at the dance, leaning against the wall by the door for his boyfriend. He knew once Ares arrived they'd go in, dance, have a good time, but for now Jordie just leaned his head back against the stone, shutting his eyes and relaxing a bit as he waited. He wondered what Ares would be wearing. Whatever it was he was sure the man would look absolutely stunning. He smiled gently at the thought.

Ares loved spending time with Jordie in between all of the responsibilities Jordie had. He looked forward to tonight and to just being able to have all of his attention. The teen was admittedly a little late as he was having some trouble with his hair sticking up. He lathered some gel onto it, hoping Jordie wouldn't notice how horrible his hair was being, and then quickly headed down to the Great Hall. When he saw Jordie leaning against the stone, he beamed and walked towards him. "Hey, handsome." he said, before planting his lips onto Jordie's.

Jordie didnt have time to open his eyes before Ares had kissed him. He smiled, kissing his boyfriend back easily. He ran his hands up Ares' arms and sighed. "Hello, love," he murmured, leaning forward to lay his head onAres shoulder. "I missed you."

Ares enjoyed how affectionate Jordie was. "I missed you too, especially with everything you've been doing." He sighed as he gently held Jordie's head to his shoulder. "Let's go inside. Did you want to dance or grab some food first?" he asked, eager to just start having some fun. The dance floor was already pretty crowded, but Ares wouldn't mind joining them if Jordie wanted to.

Jordie felt a pang of guilt at Ares' words, but pushed it aside. "I absolutely want to dance," He countered, wrapping an arm around Ares' waist. "Why don't you come stay with me over the break? You can keep me all to yourself," He promised, smiling up at his boyfriend.

Ares smiled as Jordie said he wanted to dance. It definitely sounded like a good idea, and Ares found himself getting better at it the more he did it. He wrapped his hands around Jordie's neck, swaying gently to the music. As Jordie asked him to stay with him during the break, Ares beamed. "Oh, baby, I would love that." he said with a smile, happy for an excuse to get out of his house. Jordie's house sometimes felt more like home. "What would we do? Do you have any ideas?" Ares wondered if Jordie would ever plan something romantic for him, just like Ares had done for him in the past.

Jordie smiled brightly, his hands on Ares' waist, and danced easily with his love. "Lots of cuddling and movies?" He offered. He knew he would try to come up with more to do, probably plan something more fun and romantic, but that would be a surprise that Ares didn't need to know about beforehand. His face shifted, and he gave Ares a bashful, apologetic smile. "I'm sorry, Ares. I haven't been the best boyfriend, have I?" He stepped closer, leaning his head on Ares' shoulder and shutting his eyes, his arms slipping around the other boys waist. "I really do appreciate your support. You keep me going," He offered softly, enjoying Ares' warmth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back